What's new

'India is well-equipped to defend itself against China,' says Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

Dude...China is involving us herself...We'll involve them as well...Its matter of time...Gloves are off...
As soon as the gloves are off and you will find Kashmir/Sikkim is still with India :enjoy:

hmm...But Chinese are saying something else...U stepped in their territory in nervousness because u thought they will cut your chicken neck

Hmm look how other countries are talking about india's nervousness

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...in-to-defend-bhutan-eu-vice-president.506835/

Well...If this was the reason, Chinese will have no respect for Indians...I mean despite Chinese humiliating India by online news/media...giving them warnings....and yet Indian has guts to bring his face to China...No self respect...He should have boycotted it....
Chinese are using media mouth pieces for their empty threats.

They don't have guts to officially counter our Iron Lady's statement in Parliament.

Use of democratically elected government's FM using parliament to slap commies is a masterstroke by India.

Dude...China is involving us herself...We'll involve them as well...Its matter of time...Gloves are off...

You can take the gloves, shirts, pants and underwear off.

But good luck getting anything from India this time around. Its not about 62 or 67. But geography. India holds the ace here. PLA knows it. Hence the daily trash articles.

No one can disagree that If PLA had the upper hand, they would have acted on it.

Chinese are using media mouth pieces for their empty threats.

They don't have guts to officially counter our Iron Lady's statement in Parliament.

Use of democratically elected government's FM using parliament to slap commies is a masterstroke by India.

They literally singled her out :lol:

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ch...liar-day-after-parliament-speech-1468855.html

You can take the gloves, shirts, pants and underwear off.

But good luck getting anything from India this time around. Its not about 62 or 67. But geography. India holds the ace here. PLA knows it. Hence the daily trash articles.

No one can disagree that If PLA had the upper hand, they would have acted on it.

Sure...Good luck, facing China. U have our full support :enjoy:

hmm...But Chinese are saying something else...U stepped in their territory in nervousness because u thought they will cut your chicken neck
Murghe ki gardan kab tak khair manaye gi---HOW LONG THE NECK OF THE CHICKEN WILL LAST-
upload_2017-7-21_17-15-22.png

Bro, I suggest you check how many Yaogan satellite there are and then start talking. So you are saying China is not deploying forces? The point is India already has forces there, you are in a defensive position, we are in an attacking position, we can dictate when to attack you, we know exactly where your campers are and where your bases are. Do you really have real time Chinese troop movements monitoring? How many spy sats you have? What are their revisit times? China has near real time monitoring of the whole world bhai.
I start to see Indians are getting scared. They went all in, China calling their bluff.

I start to see Indians are getting scared. They went all in, China calling their bluff.

Point to one instance/article where something even close to what you said can be substantiated.

China did a blunder here. They didn't expect the pushback. They are the ones releasing press release after press release.

LOL

The link you have posted proves the Chinese duplicity and lack of courage to face Indian Govt. head on.

News link posted by you starts with : An editorial in China's state-controlled Global Times said ...

In your post, post no.122....U said

Then I gave u link where Chinese called her LIAR :lol: They countered her and nullified her claim

Murghe ki gardan kab tak khair manaye gi---HOW LONG THE NECK OF THE CHICKEN WILL LAST-
View attachment 413127

:lol: :enjoy:

Anyone who thinks india can fight china should get their brains checked.

Last time i spoke to a few singapore army officers and they mentioned at how poor the indian army is at discipline, readiness, equipment, training and tactics.

During the exercise SIMBEX, another sector of indian military forces were deployed wrongly to flank themselves, also, the indian main spearheading effort were late by more than 1 hour because of communication disagreements.

Fibally, the indian air force got the wrong geographical coordinates and flew ahead of ground SAM cover.

If it was a real war, i think singapore armed forces would have won.

An INDIAN TAKING CHINESE WORDS OVER OUR OWN MINISTER?!!!

WHAT ARE U?

Are U a crouching Tiger or a Hidden Dragon?

Don't be personal, I never asked you whether you have any underwear on or what is your IQ if any.

Defend the question thrown against India's military readiness, which is found to be inadequate to fight a intense war.

Back
Top Bottom