What's new

India Makes a Serious Bid to Become a Space Power -- Again

f you read the link you yourself provided in post #49....
China still playing Catch Up in Satellite Imagery | Page 4
Apparently You cannot talk about resolution without talking about swath.
I learn that every time India makes a "Best in the world" claim you need to check the details.

You have a comprehension problem like your Chinese brother. It is not our claim. It is something told by none other than your scientists,

Why launch small satellite when you can provide
VRSS-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The satellite was built after a contract between Venezuela and China was signed in Caracas on 26 May 2011, and follows from their previous collaboration on VENESAT-1. The contract, worth $144.8 million USD, included $67.8 million for the satellite, $22m for the launch, $16m for the ground station in Venezuela and $22m for software. The main contractor is China Great Wall Industry Corporation and the satellite is based on the CAST 2000 bus developed by the China Academy of Space Technology.[2][4] One source posits that VRSS-1 is based upon the Chinese Yaogan-2 reconnaissance satellite.[5]
He he he. Even the Pentagon lease Chinese satellite.
Pentagon Continues Use of China Satellite in New Lease - Bloomberg
The use of China’s Apstar-7 satellite will be extended under a $10.7 million lease

Your idiotic posts prove nothing which you want to prove.

I wont get into that argument, dont have time for that, cuz I know it will derail this thread. But most people in the world will agree with me.

no argument means no conclusion. India got its own fields where we are ahead.

I want to correct you. It is never 4%. Even we are expected to rise at 5.4 to 5.9% in 2013-14.

At that time china was developing at more than 9% which is down to 7%. Economist forecast Chinese economical disaster very soon. You must have read lots of articles on PDF itself, If those economists to believe, I foresee India becoming No 1 Economy much prior to those forecasted time of somewhere between 2043 to 2050.

you must be getting your info from this book

The Coming Collapse of China: Gordon G. Chang: 9780812977561: Amazon.com: Books

again, it is a good plan, Indian are only good at planning, but not anything else.
lolz.... we are one of the 6 nations to have developed cryogenic engine technology and u are talking crap, man if u deliberately choose to be an ignorant fool then nothing help.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom