What's new

India Makes a Serious Bid to Become a Space Power -- Again

The ISRO budget still pales in comparison to NASA's

The USA is the biggest economy in the world and a developed nation... of course they have a much bigger budget!

Such comparisons are nonsense.

Post reported for Offtopic post

how is it off-topic?? colonel yuri gagarin went to space 50 years ago. isro was started around that time. name one human isro sent to space.

and of course, those who speak against "indian" culture and national delusions are trolls... even arundhati roy, victims of honor killing, ehsaan jafri, the mao-ists and the former pdf member, ajtr.

what for?? patriotic indians need only wait for three or four more years to buy seats on private american company spacex's human-capable dragon spaceship and to lease a private american company bigelow's inflatable space station in low earth orbit. it will only take a further few thousand rupees to buy a radiation-tolerant "bharath mata" poster from china to paste on the leased station.

yes. isro sends a rover to mars by 2025, by which time elon musk will be already on mars or preparing to. but since you speak of a "indian" rover which may have camera...

View attachment 38454

sorry. couldn't resist. :D

but i am sick and tired of seeing such delusionary talk from patriotic indians... "super power by 2020", "trillion dollar income software industry by 2030" and so on... pathetic delusions.... how are they coming along now?? and i have no energy to engage in arguments with coolies.
I can understand your problem...SORRY I couldn't resist either. Here is the medicine for the burn...special Thai version please apply them on the burned areas and relax...BTW will pray that you find a job soon. Sorry to see a software engineer unable to find a job in India.
Burnol+plus.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the medicine for the burn...special Thai version please apply them on the burned areas relax..

thank you for your kind concern, my good sir.

BTW will pray that you find a job soon.

job?? when did i say i want to do "jobs"?? :astagh: i leave things like "jobs" to coolies, who go to colleges to get degrees to do jobs, and then to marry and then to produce children who will go colleges to get degrees to get "jobs"... so goes 50 years, or three family generations. unless they produce female children, they are essentially parasites.

no coolie work for me, please. thank you. people like me do business ( like i had ) and give others employment. not everyone on pdf who's from india is a college student or a saaftware engineer.

Sorry to see a software engineer unable to find a job in India.

please don't insult me by calling me a "software engineer".

how is it off-topic?? colonel yuri gagarin went to space 50 years ago. isro was started around that time. name one human isro sent to space

and of course, those who speak against "indian" culture and national delusions are trolls... even arundhati roy, victims of honor killing, ehsaan jafri, the mao-ists and the former pdf member, ajtr.

And from such a humble start and merger budget they have achieved a lot in comparison to other space programs that were started at the same time . Hmm does Libya has a space program :cheesy:

yes there should be constructive criticism and they should be embraced to improve our ills but sir ji you not need to be so harsh and anti India , and if you don't like the country why don't you leave this wreached land be in peace in you ummah

Last edited:
but sir ji you not need to be so harsh and anti India ,

even you should be harsh.

just a few months ago, two ladies were found hanged in a uttar pradesh village... hanged alive, most possibly by their own parents... and for what?? for being with men?? that is murder. and if the parents are found gulity, will you personally volunteer to shoot them??

search on pdf. there's a article about foetuses from ultrasound-scanned female infanticide in beed ( maharashtra ). the female foetuses were fed to dogs. and this was in 2012.

the whole of india should never have forgotten these two incidents. what are the youth doing in colleges and offices, when they should be revolting against undeniably brutal and unjust indian culture??

instead, most of the youth laugh when ladies are beaten up in discos or the mao-ists are killed.

i am not automatically against individuals in india. i am not racist about their looks or skin color. i am against indian culture. simple.

and if you don't like the country why don't you leave this wreached land be in peace in you ummah

so you want to champion a nation created by the british and americans for their own purposes??

when you ask questioning and sensible people like to leave, remember, if you kill the cats, you will be left with dogs.

edit : had left out your other point.

compare the 50 years of the indian space program to that of elon musk's private company, spacex, started in 2002.

---
spacex falcon 9 rocket and dragon spaceship visited international space station thrice. falcon 9 rocket can carry 10 tons to geo orbit ( 35,000 kms and above ) and 14 tons to leo (100 kms to 2000 kms ). all this is at present. their dragon v2 spaceship, existent, will within two years carry the private spacex space traveler. this is in addition to further spacex projects.

elon musk himself is the chief designer, helped presently by about a thousand employees, all this achieved by spending maybe 600+ million dollars. cheap.

---
as to indian space research organiztion ( isro ), 50 year old organization, tens of thousands of engineers and phd's, billions of government dollars spent... all it has become capable of... is launching satellite, and some fancy projects like chandrayaan and many other yarns like gslv etc.

no people being launched from india, any time soon.

and indian space research organization is maybe the third richest space agency in the world... after the american nasa and the chinese cnsa.

---
so what do you think is the difference between indian space "research" and elon musk's spacex??

