What's new

India Makes a Serious Bid to Become a Space Power -- Again

Actually, we may target a Mars rover mission by 2018.

Planning for the Mars rover mission will only begin once the Moon Rover mission is successful IMO. Once the latter is achieved the former should begin immediately.

@Pakistani-nationalist Unable to digest the progress being made by the futuristic Bharatis unlike your stone age compatriots? :yahoo:

Last edited:
again, it is a good plan, Indian are only good at planning, but not anything else.

Our Reusable first stage and second stage vehicle is going to be a reality in next 5 years, We shall be able to bring down the launch cost to Just 20% of current cost. We shall become a real competitive player at that time.

I know but isnt this the missile that will be used to send future astronauts to space?

Yes,gslv mk3 would be used for that mission.

LVM3manned.jpg

Forgot to take your medication today ?

Our Reusable first stage and second stage vehicle is going to be a reality in next 5 years, We shall be able to bring down the launch cost to Just 20% of current cost. We shall become a real competitive player at that time.

not possible in 5 years. Only possible after 2025. by 2017, ISRO will only complete 3 HEX missions. Lots of other tech like robotic arm for the second stage, semicryo and high thrust cryo engine needs to be developed. What we lack is funds. RLV and HSP is not a priority at this point of time.

No big fund allocation for human space flight program...:(

what for?? patriotic indians need only wait for three or four more years to buy seats on private american company spacex's human-capable dragon spaceship and to lease a private american company bigelow's inflatable space station in low earth orbit. it will only take a further few thousand rupees to buy a radiation-tolerant "bharath mata" poster from china to paste on the leased station.

Exciting times ahead for the Bharatis.

1. 2016 we'll be sending a rocket to the Sun.
2. 2017 we'll be sending a rover to the moon.
3. 2022 will be our human space flight.

If our Mars mission is successful and the 2017 moon rover mission is also successful then we will be in a position to put a rover on Mars by 2025. China plans to do this in 2020.

yes. isro sends a rover to mars by 2025, by which time elon musk will be already on mars or preparing to. but since you speak of a "indian" rover which may have camera...

mars welcome committee.jpg

sorry. couldn't resist. :D

but i am sick and tired of seeing such delusionary talk from patriotic indians... "super power by 2020", "trillion dollar income software industry by 2030" and so on... pathetic delusions.... how are they coming along now?? and i have no energy to engage in arguments with coolies.

what for?? patriotic indians need only wait for three or four more years to buy seats on private american company spacex's human-capable dragon spaceship and to lease a private american company bigelow's inflatable space station in low earth orbit. it will only take a further few thousand rupees to buy a radiation-tolerant "bharath mata" poster from china to paste on the leased station.

yes. isro sends a rover to mars by 2025, by which time elon musk will be already on mars or preparing to. but since you speak of a "indian" rover which may have camera...

View attachment 38454

sorry. couldn't resist. :D

but i am sick and tired of seeing such delusionary talk from patriotic indians... "super power by 2020", "trillion dollar income software industry by 2030" and so on... pathetic delusions.... how are they coming along now?? and i have no energy to engage in arguments with coolies.
Post reported for Offtopic post @WebMaster @Aeronaut @ChakBamu @Manticore please manage this troll

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom