What's new

India just hanged Kasab

That's because the Islamic Republic would not have allowed them to build a proper Tower of Silence.

Am sure neither money nor land nor vultures could have been an issue.

Thanks for this bit of information. I initially thought you were trolling.

its a big setback for BJP/RSS/Bajrangis and Shiv sainiks. Congress played well. Now it will remained to be seen if BJP and Co come to power will they be able to hang killers of Sikh genocide in 84 riots

They cannot. There were not so many arrest made during the Sikh genocide. Thats a sad part.

Quote from facebook
Heights of LOLness:
Kasab was alleged by 86 cases including "Entering Platform without taking Platform Ticket." :D
Any news that he recovered from dengue ?

Good News.

Now, Rot in Hell scum!

But we should not forget that he was just poor brainwashed Sepoy, main leaders/planners are still roaming free in the safe heaven for terrorists.

Until those scums will be bought to justice, Its not Done.

Since he was hanged and not died as a true fighter will he get the 72 virgins promised for him.

Now in Hell he would be cursing his mentor Hafizzz sayeed ...

where izzg theee 72 bargins that i waszz Promizeeed ... sala Osama sareke sare legaya (Osama took all the virgins) ... Jihaaaddddddddddddd.... :rofl:

^^ pls correct me if wrong, concept of 72 virgins is for people who go to heaven while he will be burning in Hell :D

^^ pls correct me if wrong, concept of 72 virgins is for people who go to heaven while he will be burning in Hell :D

Ya Ya their Heaven is our Hell :laugh: Kasab 72 bottle Virgin oil L...nd pe laga ke bhaita hoga virgin ke intazaar main :lol:

They do this themselves.

People are not assigned to disposing of Parsi corpses.

This has been their method since the early 70's.

razpak ji , why so serious ??? ajj tho ap ka bhai kasab mara hai , insha allah aney waley dino mey apke abu jaan hafiz saeed ko bhi ham latga denge

Back
Top Bottom