What's new

India may talk to ISI, Taliban

As far as refugee situation is concerned it is Pakistan's responsibility to shelter them not India.

Then what is India doing there if Afghanistan is responsibility of Pakistan???? :what::what:

Pledges loool, Look at the ecomomy of India & then Pakistan, As i told you Indians are just too blind to see it all, any ways, you will be packing your bags sooner or later so.....

Can you show us then, please go ahead, draw the comparisons (economy) and enlighten us, or rather yourself. And its not your land , so why do you care by Indian presence on it. Why would you have a problem if we are helping a cause? Thats what i call obsession!!
ps- i mean comparisons between India and Pakistan economy. Some members are quick to drag China in the mix, when they feel they will lose the argument.

Can you show us then, please go ahead, draw the comparisons (economy) and enlighten us, or rather yourself. And its not your land , so why do you care by Indian presence on it. Why would you have a problem if we are helping a cause? Thats what i call obsession!!
ps- i mean comparisons between India and Pakistan economy. Some members are quick to drag China in the mix, when they feel they will lose the argument.

It's India which after feeling the pinch has the urge to talk to other parties, much less that an invitation was sent out to India.
It's only logic that when your own kids are starving, you don't throw parties for your neighbours children.

US is giving aid to pak due to afghan. Once WOT ends, Pakistan will be at IMF/world bank door.
what are you actually trying to say.....i dont get a thing.

Are you saying we are not spending on Afghan refugees.

Are you saying we are not spending on WOT.

Are you saying we are not spending in Afghanistan.

Are you worried that when US leaves we'll loose everything.....

Just tell me....i'll answer....you are not making any sense......in one post you talk about something else...then you delete it....then say something else.... started me a headache.

And i know US will stop the aid after he leaves......Its our problem not yours.

It's India which after feeling the pinch has the urge to talk to other parties, much less that an invitation was sent out to India.
It's only logic that when your own kids are starving, you don't throw parties for your neighbours children.

Its only a news report from a media..Nobody knows its true or now..as for kids starving first you feed the starving kids of your country and then point finger at us..

US is giving aid to pak due to afghan. Once WOT ends, Pakistan will be at IMF/world bank door.

Thats why we want this WoT to end

But why you are sleepless if we are on IMF door or world bank door.

That should not be your business.

Last edited:
And its not your land , so why do you care by Indian presence on it. Why would you have a problem if we are helping a cause? Thats what i call obsession!!

Its rather retarded for a country whose 75% people live on less then 2$ per day to invest in a country thousands of miles aways with no land,air or sea links without any special reason except so called helping build the country?
.Especially in a war torn country tht has no ethnic or religious similarites with her.And it borders ones enemy state which is complaining about financial,training and all kind of support for terrorists in more then 2 dozen indian consulates all near PAK-AFGHAN border?and indian equipment be it explosives,weapons or finance is being captured from dead and arrested milotants or trucks.
Dont u think its a reason to be concern?Especially coz india can NEVER be trusted be it mukti bhani or self confessing Ms gandi commenting of playing sindh card?
Or be it terrorists themselves saying tht they accept help from everybody including india?

Nobody is dragging china anywhere.But i do want to quote senior indian journalist Kulpeed nayer on ur so called economy=
To hell with this economy if it cant help 75% indians living under poverty line or 2$ per day.
Our eonomy is weak and we accept it and Inshallah we will revive it to the same level it was till 2008.

Its only a news report from a media..Nobody knows its true or now..

Agree . I believe its a planted news by India. They just want to show Taliban that India is ready to mend its issues with Pakistan and ISI so hence Taliban should give chance to India.

Otherwise no such news that too quoting PM house elements can be on Indian media without varification and Neither the Indian Govt had rebuted this news.

So its obviously a planted news.

How much money pakistan spent on afghan development when taliban where there. Big Zero 0.

How Much money India spent on Afghans when Taliban were there. Big Zero 0.

Now pak trying to spend $500mil even it is with its famous bowl at IMF and word bank door.

Now India trying to spend milllions even it is with its famous millions of hungry people on streets.

Afghan is a chip for pakistan to get more aid.

The aid announced for Afghans is going to Afghan Govt which sits in Kabul not in Islamabad.

If India gets out of Afghanistan the biggest loss would be that of the Afghan people. With the kind of public projects that India has helped out with I am sure the Afghans can do with Indian help.

india has millions and millions of its own poor people, suddenly the welfare of foreigners is more important than your own people?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

lets stop pretending that the indian investment in afghanistan is anything more than an attempt to get a foothold in the region!!! thanks.

Its rather retarded for a country whose 75% people live on less then 2$ per day to invest in a country thousands of miles aways with no land,air or sea links without any special reason except so called helping build the country?
.Especially in a war torn country tht has no ethnic or religious similarites with her.And it borders ones enemy state which is complaining about financial,training and all kind of support for terrorists in more then 2 dozen indian consulates all near PAK-AFGHAN border?and indian equipment be it explosives,weapons or finance is being captured from dead and arrested milotants or trucks.
Dont u think its a reason to be concern?Especially coz india can NEVER be trusted be it mukti bhani or self confessing Ms gandi commenting of playing sindh card?
Or be it terrorists themselves saying tht they accept help from everybody including india?
75%??why dont you put 100% Indians below poverty line??it will help you sleep better..Poverty in our country is strictly internal..you dont have to heat your head over it..We can take care of ourselves ...there are lots of posts by Indian members showing with credible links how we are tackling our poverty and how people below poverty line's life has been improved..

And as for Afghanistan..its a friendly country and in the name of humanitarian needs we are helping them as much as we can..no bombs or killing can make us withdrew from our commitments..and about the consulates.In another thread S-2 broke the myth of 16 consulates claim by the members here and he stated clearly that there are same number of consulates there in Afganistan for India as Pakistan..And for supporting terrosim till today not a single evidence has shown by the government to International bodies nor Indian govt about the possible support of India ..till evidence is given its just a rant.. the rest is bulllshit and completely offtopic..
Nobody is dragging china anywhere.But i do want to quote senior indian journalist Kulpeed nayer on ur so called economy=
To hell with this economy if it cant help 75% indians living under poverty line or 2$ per day.
Our eonomy is weak and we accept it and Inshallah we will revive it to the same level it was till 2008.

Good luck about your economy a strong and stable Pakistan is always good for India rather than some thugs ruling unstable Pakistan..

India should instead help millions of indians living in utter poverty in india.

India is not U.S.A., it never was and never will be. Wake up and smell the coffee.

India is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY with MILLIONS living BELOW the Poverty Line.

Imagine how much india would've helped its own people by spending all that money and time on its own indian people rather than Afghanistan, too bad now its all going to go to waste :hang2:

Cool down. Why so angry?

Just because India itself has so much poverty doesn't mean it can't provide medical aid and provide infrastructure to people in Af. The poverty and destitution in India has more to do with the defect in system owing to corruption and bureaucracy.

And let alone everything, whats your beef with India helping Af people. You dont want them to get free medical aid? What India can and should do is none of your problem. And before you say TTP and BLA just think about one word....its called PROOF.

Agree . I believe its a planted news by India. They just want to show Taliban that India is ready to mend its issues with Pakistan and ISI so hence Taliban should give chance to India.

Otherwise no such news that too quoting PM house elements can be on Indian media without varification and Neither the Indian Govt had rebuted this news.

So its obviously a planted news.

Good way to twist my post Jana ,...you are a spin doctor..look at the link that emo gave..all it saying that is about some source..who is this source??God knows if it was even discussed by Indian government..the news guys just made a assumption about it and probably write it..

Back
Top Bottom