What's new

India Lost Kargil War

Unless you increase the resolution of said map you won't know which side its on. The peak is on Pakistan's side, and the foot extends into ours. The position of tiger hill is incorrect too.

check above my latest attachment s

Pakistan can't even win against afghanistan :lol: Pakistanis know pretty well that their country and their army is nothing compared to India but still act tough on internet forums to soothe their shattered egos. IA can reach quetta within 72 hours if a war breaks out . Even bhutanese army is better than pakistan .:flame:

India sa urti hui chirya jab pakistan ati ha to ek par se urti ha ..............dusra par pechwara chupanay k liye rakha hota ha k kahin koi baja na da hahahahah ... khayal karna Neighbours warna Damad jee aisa he kartay hain :)

946709_3358532780200_848795306_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mua amuaaaaa muaaaaaaaaaaa Pakistan & Afghanistan are one force one country beta .... QUetta aoo to sahi Izma Arora .... I love u

check above my latest attachment s

Well considering that Tiger hill is NOT where its supposed to be on that map and the fact that I can feed you the exact coordinates of point 5353, rather unlikely that you caught the right string, no? Unless tiger hill got up and decided to move to the east of Drass.:coffee:

Pakistan can't even win against afghanistan :lol: Pakistanis know pretty well that their country and their army is nothing compared to India but still act tough on internet forums to soothe their shattered egos. IA can reach quetta within 72 hours if a war breaks out . Even bhutanese army is better than pakistan .:flame:

Your army are considered the biggest pussies on the international front.

The western world would love to invade Pakistan. Their Think Tanks want to mobilize on Pakistan, but even NATO which consists of 22 countries refuses to do so.

Now If 22 countries refuse to engage Pakistan, then you can understand where your own chicken **** country stands.

How much bigger is your country than Pakistan?

You have so many more people in your country.

However, your politicians still cry about Pakistan in international forums.

LOL

Your Indian army cannot due **** to Pakistan.

That is the truth. Believe it or not.

Thats why we are always over you because of your pretty backs just beautiful and soft like silk

Well considering that Tiger hill is NOT where its supposed to be on that map and the fact that I can feed you the exact coordinates of point 5353, rather unlikely that you caught the right string, no? Unless tiger hill got up and decided to move to the east of Drass.:coffee:
embarrassing sarcastic reply

Your army are considered the biggest pussies on the international front.

The western world would love to invade Pakistan. Their Think Tanks want to mobilize on Pakistan, but even NATO which consists of 22 countries refuses to do so.

Now If 22 countries refuse to engage Pakistan, then you can understand where your own chicken **** country stands.

How much bigger is your country than Pakistan?

You have so many more people in your country.

However, your politicians still cry about Pakistan in international forums.

LOL

Your Indian army cannot due **** to Pakistan.

That is the truth. Believe it or not.

203534_153442258126018_222232207_n.jpg

embarrassing sarcastic reply

Perhaps it is. Where is Tiger hill settle on that first, then find point 5240, after that you'll be able to find point 5353. Tololing is to the east of the town of Drass and Tiger hill is to the west of the town of Drass. Now go check the maps you've posted.

Sahi Khan saab ne Indian ki mataa ki parhi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom