What's new

India likely to be world`s no. 1 economy by 2050: Citi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is too early to tell, when India can surpass Japan in nominal GDP?

:lol: its funny how people here on PDF are calling the economists of Citi and Goldman Sachs, delusional and incompetent and what not. Too bad they are getting paid millions of dollars in salary and you lots are getting paid in "thanks".

On topic: One thing is sure, in 20-30 years more India will be the third largest economy by a long margin, and thats no small achievement. Lets just hope no war breaks out in the mean time.

I actually read this news article on google news and was hoping no one would post it on PDF. Dammit.

predictions are just predictions....world is changing very quickly.,we dont what is going to happen next day.....suppose if India has a war with Pak or china ,,,then what ll happen to economy.....

predictions are just predictions....world is changing very quickly.,we dont what is going to happen next day.....suppose if India has a war with Pak or china ,,,then what ll happen to economy.....

If a triangular war breaks Up between 3 Nuclear armed nations, No Country in this Planet can save its economy

I think India is difficult to surpass Japan, in 2050. China is difficult to surpass USA, in 2020.

I think India is difficult to surpass Japan, in 2050. China is difficult to surpass USA, in 2020.

Hahaha chinese bro dont insult our dear indian friends here please Do not underestimate the power of inidans wet dreams.

These kind of threads should be opened in Jokes section. I have never seen anyone predict economies with accuracy. People predict 100 things and one comes true. I do not see this happening, we have so many issues.

Before, India was known as sone ki chidiya, now, its soniya ki chidiya....

Throw out Sonia family in a Egyptian like revolt!!

man do you have to bring this sonia issue everywhere?:hitwall: Fine you made a point, now move on. Its borderline spamming.

Before, India was known as sone ki chidiya, now, its soniya ki chidiya....

Throw out Sonia family in a Egyptian like revolt!!

Have a life, I do not like her as well but she is not the only corrupt politician. If she goes there are bigger corrupt politicians waiting. (Example A Raja, Sharad Pawar, Kalmadi)

Have a life, I do not like her as well but she is not the only corrupt politician. If she goes there are bigger corrupt politicians waiting. (Example A Raja, Sharad Pawar, Kalmadi)

They get peanuts, while the chunk of the loot goes to her Maino family.........Thats where India gets hurt!

Indians are stupid, living under foreign rule (Italian).....Nothing they can do to evict her...lolll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom