What's new

India is to boost their demoralized army's moral & Modi's Hindu agenda - Haroon Rasheed

Still better than an army of 11 lakh Suciders .:lol:
Better but how?soldiers don't suicide or get martyred in Pakistan they just die without fight or surrender now humiliate yourself with few examples a us gunship wiped out entire outpost of pakistan including some commissioned officers and what you did about that answer is nothing instead you keep on beg US to give your soldiers salary,secondly your army is shameless they should had commit suicide when 93000 shaheens were thrown in indian jails like ordinary criminals.you should be greatful to India they they were not beheaded which is a common trait of medieval Muslim armies.

Well 'wise cracker' and i use that term loosely, Muslims ruled over india for hundreds of years. If you cannot digest it and swallow such facts, then it would be well advised to seek a psychiatrist. If Muslims didn't convert its probably because it wasn't intended. Obviously your kind cannot help be feel irate/inferior, being a hindu and most likely part of the 'untouchable' crew. The kashmir issue remains 'work in progress', i am however reasonably sure your aware of the expression 'Rome wasn't built in a day'.
Sir my point is even if Muslims ruled then it doesn't mean Pakistanis are better than Indians. Those Muslims were all foreigners whereas Muslims in subcontinent are local. It is similar to a Christian in Pakistan claiming that he ruled you for hundreds of year. If a Sikh claims so then his claims are factual.

the pak army has allot to be demoralized about, we can't even protect our own people from terrorism and we accuse another country of being more demoralized when there by far superior to us economically and educationally. We are in a massive cesspit right now and we are trying to get out of it. India is hitting triple digits and we are begging the west for chicken change. its embarrassing for normal educated pakistanis to watch shit like this. India may have started the cross border incident but accusing them of something which is pure fantasy is wishful and fanciful.

Look pal no need to get sentimental.Where humans we commit errors.The only thing which separates us from the folks across the border is that they have a controlled media ,they don't tend to show the violence and loss of life on their side such as the Assam operation against separatists.Where a nation who are going through a lot don't demoralize your own .Enjoy the moment till it lasts.

Do you have some sort of impairment?! The fact remains hindus were enslaved for hundreds of years. Whether you and your land of a billion gutter rats accept it or not. Not good to throw stones, whilst living in a glass house. Enslaving hindus fails to entertain us muslims anymore. Been there, done that. The Kashmir issue remains 'work in progress'. Now go entertain yourself with your left hand in your beloved india, with the added connotation of being the 'rape capital' of the world. Your kind seem to love raping women whether they are indigenous or foreign. Favourite indian/hindu past time.

He sounds like a 2nd generation convert whose ancestors might be forcefully converted by Gen. Niyazi before he was enslaved by India.
f

Well 'wise cracker' and i use that term loosely, Muslims ruled over india for hundreds of years. If you cannot digest it and swallow such facts, then it would be well advised to seek a psychiatrist. If Muslims didn't convert its probably because it wasn't intended. Obviously your kind cannot help be feel irate/inferior, being a hindu and most likely part of the 'untouchable' crew. The kashmir issue remains 'work in progress', i am however reasonably sure your aware of the expression 'Rome wasn't built in a day'.
work in progress in Kashmir are you serious??? According to Hamid gul and saiyyad zaid hamid 6 lakh Kashmiris already died and rest are living as slaves so hurry bcz one day there would be no Kashmiri left to save

Look pal no need to get sentimental.Where humans we commit errors.The only thing which separates us from the folks across the border is that they have a controlled media ,they don't tend to show the violence and loss of life on their side such as the Assam operation against separatists.Where a nation who are going through a lot don't demoralize your own .Enjoy the moment till it lasts.
what i'm saying is the truth, our country basically has so much potential but its all gone to shit, and part of the reason is that there are so many people are living in constant denial, whenever India sends shuttles to mars what in the hell do we do? test a fire cracker called nisar and then our media has an orgasm over it as we actually achieved something, allot of the people need to wake up and get real about the dire situation in our own land, competing with india and talking nonsensical propaganda hasn't gotten our country nowhere.

