What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah is pure- One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-

This is stupid. They rightly say, that little knowledge is a dangerous things. Do you even know the background of the 15000 wives of Krishna. What a tool .. :lol:

Bhagwan is also neither beget nor born. You need to read more about Hindu texts yourself before having opinion on Hinduism.

Nice- so when your bhagwan came to earth as Lord Krishna suddenly he urged to have over thousands wives and kids- and every desire a human being has- i call it multiple personality disorder-

This is stupid. They rightly say, that little knowledge is a dangerous things. Do you even know the background of the 15000 wives of Krishna. What a tool .. :lol:
Thanks for jumping in- the conditions- the situations- the backgrounds- the unfortunate events- the destiny- doesnt matter if you are able to rack up over 15000 wives- :lol:-

Nice- so when your bhagwan came to earth as Lord Krishna suddenly he urged to have over thousands wives and kids- and every desire a human being has- i call it multiple personality disorder-
I call marrying 9 olds as pedophilia.

But then again, you need to have an actual knowledge of Hinduism before discussing about it. Otherwise you are simply making a fool of yourself before those who actually know about Hinduism.

Lord Krishna is merely an important figure, some sects believe he was a reincarnation but some don't.

Wife beating in the Koran:

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife.

in case you didnt know- our God himself says in the Holy Quran- He neither begets nor is born-
so the question of him taking human form is out of the window-

btw i used the word Blasphemy for its english language meaning- not the Law that we have in Pakistan-
Thats Holy Quran. There are many other holy books like Holy Bible that has Jesus as son of god sent on earth t save humanity. Holy Geeta says whenever the Dharma will be put to test, the god will incarnate on earth in any form to save Dharma and humanity. So you be happy with your religion and let others be happy with theirs.

I call marrying 9 olds as pedophilia.

But then again, you need to have an actual knowledge of Hinduism before discussing about it. Otherwise you are simply making a fool of yourself before those who actually know about Hinduism.

do you realize that we are talking about God here?-
yet you cannot come up with some genuine explanation- yet using a human prophet as your counter argument-
what happened?- cannot defend your God?-

btw if we apply the same logic to you- knowledge about Islam and all- you shouldn't have even started this argument with me- practice what you preach hypocrite-

do you realize that we are talking about God here?-
yet you cannot come up with some genuine explanation- yet using a human prophet as your counter argument-
what happened?- cannot defend your God?-

btw if we apply the same logic to you- knowledge about Islam and all- you shouldn't have even started this argument with me- practice what you preach hypocrite-
Dude again. You are going in circles, why instead of making yourself look like a fool, you don't go and actually read Mahabharata? I don't need to defend my God because there is nothing to defend. You simply feel you are somehow attacking my God whereas all I see is a kid blabbering about something he knows nothing about. Keep going if you want to. It will only make you look more a fool.

Thats Holy Quran. There are many other holy books like Holy Bible that has Jesus as son of god sent on earth t save humanity. Holy Geeta says whenever the Dharma will be put to test, the god will incarnate on earth in any form to save Dharma and humanity. So you be happy with your religion and let others be happy with theirs.

i am happy- you started it didn't ya?-

btw we believe other monotheists religions Christian and Jews- as the people of book- having the same God as us- sorry not you- you have too many--

i am happy- you started it didn't ya?-

btw we believe other monotheists religions Christian and Jews- as the people of book- having the same God as us- sorry not you- you have too many--
Hinduism only has one God.

Thanks for jumping in- the conditions- the situations- the backgrounds- the unfortunate events- the destiny- doesnt matter if you are able to rack up over 15000 wives- :lol:-

:lol: he killed an evil demon king who had 16000 wives (abducted) and as per the customs at that time, either he could take them under his protection by marrying them or they had to kill themselves due to the Sati Custom.

They were your ancestors who killed their daughters not ours.

Let's link back to our common ancestor Hazrat Adam , who lived in Paradise.

I don't know your flags and have no idea about your religion .

Ignorance , misconception and Ego of Man leaded death of New born girls and widows . Let's not go into detail .

Let's not blame each other, let's love mankind .
Rumi once said , Our destination is our homeland . Let's see beyond short sighted interests.

Islam is a religion of Peace! Humanity enjoyed cultural prosperity during peak times of Islamic dynasties .

Dude again. You are going in circles, why instead of making yourself look like a fool, you don't go and actually read Mahabharata? I don't need to defend my God because there is nothing to defend. You simply feel you are somehow attacking my God whereas all I see is a kid blabbering about something he knows nothing about. Keep going if you want to. It will only make you look more a fool.

Talk, talk, talk- the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words makes you a fool- Fool-

Last edited:
Let me tell you difference , your deities may or may not involve in creation of Knowledge , Wisdom and Universe with Bhagwan, Ishawar, and Paramarma .

ALLAH is one and creator of Universe and origin of whole knowledge , this knowledge about , morality, code of life is given through Prophets to mankind. One who believes , shows obedience and practice without any discrimination between prophets is Called Believer and who Denys called non believer .

Boss pass me the weed you are smoking.

Well, there is an interesting theory there too. Hinduism refers to 36 crore demi gods and goddesses. As per a school of thought, this was the Hindu population of the world at that time. Each Hindu was considered to be a demi god, or a prophet, like Muhammad or Jesus and was able to connect with the God directly without the need of an intermediary Prophet. Which over a period of time got distorted as HInduism having too many Gods

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom