What's new

India Makes it Official: The 'Mother of All Defense Deals' Is Dead

i feel bad for companies who bribed millions of dollars to congressis to get the deal.................all gone waste:rofl::rofl:
Bro we must concern of our Defence and Safety, the Bribe is Universal phenomenon, and we have to see that due to Corrupted Government, India do not suffer, We have experience of Boforce, the problems were (1) Neither got punishment in corruption deal, (2) we lost more rupees in trial, in compare to Boforce kand and the result was Zero, (3) we could not make the howitzers and top deal for number of yrs. and now after 40 yrs we again purchase it. (4) The Ban on Boforce affect to us, as those howitzers are world class, and its new model is available in the market, the owner of companies are changed (till i m sure) and corrupted sale it, so now whether we had problem with the company and its class product, which can make our military powerful, or person who were responsible for the corruption.

We must have to decide that whether we have to give preference to defence product and defence, or to raise the problem and dispute against the corruption, the Boforce kand is the experience, that we could do nothing against the corruption, but yes our defence become the weak.

The Corruption money would go to congress if the contract was signed before the election by congress, which they did not do, and yes Babus are mainly culprit behind it, we have more trouble from government service mens/Babus/Bureaucrats rather than Political leaders it self.

India tamasha at its best. After a decade long chest thumping, Indian fanboys have finally hit the fan.
would never be helpful to you......

Are you a moron ? Ever heard of AMCA ? Or 4.5 gen Tejas mk2
Yes, not only AMCA. And there even a 7th gen fighter. All in paper only :lol: typical indian style. Self delusion at best. When you completed your AMCA, propably is 40 decades away from now.

Yes, not only AMCA. And there even a 7th gen fighter. All in paper only :lol: typical indian style. Self delusion at best. When you completed your AMCA, propably is 40 decades away from now.

Is that all you could come up with ? Just STFU & GTFO if you doesnt have anything logical to come up with.

Is that all you could come up with ? Just STFU & GTFO if you doesnt have anything logical to come up with.
It's rather u can't come up with any concrete to support your basis of india capable of building a AMCA. Why would India invest in PAFKA if indian is capable? Has India AMCA even goes to prototype yet? All I see for AMCA is a plastic model which you indian scientist are so happy over, thinking they have build a real working combat operational 5th gen fighter. :lol:

It's rather u can't come up with any concrete to support your basis of india capable of building a AMCA. Why would India invest in PAFKA if indian is capable? Has India AMCA even goes to prototype yet? All I see for AMCA is a plastic model which you indian scientist are so happy over, thinking they have build a real working combat operational 5th gen fighter. :lol:

Because the FGFA and AMCA belong to two different categories of course !! AMCA is in development,and you'll see it for ground tests & taxi trials 3-4years from know.

Put the J 20 into operational service & then troll.

Because the FGFA and AMCA belong to two different categories of course !! AMCA is in development,and you'll see it for ground tests & taxi trials 3-4years from know.

Put the J 20 into operational service & then troll.
You see the thick skin indian bragging about a paper AMCA and then insult J-20? J-20 at least is working flying prototype while AMCA Currently is just a plastic model brag by indian as a superior thing than J-20?

It just like saying indian 2 trillion economy is bigger than China 10 trillion economy. If I am indian, I will just shut up rather than further embarrass. Fortunately, I am not. :lol: typical shameless indian trying to lecture a superior form. Learn a thing from us instead of being a ostrich. :lol:

The real trolling is you.

You see the thick skin indian bragging about a paper AMCA and then insult J-20? J-20 at least is working flying prototype while AMCA Currently is just a plastic model brag by indian as a superior thing than J-20?

It just like saying indian 2 trillion economy is bigger than China 10 trillion economy. If I am indian, I will just shut up rather than further embarrass. Fortunately, I am not. :lol: typical shameless indian trying to lecture a superior form. Learn a thing from us instead of being a ostrich. :lol:

The real trolling is you.

Meh...learn some proper english dear...And then troll.

That is all you can muster for your reply? Did I hit right on the nail? Plastic model 5th gen fighter. :lol:

I wouldnt critisize you-you're just earning your daily bread,right ? How much did you earn today for posting all this shit ?
:lol:

I wouldnt critisize you-you're just earning your daily bread,right ? How much did you earn today for posting all this shit ?
:lol:
I love when the truth is reveal to everybody who knows where india stood in aviation amd industrious level with their plastic 5th gen fighter model and then brag as real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom