What's new

Featured India leases two MQ-9B Reaper drones from USA

Just like you have no answer to China Killing 20 Indian Soldiers and Capturing your land and you guys dont even want to talk about. Colonel Babu is so proud of you bharati trolls.

we,killed 40 chinease as per new York Times,and the chinease were too ashamed to declare numbers dead .
similar to mushraff denying number of northern light infantry bombed to death in kargil by bofars And mirage2000

trust be my friend our modernisation plans are no where as restricted as yours on 10 billion defense budget. .

65.billion this was split
20 billion salaries,and pensions
25 billion operational.including training spares and redeployment ie ladakh
3 billion research and development of new weapons and testing
17 billion for weapons delivery all.3 services

it's transparent and open source material.unlike pakistan.

we are a proper democracy real finance openly discussed and financed and easily sustainable long term.thanks to the 6th largest GDP on the planet

Well in areas like AWACS, APCs, refuellers, Airborne EW, transport helis, Submarines, Pakistan has matched or surpassed India. In many areas Pak military has modern equipment that (although not very top line) still means we can replaced obsolete equipment on a large scale.

You forget that your budget has to look after an armed forces twice the size of Pakistan's. Due to strategic policies Pak ensured supply of US equipment at affordable rates and is now doing so with Chinese equipment. India is made to pay through the nose by every arms seller.
you have no answer to pending s400 yet and at present your answer to Rafale is 50 block 3 thunders .

is it enough only you guys know that.

Yawn. You had Supa dupa SU-30 and Mirage 2000 on Feb 27th, did not help you then either. India armed forces are becoming the Saudi Arabian of Asia. All the gear and no idea....

Latest Super Power move is buying warm clothing from US and getting them to fly your UAVs for you....

Well in areas like AWACS, APCs, refuellers, Airborne EW, transport helis, Submarines, Pakistan has matched or surpassed India. In many areas Pak military has modern equipment that (although not very top line) still means we can replaced obsolete equipment on a large scale.

You forget that your budget has to look after an armed forces twice the size of Pakistan's. Due to strategic policies Pak ensured supply of US equipment at affordable rates and is now doing so with Chinese equipment. India is made to pay through the nose by every arms seller.

Yawn. You had Supa dupa SU-30 and Mirage 2000 on Feb 27th, did not help you then either. India armed forces are qqbecoming the Saudi Arabian of Asia. All the gear and no idea....

Latest Super Power move is buying warm clothing from US and getting them to fly your UAVs for you....l

we will.continue to use our powerful.economy to buy cutting edge military hardware
be it more,Rafale from.france
more apache help and drones,from.usa and more radars, and missiles from.israel

simultaneousky we will continue to adopt more indengious systems over next decade

more tejas mark1a and 2

more nuke subs ie arihant x 5
more destroyers x 7 vizag and kolkarta
more frigates, shivilk and nigilri
more mbrl ie pinika 2 and 3
more attack choppers light attack choppers
more same
more stand off weapons prahaar and Brahmos and agni
more indengious satellites

it will.not stop because our financial muscle will.not stop

we,killed 40 chinease as per new York Times,and the chinease were too ashamed to declare numbers dead .
similar to mushraff denying number of northern light infantry bombed to death in kargil by bofars And mirage2000

Are you sure its 40 and not 140 like you guys were claiming? I Guess your story didnt add up so you settled for 40 now, Offcourse No Evidence as always.

Just like how your airforce claimed to shoot down an F16 without a single missle fired from Abhinadan's Mig21.

You had to soothe your ego by awarding AMRAAM dodgers to your pilots??

Only Indians award their soldiers who run away from a battle.
we will.continue to use our powerful.economy to buy cutting edge military hardware

simultaneousky we will continue to adopt more indengious systems over next decade

more tejas mark1a and 2

more same

All that Nonsense but you still cant stop Pakistanis from killing your soldiers and getting beaten by Chinese and cant stop them from capturing your Land.

