What's new

India may take a third Russian nuclear attack submarine on lease

Either it is going to be understated or overstated. The targetting pod is used mainly for dropping PGMs on target. So range does not matter much.

but it has laser rangefinder ,irst,,tv input etc

but it has laser rangefinder ,irst,,tv input etc

Still it differs a lot from what is stated in the sources outside. And the export variants differ from the home used ones. So most of them are unreliable including the original brochures.

Still it differs a lot from what is stated in the sources outside. And the export variants differ from the home used ones. So most of them are unreliable including the original brochures.

agreed but still its good for comparison purposes:devil:

I wonder if Russia would let India have it this time, since tension between China and India are increasing, Russia would not want to **** the Chinese off, and to some extent **** of the Pakistanis as well, since Americans are leaving Afghanistan and Russia would want some influence there and would try to get on the good side of Pakistan...

China Does not Interfere with Our Concerns & Weapons deals & we don't Interfere with them
I Respect them for this :china:
& I know China has a Good amt of Influence with Russia

But Pakistan how dare you say that 'Russians will not want to **** Pakistan' were your words
Get one thing straight Russia is India's Best Buddy not some country who has no dignity

China Does not Interfere with Our Concerns & Weapons deals & we don't Interfere with them
I Respect them for this :china:
& I know China has a Good amt of Influence with Russia

But Pakistan how dare you say that 'Russians will not want to **** Pakistan' were your words
Get one thing straight Russia is India's Best Buddy not some country who has no dignity

Pakistanis have an identity crisis naming all their missiles after afgan warlords :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom