What's new

India is the check to Pakistan, Donald Trump declares

The fact is the moment Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, India, Turkey and Indonesia form a block, there would be no more checks. It would be checkmate.

He's just thinking out loud what many in the west really fear, a nuclear power overrun by jihadist groups.

Regardless of who is elected to office next, I expect the US will continue to work closely with Pakistan as a strategic ally on the war of terror.

Well come.

Mark my words:
If he ever becomes president of US then his tone will change drastically. He is giving cookies to Pakistan hating lobby (which is quite big) to support him for next presidency.
This is the summary of the whole thing.Rest is bullshit.

Presstitutes in US want us to believe world's most successful business man is a fool.

Seriously it is going like this..
USA: India is check to pak
China: pak is check to India
Russia: ummm let me check who will buy my weapons....
Yes you are true and i like your reply American ,Russian or china or any other power they always do the same thing

The world is a little more complicated then celebrity apprentice donald.

He's just all talk and relies on media hype to survive in political circles. All malarki

He's just all talk and relies on media hype to survive in political circles. All malarki

Whatever, his strategy seems to payoff. Now he is considered one of the front runners of elections. However, he will prove to be good for India as both him and Modi are right wingers.

Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump isn't known for pulling any punches—even when it comes to international diplomacy, it appears.
On an American radio show on Monday, Trump called Pakistan "probably the most dangerous" country in the world today, adding that the only country that can "check" Pakistan is India.
Pakistan is "a serious problem" because they have nuclear weapons that work and "a lot of them," just like North Korea and its "mad man," Trump explained.
It wasn't enough that he clubbed Pakistan with North Korea. "India is the check to Pakistan," continued Trump, adding insult to Pakistan's injury. "You have to get India involved... They have their own nukes and have a very powerful army. They seem to be the real check.... "I think we have to deal very closely with India to deal with it (Pakistan)," said Trump, about his foreign policy goals.

Trump has been criticized by some for lacking depth or being ignorant about national and international issues. When he didn't answer a question about whether he would send troops to Pakistan to take their nukes he quickly defended himself. "This is nothing to do with lack of knowledge, by the way, I know as much about Pakistan as other people," he said. The real reason he wouldn't answer, he said, is because he doesn't want people to know his intentions. "You want to have a little bit of guess work for the enemy."
Alongside Pakistan, North Korea's Kim Jong-un also came in for special mention by Trump. "You have a mad man over in North Korea who actually has nukes and says he's going to use them; he pops up every two weeks and he says he's going to use them," Trump said.

India is the check to Pakistan, Donald Trump declares - The Times of India

Hope this man will not be US President. They used Pakistan to check Afghanistan , Now planning check India to check Pakistan. We are not available for hiring---Sorry

shaking in my boots there boss! what a joker!

shaking in my boots there boss! what a joker!

I agree with you that he has very less knowledge on international affairs, but don't you think Pakistan failed to project itself as a responsible state. If this is what a Presidential aspirant understands about Pakistan that he equates Pakistan to North Korea and its mad men, what image ordinary Americans holds about Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom