What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Kasab was able to bruise hindu psyche like invaders before him like Ghauri,Ghaznavi etc did and after 1000 yrs hindus still remember those name with fear.Same thing Ajmal kasab was able to do and for that future generation of indians will take his name with fear.
He was real lion(a babbar sher) who invaded enemy territory and was able to kick indians in their own house.

As zia had famously said once.....
If you talk to hindu then he will make you crawl and if you kick him then he will crawl

Ajmal kasab the tiger ko bhav-bhini shradhanjali.

the news must be painful for you, understandable.... Dont worry there will be more

Pakistan refused to claim dead body. It seems it has become trend. Even after kargil they refused to accept dead bodies of their soldiers.Why feel so shameful about their own citizens

Well in case of Kargil soldier they were given military honours after few years. Kasab will also be honoured in future.

Its a intelligent move I say...Abhi Funeral aur Maiyyat ka kharcha bachaa rahe hai ...you know their economy is :enjoy:

How do you get that? The idiotic post was a nonsense or just a comic relief. That's all.Relax mate, no need to dial 100 all the time.

i dont see any Comedy or joke in that comment ,she was appreciating the efforts of Kasab and Company it was full of her hatred towards Indians and Hindus..i m nt going to dail 100 nor wasting my time by reporting the post to Mods .

still have limits for that... ok .... what kinda $itching is this?

The more you reply to nonsense it gets bigger. Remember the indian myth called "Raktabeeja"? These kind of attention seeking posts are just like that. Your anger just motivates her to post more nonsense. So better to ignore it.Now its your wish my friend.

302811_3900269347957_676810389_n.jpg

Oy bhookay nangay Indian, pahlay to biryani ki liyeh over charge huwa hun, upar sey raitay keh bhi paisy dun?

Apni aukat dekh.

Manay unko toh ney kuch bolaa, magar apni neech aur bhooki soch puri dunya keh liya na demonstrate kar.

Abey western hotel ka khaane ke bills afford nahi kar saktaa kya phir?

Beta jo mil raha hai woh khaa le.

Jitne indians bhooke nange hai na utne hi indian kind and compassionate bhi hai.

Indians are also known for feeding beggers & hungry as it is among biggest PUNYA ( sawab) in hinduism.

Agar paise denaa nahi chaahta ho toh... Thaali-Glaass lekar restaurant ke saamne baith jaa.... Khairaat mil jaayegi raita kya biryaani bhi free mil jaayegi.

As we dont have census figures of all the people in Pakistan along with their details and the people who killed didnt have a name tag and since the dead dont speak , its hard to provide the names.

The names released by police were...

I have already watched for a long time.

Can I get a name for the other nine terrorists?

Why has this attack not been jointly investigated, if indeed these guys were from Pakistan?

Really, the media can fool the sheeple, but very simple questions such as these that make the rational curious.

CHECK THE NAMES OF EVERY SWINE AND ALL DETAILS IN FOLLOWING LINK :

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/MumbaiDossier/Mumbai-1-20-1st.htm

Back
Top Bottom