What's new

India-Japan ties worrying China?

If you are not worried then relax. You seem to be the one who has an itch at the wrong place.

About Indian problem and cure, just try. You may lose a hand that is handy in an itchy situation. Pun intended.

I'm just itch at the right place since the thread is related to China...for the rest of your post...I wish I understand what you try to get at :undecided:

Why we should have worried about?

India + Japan is still no match for China. :coffee:

Excellent. You should tell this to the Chinese 'think tanks' who are probably shitting in their pants for no reason. No nation can match the middle kingdom.

I've a very sad news.

The theoretically Communist but practically Capitalist and autocratic party of China may change the rules for the "50 cent army"

More than half of interviewees said China should refute, criticize or offer explanations depending on the situation in order to respond to the "China threat" theory,

Source - China not yet global power: poll - People's Daily Online

You may soon find all the trolls (obviously except the false flaggers - who have disowned their country's flag to carry on their personal jihad) trying to offer explanations as to why China is not a threat instead of showing bravado.

Awww!!!!:)

Forgot the Mongols,Manchus who ruled you for the last 800 years ? ;)

and Manchurians are Chineses now...what ever territory belong to them are part of China and we love them as our brothers and sister, Inner mongolians are also Chineses...but unlike you Indians, not lonly you got owned by Britain for over 200 years, you have to use their language as your official language even now...have you guys no shame?

We Chineses were able to convince invaders to join collectively and form chinese people and enlarge chinese territory...have you guys ever convince british to join your collectif? LMAO

the chinese seem to be worried about everything.... India-Japan, India-US, India-Vietnam, SCS, Taiwan, Australia(US Marines), Russia etc etc.
chinese need to work on improving ur relations with countries rather, and stop their unpeaceful activities.
Do chinese said that? Seems that all the "worry" are made by your and western media, Do you ask us early?
Haha!

and Manchurians are Chineses now...what ever territory belong to them are part of China and we love them as our brothers and sister, Inner mongolians are also Chineses...but unlike you Indians, not lonly you got owned by Britain for over 200 years, you have to use their language as your official language even now...have you guys no shame?

We Chineses were able to convince invaders to join collectively and form chinese people and enlarge chinese territory...have you guys ever convince british to join your collectif? LMAO

We convinced/forced the invaders to leave our land completely and I think that was a better deal.. I don't understand the logic that if Murderers/rapists/looters are assimilated in the society that is good and some thing to feel proud of.. We are much better with out them being part of our society/land..

You are entitled though to feel proud of Manchus/Mongols and all their deeds in the past..

Dear Friend ,

i would always love to see India China Friendship Minus Pakistan & US..................You too are communicating in the said Language...............Constitution of India has recognized 22 languages as official languages of India. and there are nearly 323 languages spoken all over India................

Forgot the Mongols,Manchus who ruled you for the last 800 years ? ;)
Both Manchus and Mongols are under the rule of majority Han Chinese, along with Tibetans and Uighurs. Who has the last laugh now?

Yet I do not see today's india ruling Pakistan, Bangladesh and UK the same way as Han Chinese majority in China. In fact, you can't even get back your civilization's original heartland -- the hindu river valley.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Should I remind of your own "Century of Humiliation" ;)

or the fact Hong Kong was still under English colonial rule till 1997 50 years after British left India ?

BTW by saying about English rule in Indian sub continent, you are also referring to your taller than mountains friend Pakistan which was also under British.:)

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Both Manchus and Mongols are under the rule of majority Han Chinese, along with Tibetans and Uighurs. Who has the last laugh now?

Yet I do not see today's india ruling Pakistan, Bangladesh and UK the same way as Han Chinese majority in China. In fact, you can't even get back your civilization's original heartland -- the hindu river valley.

Still doesn't change the fact 90 million "Hans" were pawned by just 60K Mongols or similar number of Manchus..

And as China is sovereign now, India is sovereign.So get over it.

And LOL the heartland of Hinduism is not the Indus river valley..Hinduism is too vast & divergent to pin point one location as its source..

So that justifies all the cruelties done by them.. How?? Did that vanish all the accumulated shame of that period? Explain how?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's your logic of restoring your pride not ours.. We had differences among us in 1947 and we parted ways and we are happy the way we are..

Today's action are for the times we are living in and are taken as per today's reality.. Today's facts/realities can not in any way erase the past one had..

Yes sure but the thing is we whooped your assss in 1962 and still shamed you till this day:rofl:

OMG,we are scared. Grow up man this is 2012 not 1962. If there is an action from any side,There will be an equal and opposite reaction from our side and stop your :blah::blah:.

Still doesn't change the fact 90 million "Hans" were pawned by just 60K Mongols or similar number of Manchus..

And as China is sovereign now, India is sovereign.So get over it.

So that justifies all the cruelties done by them.. How?? Did that vanish all the accumulated shame of that period? Explain how?

That's your logic of restoring your pride not ours.. We had differences among us in 1947 and we parted ways and we are happy the way we are..

Today's action are for the times we are living in and are taken as per today's reality.. Today's facts/realities can not in any way erase the past one had..
You indians can never erase your shame at the hands of the Islamic overlords and Anglo overlords because you only liberated yourself since 1947, you do not rule over your former overlords the Islamic world (Pakistan) or the Anglos (UK).

But Han Chinese rule Inner Mongolia and Manchuria. In fact, these two territories have been part of China since the 17th century. Fact is, Han Chinese have already exacted our revenge on neighboring tribes many times over, but you indians don't know our history.

the fact that the article was posted by an IN member belies your own insecurities.

Do you take life that seriously. This is PDF. What is PDF without these kind of a news. If all start posting 'China and India are friends' kind a news, there won't be any more spice in PDF :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom