What's new

'India is well-equipped to defend itself against China,' says Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

One of the cons for having low IQ.

Ok 'genius'.. please tell us what China will do since India has stated it won't back off.
All this talk without any ground work is making China look pathetic.
I guess Dragon Xi lost his balls when India is replying in kind.

Ok 'genius'.. please tell us what China will do since India has stated it won't back off.

China just said - india has to remove its troops otherwise, there will be consequence and consequences could include any or all of followings.

1) military action 2) 1890 convention is null and void that means Sikkim will be open issue. 3) indian northeast independence get impetus 4) China act in tandem in other indian disputed land ( Kashmir, Ladakh etc.)

China is not bound to react as india wish and wishful thinking. Be sure when China decides to take action price for india as nation will unbearable. That is why indian govt and modi looking for face saving path. Soon you chest thumping class will be speechless.

after indian military intervention and violation of 1890 convention, Sikkim no longer settled issue; its reopened now. Now india can try to chew on it.

"Unsurprisingly, China alleges that by doing so, India has violated the 1890 convention. This is a can of worms, because if the 1890 convention is revisited, Sikkim’s settled border with Tibet may also get re-opened – and, alongside, India’s annexation of Sikkim in 1975 too."
hope you are getting paid to parrot chinese propaganda

They will invade several parts of india, take over south tibet and other places.

Do you low iq indians really understand China's intention? OK, let me explain that to you in almost cartoon book level::rofl:

If China were not want to stir up the tension, China would have many other options to downplay this, like: send China's troop into india terrority and create a similiar situation to this one get even so we can talk.

But China dont want to downplay this, dont want to go the easy routine, and refuse to even talk to indians, instead, they prefer inform the foreigin diplomatic officials about this dire situtation and fault india, just like the time China about to start any war.

Basically China act like: Look at me look at me, that little annoying thug hit me now so I am about do my self-defence part, and when China kill india, everyone will say sure it is justified.:rofl:

So basically what China plan to do is to cash in this oppuntity to beat crap out of india, so just be prepared.

As for the time being, well, since China dont want a minor border skimrish, they want a large scale war to dismember india, thats why it take a little bit more time for preparation.:enjoy:

And the panickof your politicans just show some of your politicans with less low iq could have figured that out.:rofl:

but once we get rid of china issue.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, they are right, they are making progress towards getting rid of the China issue: the way indians to get rid of the China issues is to commite sucicidal mission like this event to let China send them to their billions rats god's heaven where there is no China there anyway.:rofl:

Last edited:
They will invade several parts of india, take over south tibet and other places.

Do you low iq indians really understand China's intention? OK, let me explain that to you in almost cartoon book level

*YAWN*

Wake me up when the dragon grows a pair and actually does something than issue 'strong words'. The stupid commies are exposing their low IQ all over the world.
Stop saying what you WILL do and do it already, testicle challenged commies.

All countries in SCS are looking at the impotency of China and are wondering why they backed off from these bunch of cowards :D

*YAWN*

Wake me up when the dragon grows a pair and actually does something than issue 'strong words'. The stupid commies are exposing their low IQ all over the world.
Stop saying what you WILL do and do it already, testicle challenged commies.

All countries in SCS are looking at the impotency of China and are wondering why they backed off from these bunch of cowards :D

Yes,they will be back off like 1962:rofl:

Everyone with any normal iq could now worry india's fate just like a little dog try to poke fun with a Tiger, nobody worry the fate of tiger, but everyone worry about the dog when tiger decided to return a punch or two for fun, thats why your poor polications now in panic mode.:rofl:

I read all Chinese domestic news papaers today, I dont smell a single trace of back off of China, instead they basically tell the Chinese China wont give in an inch and war is almost a certain thing, you know, just like the media tune when China are about to start any war, so congrats our indian frens, you will soon get what you deserved:rofl:

Yes,they will be back off like 1962:rofl:

Everyone with any normal iq could now worry india's fate just like a little dog try to poke fun with a Tiger, nobody worry the fate of tiger, but everyone worry about the dog when tiger decided to return a punch or two for fun, thats why your poor polications now in panic mode.:rofl:

I read all Chinese domestic news papaers today, I dont smell a single trace of back off of China, instead they basically tell the Chinese China wont give in an inch and war is almost a certain thing, you know, just like the media tune when China are about to start any war, so congrats our indian frens, you will soon get what you deserved:rofl:

**YAWN** **YAWN*
Then what you are waiting for? We are there and your soldiers are more or less doing Crouching tiger crap in Tibet.

You only remember 1962, right? Nothing before or more importantly nothing after that.

We are inviting you for a fight. Yet, the so called Mighty Dragon is missing, except fighting in news papers.
tell Xi to grow pair of b@lls and start the fight already. We are getting bored at the border.

Pakistanis at least fight, you guys have bunch of jokers as your leaders. Even after slapped at the border, you are still thinking and giving statements in papers.

**YAWN** **YAWN*
Then what you are waiting for? We are there and your soldiers are more or less doing Crouching tiger crap in Tibet.

You only remember 1962, right? Nothing before or more importantly nothing after that.

We are inviting you for a fight. Yet, the so called Mighty Dragon is missing, except fighting in news papers.
tell Xi to grow pair of b@lls and start the fight already. We are getting bored at the border.

Pakistanis at least fight, you guys have bunch of jokers as your leaders. Even after slapped at the border, you are still thinking and giving statements in papers.

Cannot you read you low iq indian? the US also need preparation before they beat the crap out of saddam in 1991's gulf war, so just be a little bit patient, you will get your well beating, thanks.:rofl:

As for the time being, well, since China dont want a minor border skimrish, they want a large scale war to dismember india, thats why it take a little bit more time for preparation.:enjoy:

india is feeling the heat.PLA will do everything according to planning.mobilization is an example.they are engaging china on diplomatic fronts because they know china can start a war.all drills and mobilization is not for fun from PLA.questions are rising on indian foreign policy towards china and there is a chaos.indian government is uncomfortable.

Chinese near the border, playing ringa ringa roses!!!!

143439.jpg

india is feeling the heat.PLA will do everything according to planning.mobilization is an example.they are engaging china on diplomatic fronts because they know china can start a war.all drills and mobilization is not for fun from PLA.questions are rising on indian foreign policy towards china and there is a chaos.indian government is uncomfortable.

Good comedy from you guys!!!

Cannot you read you low iq indian? the US also need preparation before they beat the crap out of saddam in 1991's gulf war, so just be a little bit patient, you will get your well beating, thanks

What makes you think it's not India which is preparing to attack China, give it a beating and liberate Tibet?
China is not US, heck, you are not Russia. In fact you are not even Iraq.

For all the chest thumping your military leaders know the beating you will get if you pushed.

China is now in 2nd stage, the stage of anger.
You will eventually reach the final stage, the stage where you accept India is your daddy.

Chinese near the border, playing ringa ringa roses!!!!

View attachment 412964

Good comedy from you guys!!!

sometimes i feel that you guys don't care about others.look at china,they are saying openly that a war is possible but you guys are behaving like there is no danger to india.may be every indian thinks that they are super power in asia and this thinking is terrible.

Cannot you read you low iq indian? the US also need preparation before they beat the crap out of saddam in 1991's gulf war, so just be a little bit patient, you will get your well beating, thanks.:rofl:
Remember the information minister of Iraq who said all the news about US bombings were untrue and everything was absolutely normal. Well can you envision someone else in such state of denial in today`s times:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom