What's new

India loves me -- Bush

roopesh

Reaction score
President George W Bush cited his popularity in India to reject criticism that the US had lost moral authority during his presidency.Addressing his final press conference at the White House a week before he hands over the presidency to Barack Obama on January 20.

Bush said he might not be popular in his country or parts of Europe or among some of the elite, but feels he is popular in countries like India or African nations.

My comments: At last he got wat pak thinks about him?? or again he is bush...never understands what it is...

ur commens pls

Print Article - India loves me, says Bush

President George W Bush cited his popularity in India to reject criticism that the US had lost moral authority during his presidency.Addressing his final press conference at the White House a week before he hands over the presidency to Barack Obama on January 20.

Bush said he might not be popular in his country or parts of Europe or among some of the elite, but feels he is popular in countries like India or African nations.

My comments: At last he got wat pak thinks about him?? or again he is bush...never understands what it is...

ur commens pls

Print Article - India loves me, says Bush
Yeah, I really loved the way Bush was pushing ahead the Nuclear Deal and how the US handled NSG and thwarted Chinas last ditched effort to sabotage the deal. Personally, I dont like Bush, but I liked his approach towards India, even though it was done to Contain China.

Bush has done some stuff for Africa I have read, so he may be liked there too. Other than that, he is a Mass Murderer!

Kind of goes to show that when the whole world hates you India is always there to bow its head and show support though why won't they they were recently been given a bone by the American government to chew on in the shape of a defence system.

Only the hindu love bush otherwise bush is hatred icon in many parts of India. havn't you seen the shoes for him on tv?

Kind of goes to show that when the whole world hates you India is always there to bow its head and show support though why won't they they were recently been given a bone by the American government to chew on in the shape of a defence system.
and you shower them with AWARDS!! hahahahah

Yeah, I really loved the way Bush was pushing ahead the Nuclear Deal and how the US handled NSG and thwarted Chinas last ditched effort to sabotage the deal. Personally, I dont like Bush, but I liked his approach towards India, even though it was done to Contain China.

Bush has done some stuff for Africa I have read, so he may be liked there too. Other than that, he is a Mass Murderer!

the US deal with india in defence, makes makeys like mukherjee chatter like a monkey!!, this shorty is a perfect example of human evolution from monkeys, LOL!!

President George W Bush cited his popularity in India

Surely I now know why he loved being there…..atleast someone liked him....Truly Orally his…;)

Yeah, I really loved the way Bush was pushing ahead the Nuclear Deal ....

View attachment 9fd4c89cf7728ee387b8c33fd5ef631d.jpg

Bush said he might not be popular in his country or parts of Europe or among some of the elite, ....

Might Not be ????? :woot:

Jeeezusss…The guy is still not sure about himself…..I guess it must just be co-incidence, or plain old bad luck for GWB, the world went to hell in a handcart.

The world’s biggest terrorist atrocity…

The worlds most controversial and contrived war…

Followed by…

The biggest financial crisis since the great depression…

Hail GW…people will always remember you, of course NOT with love….:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom