What's new

Featured India leases two MQ-9B Reaper drones from USA

My job isn't the topic nor are the fake representation of Flags you display :devil: .

My flags are absolutely accurate :-) . I feel sorry for your flags though !

By the way, you went out on a limb to track down what I do for a living. Shows the desperation in you at getting back on my earlier comparison.

Of course I checked ! I was wondering what would make a young man practice what you now do professionally.

Then when I saw you are a flight attendant , that too in these unfortunate times, I understood your desperation and downfall into this seedy nightlife :-(.

...and remember that Condemns aren't a substitute for Face Masks at the off chance you get tempted.

CONDEMNS ?!?!?! Oh god, what diseases have you already contracted , if u have been using 'CONDEMNS" ??????? Pl. think of your clients, they deserve safety , don't they ?

You are hilarious :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My flags are absolutely accurate :-) . I feel sorry for your flags though !
I highly doubt that... You're probably embarrassed to represent your actual roots. One can understand why.
Of course I checked !
Lord, you're like a online stalker. If you weren't so sad, you'd be pathetic.
think of your clients, they deserve safety , don't they ?
Don't worry 'bout us down here. The Aviation Industry isn't as grim as it is in your neck of the woods.
You are hilarious
...and you're an Indian which by default makes you hilarious.

Bird.jpg

Last edited:
Where does it say first order is 15 and a total of 150+ will be built?

The link you posted is about 2 posted with no weapons.

Doesnt say anywhere about Indian Army signning a contract for purchase.

Infact here is an article that states HAL thinks the contract will be awarded by the end of this year.

So hold your horses till your army decides to purchase this.

Its OBVIOUSLY difficult for you to understand BUT when you first induct a new combat plane or combat helicopter or BVR missle like Astra the indians order small batch first to test and tweak the equipment after operational use

eg

Currently testing 2 Light attack copters has you can see in Ladakh
15 will be intial order delovery next 12 months to 18 months . = Test evaluate Then order much bigger numbers

Astra BVR tested and inducted first 50 in 2018
This year ordered 288 Astra BVRS now missle fully functioning on SU30MKI and tejas testing started SEE seperate thread. WATCH OUT for order of 1000+ Astra 1 & 2 in next 2 years

FINALLY 40 Tejas ordered mark 1 we have inducted 20 thus far

pending order for 83 mark1a with AESA radar and other improvements delivery starting 2023

Why are you pakistanis finding this hard to understand

We dont have luxury of china shipping over every nut screw and bolt

Its OBVIOUSLY difficult for you to understand BUT when you first induct a new combat plane or combat helicopter or BVR missle like Astra the indians order small batch first to test and tweak the equipment after operational use

eg

Currently testing 2 Light attack copters has you can see in Ladakh
15 will be intial order delovery next 12 months to 18 months . = Test evaluate Then order much bigger numbers

Astra BVR tested and inducted first 50 in 2018
This year ordered 288 Astra BVRS now missle fully functioning on SU30MKI and tejas testing started SEE seperate thread. WATCH OUT for order of 1000+ Astra 1 & 2 in next 2 years

FINALLY 40 Tejas ordered mark 1 we have inducted 20 thus far

pending order for 83 mark1a with AESA radar and other improvements delivery starting 2023

Why are you pakistanis finding this hard to understand

We dont have luxury of china shipping over every nut screw and bolt

Dont tell me stories from your rear Bharati.

When you governmemt signs the contract than speak about. Nobody is interested in your garbage.

I highly doubt that... You're probably embarrassed to represent your actual roots. One can understand why.
Ask the mods. But you would have done that already, if you had an iota of confidence !

The Aviation Industry isn't as grim as it is in your neck of the woods.

Good thing then I am not in that industry ! Especially seeing how some" Dubai based flight attendants" have to sell certain services to remit money home , or else their family will starve :-(

Wow, somebody in Dubai's hardest working class is TRIGGERED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Ask the mods. But you would have done that already, if you had an iota of confidence !
PASS! I don't need to check with the Mods that you're the end product of when Harold f#*ked Kumar.
Good thing then I am not in that industry !
I don't think selling crack on the side while flipping Burgers makes it an industry.

And its the UAE, no one starves here. We're not the ones walking around like...

10.jpg

Dont tell me stories from your rear Bharati.

When you governmemt signs the contract than speak about. Nobody is interested in your garbage.

is that why your posting green envy posts in here.

of course your interested and your jealous cause you are way behind in this capacity totally reliant on China.

difficult to stomach I get it

is that why your posting green envy posts in here.

of course your interested and your jealous cause you are way behind in this capacity totally reliant on China.

difficult to stomach I get it

Why would I be Jealous of your capacity? China has killed 20 indian soldiers and captured your land and all you have done is ban chinese apps and post BS and bollywood fantasies.

Your lungi is on fire because I caught you lying about huge induction of LCH.

