What's new

India-Japan ties worrying China?

^^^ whats there to be worried about? countries have relationships so whats the matter here? I guess Indian members here shouldn't bother educating these retards, u are just wasting your time and energy bros, its no use they get paid for spreading the bs why will they want to stop their income.

You indians can never erase your shame at the hands of the Islamic overlords and Anglo overlords because you only liberated yourself since 1947, you do not rule over your former overlords the Islamic world (Pakistan) or the Anglos (UK).

But Han Chinese rule Inner Mongolia and Manchuria. In fact, these two territories have been part of China since the 17th century. Fact is, Han Chinese have already exacted our revenge on neighboring tribes many times over, but you indians don't know our history.

Chinese got slaughtered like cockroaches by a few Japanese soldiers. You can never erase that shame , get over it.

i dont see any reason for China to worry about the tie....our defence ties are not strong..not yet....the way its growing am sure it will not takemuch time before I see India and Japan having a strong tie.....infact japan - India relationship has the potential to become the best relationship for both the countries in asia...but thats gonna take time.

I agree but in the time that India gets more will give China to get even further cos they got more money. I mean they are hardly going to sit back and say oh let India upgrade its Mig 21s before we build any more weapons

I agree but in the time that India gets more will give China to get even further cos they got more money. I mean they are hardly going to sit back and say oh let India upgrade its Mig 21s before we build any more weapons

This time these cowards cannot attack from behind like 62, they got their lessons many times after 62. Losing even in the hands of little country like Japan and many others define how cowards these people are. They did not face IAF or IN like Pakistan faced in 71, otherwise result would have been same. :lol:

Okeyh you're talking about the defence advancement...hhmm, let me put it this way..currently without japan India has a certain gap with china..where china has a better defence infrastructure and larger no....now this tie with japan even if it takes time...India is not going to sit back either waiting for japan to export their weapons...India will also grow while China grows..now you can add to it the ties with japan ,which will definitely give India a boost..decreasing the rapidly.

...now you must note here....I wasnt actually talking about defence in my earlier post..but friendhsip in all sphere with Japan...which has actually started massively already if you see.

This time these cowards cannot attack from behind like 62, they got their lessons many times after 62. Losing even in the hands of little country like Japan and many others define how cowards these people are. They did not face IAF or IN like Pakistan faced in 71, otherwise result would have been same. :lol:

LOL but we didnt completely colonised by a tiny country called britian for 200 + years :rofl: hahaha you didnt even put up a fight with brit LOL you just surrendered

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Chinese got slaughtered like cockroaches by a few Japanese soldiers. You can never erase that shame , get over it.

May be but we kicked your assss still you cannt do anything about it:D

i dont see any reason for China to worry about the tie....our defence ties are not strong..not yet....the way its growing am sure it will not takemuch time before I see India and Japan having a strong tie.....infact japan - India relationship has the potential to become the best relationship for both the countries in asia...but thats gonna take time.

Sure it will take time to have a great Japan - India relationship. But with the pace at which Japanese PM Yoshihiko Noda seems to build a hedge against China is never heard of in Japan's history. First, just last month we had Japan-India defence ministers meet in Tokyo followed by Japan-India-US trilateral meet in Washington which was then followed by Noda's visit to India. The pace is unbelievable. All in a months time. Japan's policies on counterbalancing China are very apparent now. This is China's worst nightmare. Asia's 2nd and 3rd largest economies ganging up against Asia's largest economy. Adding US and Australia to the equation, China will sure $hit in its pants.

I should say interesting times ahead. All thanks to Japan, which is playing a very proactive role in the whole matter.

I think you are being somewhat optimistic. In 62 it was Nehru who started the forward threatening posture that the Chines responded to. IAF the one made up of jets that keep falling out of sky for no reason aka flying coffins?

Rest is irelevant here and off topic

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Okeyh you're talking about the defence advancement...hhmm, let me put it this way..currently without japan India has a certain gap with china..where china has a better defence infrastructure and larger no....now this tie with japan even if it takes time...India is not going to sit back either waiting for japan to export their weapons...India will also grow while China grows..now you can add to it the ties with japan ,which will definitely give India a boost..decreasing the rapidly.

...now you must note here....I wasnt actually talking about defence in my earlier post..but friendhsip in all sphere with Japan...which has actually started massively already if you see.

But Japanese wouldn't have done the massive FX exchange if they were likely to be assertive to Chinese interests??

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I would also say that if you are expecting help from abroad then China also has some nice friends who will assist Chinese and their location alone is dangerous.

well both have a common ambition & objectives in asia ??? so indi-japanese bhai-bhai :cheers:
Well typical string of desi tadka policy :toast_sign:

didn't Nehru say something like that about China India before 62?
well unfortunatley he had also said something like that before 1947 also But alas we know what happened after that
t2348.gif

and our fruit is ready now , by the way you forgot opium .
and buddy who told 1000's of Brits captured India? Please dont show your ignorance here . India was not united at that time but Chinese kingdom was huge and even then u lost to Japan:tongue:

Don't be so sure. China was also virtually like the last Mughal kings.. loose and unplanned and hence it took the Japanese an early advantage to deal with them.

As always, the political situation with them and us was different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom