What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Congress has fooled you- like Obama fooled the world-
First when he blatantly lied on tele that Raymond was a diplomat- Secondly when he said amrika killed osama-
You have a point,my family is discussing this point itself :lol: that maybe he died of dengue and the govt is just showing it up as it wants

Its good that Ajmal kasab is hanged. Finally the govt have shown it have some balls.
It would have been more symbolic to hang on 26th anyway.
Now i hope the govt to take a decision on remainining death convicts and pave their early way for paradise.

apls7.jpg

justice-statue.jpg

:what: you mean the Indian Cartoonist just copied the idea ?

Yeah Biryani will be served first than hawaldaar will come will oiled wooden danda .... then censored part....he will taken to court ...public will honour his family, his countrymen & nation with desi adjectives ( again beeping due to censorships)

Kasab will cry in musical way composed by A R rehman. It will have a number " Main kanj-ar hoon main kutt-a hoon" based on Kasab's memories sung by Kasab himself .

what_are_you_doing-300x286.jpg

Back in the day when a Parsi died, their brethren would throw them into the cricket stadium in Karachi.

They would be consumed by birds.

Not sure if this still goes on, but the Parsis would say it is part of their religion.

Serves them right for not moving in time.

Some people never learn.

Jk yaar,Kasab must have reached hell,that's why I am wondering how could he be eating with you :cheesy:

Where I am at in US, West Nile disease is more dangerous than Dengue, although we have had a few cases here as well.

Serves them right for not moving in time.

Some people never learn.

They still have a prominent community in Karachi to this day.

Its good that Ajmal kasab is hanged. Finally the govt have shown it have some balls.
It would have been more symbolic to hang on 26th anyway.
Now i hope the govt to take a decision on remainining death convicts and pave their early way for paradise.

its a big setback for BJP/RSS/Bajrangis and Shiv sainiks. Congress played well. Now it will remained to be seen if BJP and Co come to power will they be able to hang killers of Sikh genocide in 84 riots

Good for them.

They are still Pakistanis where I am concerned.

Indeed, they contribute to many social services in Pakistan for the poverty-stricken and are model citizens.

Indeed, they contribute to many social services in Pakistan for the poverty-stricken and are model citizens.

And you thank them by throwing them in the middle of a stadium.

Somewhere something went very wrong.

Another shocking News.........

Union home minister said a letter was sent to the Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi, informing them of the decision to hang Kasab. When the letter was not accepted, a the same was faxed to Pakistan's foreign ministry. But there was no response.

Kasab -- who was barely 21 when he carried out the brutal attack -- was sentenced to death on four counts and to life sentence on five counts on charges including murder, waging a war on India and possessing weapons.

And you thank them by throwing them in the middle of a stadium.

Somewhere something went very wrong.

They do this themselves.

People are not assigned to disposing of Parsi corpses.

This has been their method since the early 70's.

Back
Top Bottom