What's new

'India is well-equipped to defend itself against China,' says Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

Sikkim is of no dispute and the Chinese gave up and accepted it as an Indian territory way long ago.. Now like how you said, Kashmir will be solved on the same line as Sikkim and neither Pakistan nor you master can do anything about it.

Chinese have started troops mobilization. While your border is already hot with Pakistan. Too bad.

Misogyny now? Care to sink even lower perhaps?

I didn't intend to insult lady...I sorry if I did so. I got carried away

View attachment 412978
How long will you keep polishing other countries shoes? No-one respects cheerleaders.

See my post no. 23

Chinese have started troops mobilization. While your border is already hot with Pakistan. Too bad.
Chinese have started Ghanta... all they have done so far is refurbish old videos recording of troop movements and carpet bombed social media...

No. You don't have the brains to understand them. Mind you I suspect you can see okay. There is no danger of India fighting China. Can guarantee that. Only time India will pick a fight is if it has at least 6 to 1 advantage. Since China/India face off is a equal 1 on 1 there is no danger of India fighting.

images-9.jpg

so what do you expect her to say? we all know how bharati fare against China.

I don't understand, India media and government is trying so hard to downplay Chinese reactions. If they are confident, then they should just face us, not downplay the severity. Even the Russian can see the Chinese are mobilizing.:lol:
Wars are not fought on media.. If China is deploying forces.. do you think India Army is sitting there and eating popcorn? Indian satellites are monitoring the situation live/real time.. then again... if China had balls to attack they would have attacked by now...

But have you guys not grown stronger to hurt and attack India without anyone's help ? So why china dude :lol:

hmm never know India is surrounded by two aggressive hostile nuclear states starting this month :D

Dude...China is involving us herself...We'll involve them as well...Its matter of time...Gloves are off...

Demands? What demands u have for Chinese? Stop constructing road? and what else?

The two sides had agreed in 2012 that tri-junction points between India, China and third countries were to be finalized in consultation among the three, and any attempts to unilaterally determine tri-junction points was a violation of this understanding. In Doklam, China violated this agreement both in letter and spirit.

The two sides had agreed in 2012 that tri-junction points between India, China and third countries were to be finalized in consultation among the three, and any attempts to unilaterally determine tri-junction points was a violation of this understanding. In Doklam, China violated this agreement both in letter and spirit.

hmm...But Chinese are saying something else...U stepped in their territory in nervousness because u thought they will cut your chicken neck

hmm...But Chinese are saying something else...U stepped in their territory in nervousness because u thought they will cut your chicken neck

First of all it is not their territory, all the three countries have their take on the boundary and that was the reason the 2012 agreement was signed. We have a siligudi corridor of 17 Km in width that connects the Easter part of India and it is in our interest that the 2012 agreement does not get violated. Construction of roads in that area is a threat and will not be tolerated at any cost.

Wars are not fought on media.. If China is deploying forces.. do you think India Army is sitting there and eating popcorn? Indian satellites are monitoring the situation live/real time.. then again... if China had balls to attack they would have attacked by now...

Bro, I suggest you check how many Yaogan satellite there are and then start talking. So you are saying China is not deploying forces? The point is India already has forces there, you are in a defensive position, we are in an attacking position, we can dictate when to attack you, we know exactly where your campers are and where your bases are. Do you really have real time Chinese troop movements monitoring? How many spy sats you have? What are their revisit times? China has near real time monitoring of the whole world bhai.

Back
Top Bottom