What's new

India Makes it Official: The 'Mother of All Defense Deals' Is Dead

So 36 Rafales ordered? This is enough to replace Mirage 2000, but it's not enough to increase IAF's numbers which already very low and still falling.

Go build a sailplane in your country first jerk

Your abusivness is reported.

Some thing is making you angry. I just need to figure out what. Your minister says LCA is going to do what raffle were expected to do. What's wrong in building high hopes on LCA or LCA2 then?

Time to build high hopes on LCA now.. May be LCA2 or LCAXX?
At least we ain't being played by the big players like you are.

Your abusivness is reported.

Some thing is making you angry. I just need to figure out what. Your minister says LCA is going to do what raffle were expected to do. What's wrong in building high hopes on LCA or LCA2 then?
There is a hint you dumbass we might just upgrade our baby with same goodies. Now go solve the riddle or report me me like the snitch you are.:rofl:

Wait a min. Tell me if LCA is not going to fill the gap which rafale was meant to? If it is, your anger is not making a sence.

Wait a min. Tell me if LCA is not going to fill the gap which rafale was meant to? If it is, your anger is not making a sence.
Why quote me first of all.?? Seriously you asked a question if we were just going to deliver while at the same time your chino fighter is integrating avionics from third party if that is approved by the :drag: third party.

There is a hint you dumbass we might just upgrade our baby with same goodies. Now go solve the riddle or report me me like the snitch you are.:rofl:

Go celebrate then. What's the anger and fuss about? tell your frustrated Indian fellow that is fine to build high hopes on LCA. Some of your country men are visibly irritated on this idea

Last edited:
show me the logo...
it was a joint venture....
btw is brahmos indian made?? lol
We gave it the most important thing called the software and helped it become the strongest and fastest element to smash a bingo. What part did pakistan played other than $ distribution allocated from aid.?

we built a better jet then india... you can only dream of making a jet better then jf17
When.?? last time I looked at the thing it looked like a plane with nothing invincible about it. Wasn't the Russians who gave it a heart and Chinese just played the paper plane part.? Still nothing formidable to boast about. It's a jf17 blunder in fact. Made in China my man.

Modi has one big Drawback : He has no one to bequeath the kick backs :(
WHAT the fuk are you talking about false flaggerr.?

Last edited:
But few days back news were that India is buying 144 Rafale ??? What happened ???

But few days back news were that India is buying 144 Rafale ??? What happened ???
No really did ISIS gave you that idea.? Go blow yourself up little man rather than pretending to be some military analyst.

Last edited:
These Indians went crazy first they talk very big but on ground it is nothing they have dilemma of magician to show world we are good some good movie style trailers put on TV shown to media India has changed at one side their leaders say we bring all people of India become Hindus at other hand they take help from Christians anyway from France no transfer of technology is coming modi is making biggest blunder and mark my words France will sell downgraded rafale which need maintance after every year so they fill defacite of those remaining fighter jets which India promised in number of 126 but now reduced to 36 remaining 90 jets which India canceled France will slowly take their defacite in maintanace charges modi sarkar is making soft image of India but few years time all western investors u see complaining

we built a better jet then india

We have been build our own aircraft for decades.
... you can only dream of making a jet better then jf17

lol...show me one area in which JF 17 more advanced than Tejas-which uses a composite airframe,Relaxed static stability & all axis quadraplex redundant Fly by Wire.Anyway JF 17 was designed in China,with much of subsystems developed in China.What are you boasting about ?

Back
Top Bottom