Last edited:
just a few months ago, two ladies were found hanged in a uttar pradesh village... hanged alive, most possibly by their own parents... and for what?? for being with men?? that is murder. and if the parents are found gulity, will you personally volunteer to shoot them??
search on pdf. there's a article about foetuses from ultrasound-scanned female infanticide in beed ( maharashtra ). the female foetuses were fed to dogs. and this was in 2012.
the whole of india should never have forgotten these two incidents. what are the youth doing in colleges and offices, when they should be revolting against undeniably brutal and unjust indian culture??
instead, most of the youth laugh when ladies are beaten up in discos or the mao-ists are killed.
i am not automatically against individuals in india. i am not racist about their looks or skin color. i am against indian culture. simple.
The acts of few rotten apples doesn't reflect the whole culture , and if you check any social media or new sites you will always find criticism of these barbarian acts done by these retards by our people , some of the our netas do give some bullshit statements but they are exceptions , such as by the deeds of al quida you cannot brand all muslims as terrorists who love to blow them self's

so you want to champion a nation created by the british and americans for their own purposes??
when you ask questioning and sensible people like to leave, remember, if you kill the cats, you will be left with dogs

The concept of India was always there from the ancient times and my country is much older than the british or americans , Well that's off topic and lets discuss the same if you want in another thread

Before becoming a space power or any power, we need to grow some balls. The recent PSLV launch was a moment lost for Namo. He could have used it produce a JFK moment, a speech that could have filled Indian youth and engineers with passion for space. He could have shown Indians dreams of travelling into future and building a space station. He failed and came up with same old MMS type BS. :lol: Funny namo.

Indian must learn to dream before becoming a power. We control less than 1% of world space business, but we do have the potential to control over 25%. Lets be honest, there is not a single field in this world where India has been able to achieve its true potential. There are certain things we have to take up as missions of national importance. Space has to be one of them. But unfortunately, In India space expenditure is considered a waste of money and not money spent well. India must aim for the moon. It won't be a waste of money, it will inspire a generation of Indian engineers.

Before becoming a space power or any power, we need to grow some balls. The recent PSLV launch was a moment lost for Namo. He could have used it produce a JFK moment, a speech that could have filled Indian youth and engineers with passion for space. He could have shown Indians dreams of travelling into future and building a space station. He failed and came up with same old MMS type BS. :lol: Funny namo.

Indian must learn to dream before becoming a power. We control less than 1% of world space business, but we do have the potential to control over 25%. Lets be honest, there is not a single field in this world where India has been able to achieve its true potential. There are certain things we have to take up as missions of national importance. Space has to be one of them. But unfortunately, In India space expenditure is considered a waste of money and not money spent well. India must aim for the moon. It won't be a waste of money, it will inspire a generation of Indian engineers.
ISRO is already motivating youth. MOM, Mars Mission, GSLV and ISRO's future endeavors will keep inspiring.

what for?? patriotic indians need only wait for three or four more years to buy seats on private american company spacex's human-capable dragon spaceship and to lease a private american company bigelow's inflatable space station in low earth orbit. it will only take a further few thousand rupees to buy a radiation-tolerant "bharath mata" poster from china to paste on the leased station.

yes. isro sends a rover to mars by 2025, by which time elon musk will be already on mars or preparing to. but since you speak of a "indian" rover which may have camera...

View attachment 38454

sorry. couldn't resist. :D

but i am sick and tired of seeing such delusionary talk from patriotic indians... "super power by 2020", "trillion dollar income software industry by 2030" and so on... pathetic delusions.... how are they coming along now?? and i have no energy to engage in arguments with coolies.
You seem to be a really big fan of elon musk, btw Sx is hiring in burbank, you might want to try.

You might want to cut that coolie stuff out now... now one here is calling you names, you do not need to generalize any nationality. i will neg rate any further derogatory generalization to any nationality... read forum rules in announcement section and keep the quality of your poster. You claim to be an expert in technical field, carry yourself in the same fashion.

thanks

ISRO is already motivating youth. MOM, Mars Mission, GSLV and ISRO's future endeavors will keep inspiring.
Not enough sorry try again. The Apolo mission united the USA as one nation who reached for the moon. We need a moment of that scale.

@Oscar @Aeronaut

when you ask questioning and sensible people like to leave, remember, if you kill the cats, you will be left with dogs.

edit : had left out your other point.

compare the 50 years of the indian space program to that of elon musk's private company, spacex, started in 2002.

---
spacex falcon 9 rocket and dragon spaceship visited international space station thrice. falcon 9 rocket can carry 10 tons to geo orbit ( 35,000 kms and above ) and 14 tons to leo (100 kms to 2000 kms ). all this is at present. their dragon v2 spaceship, existent, will within two years carry the private spacex space traveler. this is in addition to further spacex projects.

elon musk himself is the chief designer, helped presently by about a thousand employees, all this achieved by spending maybe 600+ million dollars. cheap.

---
as to indian space research organiztion ( isro ), 50 year old organization, tens of thousands of engineers and phd's, billions of government dollars spent... all it has become capable of... is launching satellite, and some fancy projects like chandrayaan and many other yarns like gslv etc.

no people being launched from india, any time soon.

and indian space research organization is maybe the third richest space agency in the world... after the american nasa and the chinese cnsa.

---
so what do you think is the difference between indian space "research" and elon musk's spacex??
Third richest?
List of space agencies that are richer than ISRO:
NASA
Russian Federal Space Agency
European Space Agency
French Space Agency
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
German Aerospace Center
Italian Space Agency
China National space Administration

ISRO comes in 9th. Not to mention it only recently began seeing such large budgets, and almost all of these each have at least double the budget ISRO does. Hopefully you begin to see just how much biases are coloring your perception.

India's space agency is incredibly cost effective, a fact not trumpeted merely by nationalists but by media and experts everywhere. The funny thing is that you actually agree that ISRO is cost effective and accomplished, because you readily assumed it to be third richest without even checking.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom