What's new

India just hanged Kasab

It is failure of humanity, his life was hell. It doesn't make any difference if he go to hell after life too. No education, poverty, brainwashing, separation, torture, abuse. He went through trauma his whole life.

I feel very very sad considering his age. I am not sad at his death but at his pain and suffering in short life.

We all are essentially the results of the decisions we take as we go through life.

This man decided to do all that he did very consciously.

The answer lies in deciding wisely.

I hope he comes back in his next life as future PM of India. :woot: :angel:

May your wish be true, if he will be born in india in next life he will have good education & wont be brainwashed like he was in this life. A misguided soul will b guided & his paap of this janam will be somewhat reduced.

by the way a hardcore muslim started believing in Punar-janam concepts of Hinduism... Blasphemy Blasphemy :chilli:

You don't have the guts to follow your Hero, that Bal clown.
You guys are just talk
go online complain, and hero worship a bigot. But when the bigot tells you a solution all of a sudden you all have the flue.

As much of a b@stard Kasab was, at least he walked the walk.

As I said, I completely agree with you. We really dont have any guts to carry a AK in a city and shoot every one in sight, children/women/elderly. We are so spineless, so cowardly. We should import some guts from Pakistan to copy your actions, shouldn't we? Otherwise we might end up spending our entire lives just trying to live normally and peacefully.

Vulture population has increased finally in latest census.
But I have a lot of pigs to eat before they get to me. :)

In Pune??? Good good that would be a relief for you since you wont need cremation :)

Very good. He should die where he was born.

Identity crisis...
family Pakistan mien baithi hai and you still don't accept..typical behaviour,just like you denied accepting the bodies of your own soldier,leave alone Kasab

11806.jpg

Why the person with victory sign looks like a shemale? sorry for the word but it looks half female-male. Satish can explain better what he wanted to draw

Killing an innocent man over Raw's dirty politics..and some Indians things justice has been done,pretty shamefull act to say the least..!!
And all TTP guys are also innocent and ISI is playing dirty game in your country. :blah: :blah: :blah:

I don't know why anyone would feel sad after executing a terrorist.

Plenty of people have hard lives, but they don't become terrorists.

OP has a point. His/ her feelings are not merely about execution or death. But as a value to life one human should draw was completely lost. That person missed out. No doubt it was his deeds which might be out an seizing opportunity out of some greed or any other compelling factors. So thus he paid for what he did. That's karma.

So as well you have a valid point. Countless people have hard lives, yet not becoming terrorist. But when they emerge as gems they are like Dr Ambedkar, Dr. Abdul Kalam and so many.

PUNE: After nearly four years, Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving Pakistani gunman involved in the Mumbai attacks, was hanged to death at the Yerawada central prison here this morning in a top-secret operation.

Kasab was buried inside the premises of Pune's Yerawada Central Jail shortly after he was hanged, Maharashtra chief minister Prithviraj Chavan said.

Ajmal Kasab hanged and buried in Pune's Yerwada Jail - The Times of India

Why the person with victory sign looks like a shemale? sorry for the word but it looks half female-male. Satish can explain better what he wanted to draw
You sure seem to know how shemales look like! I wonder why?

Kassab died of Dengue-

This sudden Hanged is a cover up- topi drama-

so unless Guru is bitten by the mosquito aswell- He will not be hanged-

May God have mercy on this poor unguided soul-

Back
Top Bottom