What's new

India kickstarts process to build 6 nuclear-powered attack submarines

Actually Pakistan's nuclear weapon program was very-very well known from 1980s and most probably before that.

Here is a 1985 article from Time magazine which details Pakistan's nuclear weapons research.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,957761-7,00.html

So no, you didn't surprise anyone.
BTW, your nuclear sub does not even exist, unlike your nuclear weapons which were well known since 1980s or even before.

I am still waiting for your source on 'India said Pakistan will never never become nuclear weapons state'...

Huh? Last major war India broke Pakistan into two. India and Pakistan are in constant state of war actually, on LoC. Why do you think India is unable to fight a war with Pakistan? I guess you meant, India will not invade Pakistan or start a war with Paksitan: which may be true because rather than committing to open war, India seems to have found a better and cheaper way. To keep you busy in your internal terrorism. I heard Peshawar rocked quite solid just few days back.

Who cares you have H-Bomb? BTW, you never tested one. For 2008, just see why 2009 was worse year in terrorism for Pakistan and why in 2012 you folks had one of the worst terror attacks in Pakistan.

Time Magazine is an American publication not an indian one........:lol:

The Americans and other non-indians may have believed Pakistan to have the capability to produce nukes but indian kind vehemently denied this and also claimed it was in fact impossible to do so. I am old enough to remember these retarded indian claims and assertions.

Don't make me laugh with what happened nearly 50 years ago with a nation that is 6× smaller than Pakistan in terms of land area :lol:

Why stop at 1971? You conveniently forgot August the 14th 1947 when a Muslim minority was able to carve, shread, dismember and spread open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:perhaps that is the reason why india still remains too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan :azn:

Our H-bombs have all but ended indian options of fighting a war against Pakistan. For the 1st time in the WHOLE history of mankind, a nation has managed to thwart an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, for over 70 years. That is an achievement NO other nation will probably ever emulate again :azn:

PS Please don't take credit for american attempts to destabilise Pakistan via afghan terrorism. It's so sad and pathetic. Also another indictment of how weak india is against Pakistan..........:lol:

Just stick to hot air and indian BS on the net but do nothing in real life. Suits us fine :lol:

this is basically a race.they are thinking about china.problem is china is making all their subs and india will ask global companies to contribute.they might be DCNS.french are making much better submarines than others.

Will they be comprable to USN Virginia class Block III or upcoming Block IV subs?

Will they be comprable to USN Virginia class Block III or upcoming Block IV subs?
Oh Hell F__ no dude. These are diesel, to begin with. Seriously, you expect them to leapfrog to our level of technology, when even developed countries can't, Russia can't China can't ?

I'd like to see us do some JVs with them given Indio-Pacific region is our top top priority in terms of security and trade. we need to help them get up to mark.

Oh Hell F__ no dude. These are diesel, to begin with. Seriously, you expect them to leapfrog to our level of technology, when even developed countries can't, Russia can't China can't ?

I'd like to see us do some JVs with them given Indio-Pacific region is our top top priority in terms of security and trade. we need to help them get up to mark.

Not to leapfrog, but at least be even moderately close to the level of comparability.

I confess, I'm not well versed in Indian Naval tech advancements or advancement timelines, which is why I put the question out there.

Not to leapfrog, but at least be even moderately close to the level of comparability.

I confess, I'm not well versed in Indian Naval tech advancements or advancement timelines, which is why I put the question out there.

They are top of the line diesel tech from the French. I don't know what they have on the second nuclear submarine, which is touted to have much higher advanced capabilities over their first one.

Traditionally submarines are highly classified and tough to know the real level.

India as the name suggests will stay on this planet forever we as people of this country were here since ages so dont bother, Indians always spoke hindi, they worshipped one god, hence if something remains same even after changing its name it remains the same.....Its not India, its Hindustan, Bharat, AL-HIND, HIND, Aryavrata, Nabivarsha, Tianzhu( Oh shit that means our country was part of ancient china, holy crap),Tenjiku, Hodu, Indica get used to it.....we had 23 different names throughout our history, so to you these must be 23 different countries right?:lol:

No one except China dares to go against India......Govt changes in sri lanka at the will of India, Bangladesh is well aware of our capabilities, Pakistan is an enemy state and with your backing they are flying very High, nice try but our economic ambitions will not be diverted to an arms race....Baniye ka dimag or miyaan bhai ki daring!!!!

2 arihant class sub is going online in next 5 months, Its Indian navy and dont you dare compare them to the worthless army and airforce, they make their own ships and subs unlike Army and airforce....

Arkhangelsk is just a prototype... oops, it’s just a tech demonstrator. Not even a prototype. That is what you call a sub with four tubes. The next one is a prototype. India is definitely not doing anything strenuous with these subs because if it does, we will hear endless incidents, like the recent one with Indian Akura. India sucks at operate weapons as well as buying them. So forget about making them.

Back
Top Bottom