What's new

India may never be a super power: LSE study

As far as the border issue is considered, its dead, Pakistan has its share of Kashmir(Azad Kashmir + Gligt Baltistan), China has its share(Aksai Chin) and INDIA has its share (Jammu and Kashmir)
as far as Arunachal is considered, China knows its INDIAN territory and its just playing the card for INDIA to giveup its claim on Aksai Chin.
Its a polital game of who blinks first and one blinks the settlements will be in place, but until then the status quo will be the best to preseve every ones interest.

Nope mate it is not dead. Have you asked the Kashmiris??

What is this superpower craze. Even if India becomes a superpower, it won't last very long as by 2050 there will be 2 superpowers competing, USA and China, and India wil most likely not be into that group very long.

First they need quality people, not quantity...
They need to figure out to control that population. If they don't then they will not be able to find jobs and all people to live in homes. inflation will also be high...

Who cares about becoming a super power.

First we need to develop our people and protect our people from terrorists, build strong economy and armed forces, so that no one can dare to attack India.

Baki sab bakwaas hai.............

Nope mate it is not dead. Have you asked the Kashmiris??
Does that include the Kashmiri Pundits, you know those who were driven away from Kashmir by terrorists? Anywho, Pakistan does not care about them Kashmiris, so why you bother?
how can india become a superpower when it has more poor than africa? :hitwall: :hitwall:
Those poor people are working to make India a super power. You mad?

Wow, any thread with the words "India" and "Superpower" is like a perpetual motion machine.

India has great potential. But it must solve its border issues. Only then will it realise it's true potential

who told u that. boundary issues have nothing to do with potential. stop spreading bs. we r progressing 1000 times faster than pakistan. u guys r not even in the same league of countries as us. and just remember my word. we will lead the world and u will be alive to watch that day.

who told u that. boundary issues have nothing to do with potential. stop spreading bs. we r progressing 1000 times faster than pakistan. u guys r not even in the same league of countries as us. and just remember my word. we will lead the world and u will be alive to watch that day.

You're progressing 1000 times faster?

India GDP growth - 6.4%
Pakistan GDP growth - 2.4%

Learn your math.

Yes, dear we know Pakistan is not in BRIC, but we are in N11 alright which is smaller brother of BRIC.

Dear, I will want to see the day when India leads the world, believe me. But the only thing India is progressing in is...._____....

You're progressing 1000 times faster?

India GDP growth - 6.4%
Pakistan GDP growth - 2.4%

Learn your math.

Yes, dear we know Pakistan is not in BRIC, but we are in N11 alright which is smaller brother of BRIC.

Dear, I will want to see the day when India leads the world, believe me. But the only thing India is progressing in is...._____....

well first atleast give facts right indian gdp growth for 2012 is 7.1-7.5 loll. 6.4 was one quarter growth. while pakistan is an unstable growth economy. ur gdp went negative a few years and then kept growing again then again went drastically down. sorrry for exagerrating but a gdp growth of 7.5 -9 % in india = 2.4% *100 pakistan lol. we are talking about indian being a superpower here. i really dont aim for that but this is inevitable, it is bound to happen. we all will be old when that happen but i am sure we will see that day.

joke of the day

well first atleast give facts right indian gdp growth for 2012 is 7.1-7.5 loll. 6.4 was one quarter growth. while pakistan is an unstable growth economy. ur gdp went negative a few years and then kept growing again then again went drastically down. sorrry for exagerrating but a gdp growth of 7.5 -9 % in india = 2.4% *100 pakistan lol. we are talking about indian being a superpower here. i really dont aim for that but this is inevitable, it is bound to happen. we all will be old when that happen but i am sure we will see that day.

Negative a few years? Link? Picture? Nothing? Bro, our economy only went negative was in 1950-1951.

Dear, 2.4% growth is only for four years in PPP government. Once this government leaves, we will have 9% growth like we have had before.

Please you are embarrassing yourself, my friend.

joke of the day

Dear, Indians are real jokers... Search up Russel Peters on YouTube... Real joker...

Back
Top Bottom