What's new

India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice

You are at it again ! trying to derail the topic ! You are posting that link for the nth time ! Come up with something new !

And Why do you doubt the credibility of global times ?

I think he is duty bound to repeat this loop till n==1000.

My understanding is n is still just 987 on this particular link and he has to post it 13 more times.

Exactly ! china is a role model for development. Thats about it. To say that we are obsessed with China is stretching too far.

True!

Obsession with china?? Heck! Majority of People in India don't know much about china except jackie chain movie's ,Great wall of China and Kung fu!! Thats it!!!

But yeah got to agree when it comes to Economic growth we do have obsession with china and its economic growth!!

They way they have lifted there country is seen by a role model by many here! And i don't see any bad in this!!

I request Indian members not to respond to offtopic rants of well known Troll! Keep the discussion clean!

So you still think China believes in communist model of economics ?

Obviously not, but that doesn't stop you Indians from saying this:

yes,you are slant eyed chinkis + 2 cents army paid by communist chinks:rofl:

It's OK to degrade us as "ChiComs", but then these same Indians turn around and say they want to emulate our capitalist style of economic growth! Bu ke sheng yan. :rofl:

It's OK to degrade us as "ChiComs", but then these same Indians turn around and say they want to emulate our capitalist style of economic growth! Be ke sheng yan. :rofl:

Hey, we take bad with the good ;)

China is a bad example to follow. At least for India the Chinese model doesn't fit.

be prepared to lectured on our poverty, child malnutrition and child deaths by some our friends !

It's OK to degrade us as "ChiComs", but then these same Indians turn around and say they want to emulate our capitalist style of economic growth! Be ke sheng yan. :rofl:

You have a habit of digging the thread ! I believe the guy who said that was banned ! And please dont generalize . I can point to one speeder guy among you, who can teach this baldwin guy a thing or two on racism !

I also request the same to Indian members here, or be ready for the topics like Mumbai attacks and balls of Indian politicians!

Looks like the meter for those two topics has run full.

At least for now.

Back
Top Bottom