What's new

india & israel

15. Israel had some role in sri lanka too,but it is in "super classified" catagory.

I believe this to be true...read it long time back in a reputable tamil investigation journal.The journal clearly mentioned MOSSAD but refused to reveal more details.

here i will do what Pakistan members do all the time time with China!

India- Israel LONG LIVE FRIENDSHIP:jester:

but seriously ISRAEL will be Supported & PROTECTED BY AMERICA AND INDIA!!!!!

but was there anything new did you mention. This is known to the whole world. What was so classified in your list except for you did create a good hype though like the Indian media.

but was there anything new did you mention. This is known to the whole world. What was so classified in your list except for you did create a good hype though like the Indian media.
Was these stuffs already known to you guys?
Read the earlier posts and several indians will disagree with you as many think my posts are false

All thing i concluded is that dakoit must rest in home and suck the milk bottle and play with teddy bears.:pop:

Bro,
Those archive were only till 1993. 1993-2011,india and israel ties became super strong.

Most of what you posted is true ....and of course can be ascertained from other open sources . Even wikipedia contains these points.

What would be more interesting is what the Indian polity and their Isreali politicians thought of bilateral relations during those times , if they are diplomatic cables or some other documents ..they must mention these facts and the commonly held views of India among Israeli leaders ....

PLUS : the most important question ----How did they view India's support to Palestine and Yaseer Arafat ?

Waiting for more information....

Back
Top Bottom