What's new

India Lost Kargil War

In my house, in my village we now have 6 type-56 kalishnikov.
My village is more secure than a bank in US. If Indians dare come into my province, the heads of your forces will roll. No joke.

yup i remember your banja holding an AK.... good keep it up......

2842sy.jpg

look it is in indian side y r we soft on getting it back?

My village is more secure than a bank in US. If Indians dare come into my province, the heads of your forces will roll. No joke.
mujhe darr lag raha hai
6392623903_dae3057461_z.jpg

ucmn38.jpg

Truth about Kargil:

Truth.

Indians say what they want, but their military will never have the balls to attack Pakistan.

That is the truth.

yup i remember your banja holding an AK.... good keep it up......

My village consist of many of my family members. Don't even try to ask what they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
JAT Balwan ...... My darling ... Picture abhe Baki ha meray pyaray Neighbor .... Hium nahin chahtay ke hamaray or aap ke neighbour wala rishta ho ... aakhir aap k DAMAD jo tehray Hum....hahaha ... Enjoy every second you have because pain , blood ,tears, suicides, Droughts are coming soon .... :)

ek baat kahun ...pakistan ko pitcure banani kabhi aayi hi nahi...

baluchistan sambhaal kahi naya bangladesh na ban jaye...

we had seen your picture for 40 years... aur tumhari 8 saal main hi fat ke haath main aagayi??
mard e momeen kahan gaye tumhare?? US ke dar se salwar geeli kar rahe hain??

as you said you can only do anything after 2014.. abhi kya mard e momeen chhakke bane hue hain??

I wont try to ask.... But i would certainly want to know what do they do with it.... and where do they get it.... Do you have market where you can buy this AK's at will?

Truth about Kargil:

Truth.

Indians say what they want, but their military will never have the balls to attack Pakistan.

That is the truth.

My village consist of many of my family members. Don't even try to ask what they have.
Joka-Mara.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

6 AK's??? Nice. Kindly stock up on ammo also. else, when the time comes it would be embarrassing to have a gun but no bullets in them..:P

I wont try to ask.... But i would certainly want to know what do they do with it.... and where do they get it.... Do you have market where you can buy this AK's at will?

Even street beggars are armed in Pakistan, my little Indian friend. :D

2842sy.jpg

look it is in indian side y r we soft on getting it back?

Unless you increase the resolution of said map you won't know which side its on. The peak is on Pakistan's side, and the foot extends into ours. The position of tiger hill is incorrect too.

Back
Top Bottom