What's new

India just hanged Kasab

hahaha sparky you are late we were discussing last rituals of the Doc Not Kasab. BTW in desi language doctors are also called Kasai hain puray

Morbid girl. I thought we were having a generic discussion.

Why the person with victory sign looks like a shemale? sorry for the word but it looks half female-male. Satish can explain better what he wanted to draw

apls7.jpg

justice-statue.jpg

O boy, more conspiracy theories. Wait, let me make some popcorn. :D

Congress has fooled you- like Obama fooled the world-
First when he blatantly lied on tele that Raymond was a diplomat- Secondly when he said amrika killed osama-

IMO such criminals can be used for clinical trails(especially for dreadful disease) at least 5-8yrs and finally sacrifice those animals its quite beneficial.

Vultures are going to extinct in India because of a mysterious disease. Even they won't eat a terrorist. Indian vultures are too patriotic. :D

We are discussing Parsi rituals.

Vultures dying out was no mystery. It was because of Diclofenac in cattle which was deadly to vultures.

Discovered pretty late. Banned subsequently.

Vultures making comeback. Being bred.

Numbers are up.

Congress has fooled you- like Obama fooled the world-
First when he blatantly lied on tele that Raymond was a diplomat- Secondly when he said amrika killed osama-
Poor we. So I think Indian mosquitoes are better than ....well I will stop at here....you get my drift...:D

Vultures dying out was no mystery. It was because of Diclofenac in cattle which was deadly to vultures.

i saw a natgeo documentary on that- :D-

Open burials (without a casket) would be the next best thing.

But we are trying to breed vultures. That seems to be bearing fruit.

So no, if possible, I would not like us to change.

:) burial is better no burden on envirnoment as well. BTW what about bones ?

We are discussing Parsi rituals.

Discovered pretty late. Banned subsequently.

Vultures making comeback. Being bred.

Numbers are up.

Back in the day when a Parsi died, their brethren would throw them into the cricket stadium in Karachi.

They would be consumed by birds.

Not sure if this still goes on, but the Parsis would say it is part of their religion.

Actually i am of the openion that it was a good thing to keep him alive all these years,using him for media propaganda and showcasing him as a living example of pak terrorism abroad.4 years is more than enough though,its time for him to start rotting in hell..Anyway we should make sure the news get reported in world media especially in China and Europe that the "Pakistani terrorist" got hanged..

In the movie..
Biryani will be shown as torture tool....
RAW agents feeding Qassab extra hot Biryani....and asking him for sensitive info...
Failing that they will unleash aswarm of mosquitis on him and he will get dengui fever...

Yeah Biryani will be served first than hawaldaar will come will oiled wooden danda .... then censored part....he will taken to court ...public will honour his family, his countrymen & nation with desi adjectives ( again beeping due to censorships)

Kasab will cry in musical way composed by A R rehman. It will have a number " Main kanj-ar hoon main kutt-a hoon" based on Kasab's memories sung by Kasab himself .

:) burial is better no burden on envirnoment as well. BTW what about bones ?

Yes, the bones would be a problem.

In ancient Iran, burial was practiced as well.

But burial is not a proper solution.

We need more vultures.

And once we've perfected the art of breeding vultures, we need to use some of that know-how on ourselves as well.

Back
Top Bottom