So are you saying your beloved india
Is proactively/zealously participating in a genocide of Kashmiris??.. Something which your government vociferously denies.. Is this the secular, 'freedom of speech' india we've been led to believe? that sir is a massive assertion.. Might want to check with your leadership before making such bold statements.

work in progress in Kashmir are you serious??? According to Hamid gul and saiyyad zaid hamid 6 lakh Kashmiris already died and rest are living as slaves so hurry bcz one day there would be no Kashmiri left to save

Do you have some sort of impairment?! The fact remains hindus were enslaved for hundreds of years. Whether you and your land of a billion gutter rats accept it or not. Not good to throw stones, whilst living in a glass house. Enslaving hindus fails to entertain us muslims anymore. Been there, done that. The Kashmir issue remains 'work in progress'. Now go entertain yourself with your left hand in your beloved india, with the added connotation of being the 'rape capital' of the world. Your kind seem to love raping women whether they are indigenous or foreign. Favourite indian/hindu past time.

f
So according to your logic if i changed my name to Abdullah will my past related to the enslavement of 93000 Muslims soldiers change??And its funny you mentioned RAPE now humiliate yourself further - A BOY IS RAPED BY A MULLAH INSIDE A MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN so i suggest you to take care when a mullah is around you while you are in mosque

Better but how?soldiers don't suicide or get martyred in Pakistan they just die without fight or surrender now humiliate yourself with few examples a us gunship wiped out entire outpost of pakistan including some commissioned officers and what you did about that answer is nothing instead you keep on beg US to give your soldiers salary,secondly your army is shameless they should had commit suicide when 93000 shaheens were thrown in indian jails like ordinary criminals.you should be greatful to India they they were not beheaded which is a common trait of medieval Muslim armies.

Hey wise cracker ! The gun ship incident is something the US created a FU for them selves an entire year the NATO supply was shut down.Which resulted in loss of billions of dollars.The US took caution in that.Secondly shouldn't you be ashamed your own PM got banged banged by her own body guards .Talk about epic fail when it comes to claiming to know code of conduct in Muslim armies.Go google it.

So are you saying your beloved india
Is proactively/zealously participating in a genocide of Kashmiris??.. Something which your government vociferously denies.. Is this the secular, 'freedom of speech' india we've been led to believe? that sir is a massive assertion.. Might want to check with your leadership before making such bold statements.
The source i gave is pakistani not indian, the same zaid hamid give DAWAT of Islam to Indians or else Ghajwa-e-hind BTW do you believe in his prophecies?

what i'm saying is the truth, our country basically has so much potential but its all gone to shit, and part of the reason is that there are so many people are living in constant denial, whenever India sends shuttles to mars what in the hell do we do? test a fire cracker called nisar and then our media has an orgasm over it as we actually achieved something, allot of the people need to wake up and get real about the dire situation in our own land, competing with india and talking nonsensical propaganda hasn't gotten our country nowhere.
then if we didn't do any of this where would we be?

The amusing thing is that india is known as the 'rape capital' of the world, here in the west, its a well documented fact that indian men are more 'favourably disposed' to rape. Than any other group of people in the world. In layman terms, the rape issue will always be a chip on your country's shoulder. Moreover, couple that notion with the smallest condoms in the world being made for india.. You are in a hell of a precarious situation in regards to your 'manhood'. Good day.

So according to your logic if i changed my name to Abdullah will my past related to the enslavement of 93000 Muslims soldiers change??And its funny you mentioned RAPE now humiliate yourself further - A BOY IS RAPED BY A MULLAH INSIDE A MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN so i suggest you to take care when a mullah is around you while you are in mosque

Hey wise cracker ! The gun ship incident is something the US created a FU for them selves an entire year the NATO supply was shut down.Which resulted in loss of billions of dollars.The US took caution in that.Secondly shouldn't you be ashamed your own PM got banged banged by her own body guards .Talk about epic fail when it comes to claiming to know code of conduct in Muslim armies.Go google it.
were they pakistani bodyguards?Stop the NATO supply again as they kill your children by drones and their gunship exploding your soldiers.

Sure sure !Have you forgotten operation blue star .Lecturing us about our people.I hail from nowshera you crack the only favor the Americans are doing are getting rid of the afghan scum.They've pushed us orakzias out of our villages and the only got afghan is a dead one.

Back
Top Bottom