Last edited:
Are you sure its 40 and not 140 like you guys were claiming? I Guess your story didnt add up so you settled for 40 now, Offcourse No Evidence as always.

Just like how your airforce claimed to shoot down an F16 without a single missle fired from Abhinadan's Mig21.

You had to soothe your ego by awarding AMRAAM dodgers to your pilots??

Only Indians award their soldiers who run away from a battle.

All that Nonsense but you still cant stop Pakistanis from killing your soldiers and getting beaten by Chinese and cant stop them from capturing your Land.

stop your nonsense
or I will post a picture of 100.000 Pakistani prisoners of war to indian army in 1971 and your general's signing letters of surrender .

trust me let's stick yo the topic of advanced usa drones entering indian navy . good news don't you think

stop your nonsense
or I will post a picture of 100.000 Pakistani prisoners of war to indian army in 1971 and your general's signing letters of surrender .

trust me let's stick yo the topic of advanced usa drones entering indian navy . good news don't you think

You can only post pics of 1971 because thats all you have and I accept that. The rest of the BS you been posting about 40 chinese dead, rich India, indigenous this indigenous that, supa powa 2020 is nothing but garbage.

Sticking to the topic...I merely pointed out your lies about Indian Airforce Inducting LCH in large numbers, thats all. But you got your knickers in a twist pulling bollywood stories from your rear about supapowa 2020, so I had to show your place.

Give it a rest, we know your Reality.

You can only post pics of 1971 because thats all you have and I accept that. The rest of the BS you been posting about 40 chinese dead, rich India, indigenous this indigenous that, supa powa 2020 is nothing but garbage.

Sticking to the topic...I merely pointed out your lies about Indian Airforce Inducting LCH in large numbers, thats all. But you got your knickers in a twist pulling bollywood stories from your rear about supapowa 2020, so I had to show your place.

and we definitely know your reality.
and it's this reality that is killing you people daily. utterly helpless

I did NOT use the word Superpower....... Thats lie on your part

LCH is not a lie its flying in Ladakh BUT yes we only have 2 and will only order 15 in fist batch . But overall we plan to build 150 . Dont forget this ours NOT china or USA or Israel . ITS OUR BABY

And yes i gt why you get bothered about indengious weapons like this

1606598633539.png

1606598688500.png

1606598733696.png

1606598858571.png

1606598915284.png

WE are not a super power

BUT WE DONT COMLETELY rely on one nation like one of our neighbours

WE build a lot ourselves FAR MORE than 90% of the worlds militarys

Last edited:

more tejas mark1a and 2

more same

You can claim this on the internet, I can claim I will build a Death Star, does not make it true.

1. India has posted first recession since it's independence
2. Despite ordering Rafs and Apaches more then 5 years ago, there has been no follow on order.

Please correct me is any of the above FACTS are not true. Also try posting facts rather than rants, will make your arguments more powerful
and we definitely know your reality.
and it's this reality that is killing you people daily. utterly helpless

I did NOT use the word Superpower....... Thats lie on your part

LCH is not a lie its flying in Ladakh BUT yes we only have 2 and will only order 15 in fist batch . But overall we plan to build 150 . Dont forget this ours NOT china or USA or Israel . ITS OUR BABY

View attachment 691704
View attachment 691705
View attachment 691706

View attachment 691708

View attachment 691709

WE are not a super power

Literally all the pics you have posted are based on foreign designs or have massive foreign input.

LCH is not a lie its flying in Ladakh BUT yes we only have 2 and will only order 15 in fist batch . But overall we plan to build 150 . Dont forget this ours NOT china or USA or Israel . ITS OUR

Again your posting Bollywood Stories from your rear. ONLY 2 LCH without weapons are given by HAL.

There is no contract for induction of 15 or 150 plus orders right now.

Stop posting Nonsense.

Your lies are exposed by I guess bharati trolls have to keep lying to make it look true.

View attachment 691704
View attachment 691705
View attachment 691706

View attachment 691708

View attachment 691709

WE are not a super power

Why would I be bothered by all this you, we are not SCARED of your indigenous weapons and your Bharati Farts.