Why would I be Jealous of your capacity? China has killed 20 indian soldiers and captured your land and all you have done is ban chinese apps and post BS and bollywood fantasies.

Your lungi is on fire because I caught you lying about huge induction of LCH.

don't talk about China this China that.
we know what China is

I gave you a thorough intelligent explanation of our ever growing indengious weapons design and manufacturing capacity.

your green and it wreaks of inferiority complex.

have some more

one indengious sub arihant in Arabian sea with nuke weapons today next one in 2021 started sea trials

vikrant carrier sea trials 2021

40 other destroyers and frigates corvette at various stages of delivery
Kolkata class
shivilk class
karmota class
nigilri class

575 billion dollars in forex and 65 billion dollars defence budget means this shit ain't going away so get used to it

we know what China is

I gave you a thorough intelligent explanation of our ever growing indengious weapons design and manufacturing capacity.

have some more

one indengious sub arihant in Arabian sea with nuke weapons today next one in 2021 started sea trials

Kolkata class
shivilk class
karmota class
nigilri class

575 billion dollars in forex and 65 billion dollars defence budget means this shit ain't going away so get used to it

Bless you, you actually think that $65 Billion is all to be used for equipment. Seems not even Indian posters on here have come to terms with the modernisation problems you have....

Bless you, you actually think that $65 Billion is all to be used for equipment. Seems not even Indian posters on here have come to terms with the modernisation problems you have....

trust be my friend our modernisation plans are no where as restricted as yours on 10 billion defense budget. .

65.billion this was split
20 billion salaries,and pensions
25 billion operational.including training spares and redeployment ie ladakh
3 billion research and development of new weapons and testing
17 billion for weapons delivery all.3 services

it's transparent and open source material.unlike pakistan.

we are a proper democracy real finance openly discussed and financed and easily sustainable long term.thanks to the 6th largest GDP on the planet

we know what China is

have some more

Kolkata class
shivilk class
karmota class
nigilri class

Your right so right bharati. We Pakistanis have an inferiority complex because we have to come to a Pakistani Defence Forum to listen to Bharati trolls about their Bollywood Farts.

1n 2018 after Operation Gagan Shakti, Bharati Generals were speaking of Taking down PAF and than laying off PLAAF. But unfortunately they dont speak about it after 27th Feb 2019.

We have an inferiority complex because you guys blew up your own helicopter and killed 6 IAF personnel in desparation on 27th Feb 2019.

We have an inferiority complex because of endless bharati garbage about Su30mki being the raptor of the east, mini awacs, destroying PaF planes before they can even take off. Unfortunately your PM is now singing songs of Rafales.

And nOw its the same old Bharati rhetoric About Indigenious this, Indigenous that ,at the same time bharati army is on shopping spree.

Yes We have an inferiority complex about how Rich Bharat Mata is except many Bharatis cant even afford a single meal.

We have an Inferiority Complex because Richie Rich Bharat Mata has become the epi centre of Covid19.

I can go on and on with my list of Inferiorty Complex but this still doesnt change the fact that your lungi got ripped apart lying about the huge induction of LCH.

Last edited:

have some more

Kolkata class
shivilk class
karmota class
nigilri class

You appear to be the reincarnation of that Stormforce dude albeit a lot less amusing. That guy used to blow similar hot air about IAF so much so that when the news about the Indian induction of S-400 surfaced he remarked that the IAF would enforce a no-fly zone in Pakistan. Lol. He also used to throw liberally acronyms like AMCA, FGFA, MMRCA etc etc to intimidate the Pakistanis posters. But guess what apart from the 6 odd Rafales nothing happened and the PAF gave you a reality check on 27 February 2019. So I would advise you to limit your fantasies to inducted weapons only. Morever Pakistan has its own plans of countering your super weapons. So the equation will remain more or less balanced.

You appear to be the reincarnation of that Stormforce dude albeit a lot less amusing. That guy used to blow similar hot air about IAF so much so that when the news about the Indian induction of S-400 surfaced he remarked that the IAF would enforce a no-fly zone in Pakistan. Lol. He also used to throw liberally acronyms like AMCA, FGFA, MMRCA etc etc to intimidate the Pakistanis posters. But guess what apart from the 6 odd Rafales nothing happened and the PAF gave you a reality check on 27 February 2019. So I would advise you to limit your fantasies to inducted weapons only. Morever Pakistan has its own plans of countering your super weapons. So the equation will remain more or less balanced.

you have no answer to pending s400 yet and at present your answer to Rafale is 50 block 3 thunders .

is it enough only you guys know that.

you have no answer to pending s400 yet and at present your answer to Rafale is 50 block 3 thunders .

is it enough only you guys know that.

Just like you have no answer to China Killing 20 Indian Soldiers and Capturing your land and you guys dont even want to talk about. Colonel Babu is so proud of you bharati trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom