What's new

India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice

After reading the article one can not help but notice how arrogant the Chinese have become . They now shamelessly display their arrogance without any feeling of guilt that even the most cocky guys feel in general . You see that very often on the internet .

That there is a chance of India catching up with China in the future is not even considered a possibility . This is the attitud that has harmed Indian relations with China .

I have said this before but i will say it again , that we don't se such arrogance even from the rich white people from the west who are still the richest by far in the world . The Chinese have a genetic arrogance it seems which got subsided perhaps due to the poverty and subjugation of the last few centuries and the true colours are beginning to show now.

Let them remain arrogant and enjoy the limelight of the world while it lasts we should just continue working quitely and try to catch up with the developed world .

^^ They had the same racist attitude towards the "uncooked barbarians" called Mongols, you see the same for the Vietnamese, the Koreans and many more.

They think they are the "middle kingdom", racism comes naturally to too many of them.

Like it or not india is or will be a big market for chinese goods, for that india will be a very important country for China

I'm sure you would agree that you have made an amazing growth. We inspire from growth of any country. I really don't think anything is wrong in that. China is very important for India when it comes to trade.

After reading the article one can not help but notice how arrogant the Chinese have become . They now shamelessly display their arrogance without any feeling of guilt that even the most cocky guys feel in general . You see that very often on the internet .

That there is a chance of India catching up with China in the future is not even considered a possibility . This is the attitud that has harmed Indian relations with China .

I have said this before but i will say it again , that we don't se such arrogance even from the rich white people from the west who are still the richest by far in the world . The Chinese have a genetic arrogance it seems which got subsided perhaps due to the poverty and subjugation of the last few centuries and the true colours are beginning to show now.

Let them remain arrogant and enjoy the limelight of the world while it lasts we should just continue working quitely and try to catch up with the developed world .
yes exactly

Wow, so you think that Chinese people are born arrogant because it is in our DNA?

I did not literally mean DNA ( that is not possible) , but yes i do think Chinese have become very arrogant . The fact that they are still decades behind the west and even when the west was at its peak we didn't see such arrogance from them proves that there is something wrong with China or Chinese culture or the way Chinese are being brought up .

Don't look for racism in everything .

I thought earlier that it was only the ultra-nationalist Chinese on the net who were arrogant and that the average Chinese would be better but after reading this article it seems that even Chinese experts and professionals and common man displays the same arrogance unabashedly .

I guess this is what happens when a poor man suddenly becomes rich. They can't handle the new found success and power as they are not mature enough. I see it in my neighbourhood regularly . :lol:

The article was written by "VIKAS BAJAJ" for the New York Times.

LOL. And that suddenly turns into "Chinese genetic arrogance". :rofl:

China is definitely a role model for economic growth , but hell yeah , we are not obsessed with it as the guy said. Maybe if they stop doing schoolboy stuff like entering indian territory , spray painting and running away just for the LOLs , then perhaps we can start trusting them more than we do now.

Wow, so you think that Chinese people are born arrogant because it is in our DNA?

aOxdZ.jpg

I guess this is what happens when a poor man suddenly becomes rich.

Only an Indian, could possibly think that China's current GDP per capita makes us "rich".

Newsflash, we may have a large economy, but the average person is still very poor.

And if India can achieve a high level of growth, for the next 10-20 years, you can FINALLY reach our current "enviable position"... where even countries in Africa are still able look down on us.

What a future.

Only an "Indian would think so because we have a lower IQ than the average Chinese.

How very true!

But hey, it is Indians who are the racists here with the same few posts being quoted eternally till n reaches a thousand.

I did not literally mean DNA ( that is not possible) , but yes i do think Chinese have become very arrogant . The fact that they are still decades behind the west and even when the west was at its peak we didn't see such arrogance from them proves that there is something wrong with China or Chinese culture or the way Chinese are being brought up .

Don't look for racism in everything .

I thought earlier that it was only the ultra-nationalist Chinese on the net who were arrogant and that the average Chinese would be better but after reading this article it seems that even Chinese experts and professionals and common man displays the same arrogance unabashedly .

I guess this is what happens when a poor man suddenly becomes rich. They can't handle the new found success and power as they are not mature enough. I see it in my neighbourhood regularly . :lol:

Yes, far too many of them have become too arrogant for their own good.

The reality just 20 miles outside of the glistening city centers and those freeways is not always flattering.

Of course being a dictatorship, not everything comes out. They themselves know the reality but think they can keep it hidden.

Back
Top Bottom