PS: You can NEVER be a superpower.

Last edited:
when it comes to blind patriotism, i guess no one can beat indians..imagine China had to lease two MALE drones from whoever maybe, a thread like this will defintely turned into a troll feast against army and government for incompetence, but here...."breaking new, game changer, bis of the bis".

don't talk about China this China that.
we know what China is

I gave you a thorough intelligent explanation of our ever growing indengious weapons design and manufacturing capacity.

your green and it wreaks of inferiority complex.

have some more

one indengious sub arihant in Arabian sea with nuke weapons today next one in 2021 started sea trials

vikrant carrier sea trials 2021

40 other destroyers and frigates corvette at various stages of delivery
Kolkata class
shivilk class
karmota class
nigilri class

575 billion dollars in forex and 65 billion dollars defence budget means this shit ain't going away so get used to it
Wondering how many ships were delivered
Last year? Care to breakdown frigates destroyers etc. 40 ships does it include planned on on order etc.

Despite so much accumulation of sophisticated weapons/equipment or systems, India is and will destined to get bloody nose either it is '27-Feb' or 'Galwan'.

Wondering how many ships were delivered
Last year? Care to breakdown frigates destroyers etc. 40 ships does it include planned on on order etc.

40 ships will be delivered,over the next decade the order includes

1 aircraft carrier
4 vizag destroyers follow on ship to the Kolkata
7 nigilri stealth frigates
4 more arihant class nuke subs
8 karmota class corvettes

all of these,ships are designed built in India some of advanced systems are israeli ie the Barak sam and the long range stealth radars but they are our ships. built in India by indian engineers.

the following ships are being license built and are foreign in design

5 scorpene from France . 2 built now already
4 Talwar class frigates from.russia.

that's 22 indengious major blue water naval ships and 9 license built blue water ships is 31 .

the remaining are indengious coastal vessels or light corvettes

our indengious naval progress is leading the way in make in India for two decades.

now the air Force is catching up
over 300 dhruv helicopters have been delivered in a decade

now the light at attack helicopter has arrived and will follow similar path to dhruv

we have delivered 20 tejas fighters and will deliver the remains 20 next 24 months.
2023 we move to mark 1a the signature for 83 aesa equipped tejas is being signed this financial year .

Tejas mark 2 will be rolled static model by 2022 and first flight 2025

Amca design of airframe has been frozen and agreed .

we ourselves pulled out if Russian FGFA because we believe the Amca offers us better security and better self sufficiency.

the navy has shown us what India can do

the highly successfully isro space programme was the best in Asia our record on space rockets and satellites is only behind usa Russia and China.

we are not a super power.
we have budget constraints but so does uk or Germany big deal.

but we are a major region power and will build more self sufficiency this decade.

we will.continue to import weapons but at least 50 percent of future weapons will be home made .

we will buy use steal technology from usa Israel or France no issue but it will.be done that is cast iron guarantee.

back to the drones

once we finish the testing of reaper drones next financial year expect a 3 billion dollar order for 30 to 40 armed combat drones from usa . but we need to assess their effectiveness first
smart move by the smart indian navy
Again your posting Bollywood Stories from your rear. ONLY 2 LCH without weapons are given by HAL.

There is no contract for induction of 15 or 150 plus orders right now.

Stop posting Nonsense.

Your lies are exposed by I guess bharati trolls have to keep lying to make it look true.

Why would I be bothered by all this you, we are not SCARED of your indigenous weapons and your Bharati Farts.

PS: You can NEVER be a superpower.

I see you have ignored my reasonable explanation the 2 light attack choppers are being tested in high altitude flying.

and that the design and delivery of this 10 year programme is now ready to mass manufacture these beautiful indian choppers. we spent millions of dollars developing them and yes we will.build 100 plus for army that's,the plan

just like the 300 dhruv helicopters, today
just like the tejas

don't forget we have the apache also so the I than choppers will.argument and support the apache in future wars .

great combination

they both look great and will.annihlate armour and Infantry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom