What's new

india & israel

YE kya baat hui... Israel ko Pakistan ki Help karni chiye aab .... hope to see PAK-Israel.....in long friendship ...

Sahi me, ye to bilkul galat baat hai, aisa nahi chalega...ab to Israel ko pakistan ki madad karni chahiye...

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Lots of love to Israel

From India

YE kya baat hui... Israel ko Pakistan ki Help karni chiye aab .... hope to see PAK-Israel.....in long friendship ...

As long as Pakistan maintains very close relation China and North Korea its hard to see to a defence co-operation blossoming between PAK and Israel

As long as Pakistan maintains very close relation China and North Korea its hard to see to a defence co-operation blossoming between PAK and Israel

Why not? After all Israel is the 2nd largest defence partner of China after Russia

12. Israel also didn't like the indian support to General Nasser of egypt,an israel hater.
13. Israel liked indian policy of
Non-alignment.
14. Israel had an hate towards
China,describing it as a reincarnation of nazi germany,and its ally pakistan.

Dakoit may try hard but he will never be able to convince us that Israel and India are not true Ally...

In this Zalim Duniya only Israel is India's true friend...I love Israel..

Why not? After all Israel is the 2nd largest defence partner of China after Russia

I do not think that at present Israel will provide critical technology of defence equipment to china because of the growing tensions between the USA and China.I dont remember now but i think during the past USA vetoed Israeli move to give some sort of UAV to china.

Dakoit may try hard but he will never be able to convince us that Israel and India are not true Ally...

In this Zalim Duniya only Israel is India's true friend...I love Israel..
Bro,
Those archive were only till 1993. 1993-2011,india and israel ties became super strong.

I'm not sure what you're hinting at... Some of what he's posted is true.

India was anti-Israel for a long time. We recognized them as late as 1993, completely supported the Palestinian cause. (we still do, somewhat)

Back
Top Bottom