What's new

India Issues Global Tender for Maritime Recon Planes

antonov must be selected......otherwise we risk antagonizing russians(and ukranians) .......off late all these contracts have gone to west

Is the IAF out to buy the most suitable equipment or to walk a tight-rope in a Circus?
Do you buy things that you need or just in order to try and keep your Shop-keeper happy?? :azn:

Is the IAF out to buy the most suitable equipment or to walk a tight-rope in a Circus?
Do you buy things that you need or just in order to try and keep your Shop-keeper happy?? :azn:

I agree fully sir but actually these planes are for the IN ;)

So what? If they can't win on merit eff them. Why should the Indian military get sub-standard equipment just Because of poltical/diplomatic considerations? It's not like India has 10s of billions tied up in Russian arms deals or hasn't been undertaken Ukraine's largest ever defence deal (AN-32 upgrade for IAF).

The days when India bought sub-standard equipment is over. Now it is the best and the best only.

Sorry i disagree completely............geopolitics is important too

Russians and ukranians will let u modify the stuff as much as u like which is impossible with USA and by the way i just don't trust USA..............russia helped india when we needed it,,,its payback time for india,we can atleast try to help their industry

They make good planes,,,yes u can always add foreign avionics

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom