What's new

India is the check to Pakistan, Donald Trump declares

I agree with you that he has very less knowledge on international affairs, but don't you think Pakistan failed to project itself as a responsible state. If this is what a Presidential aspirant understands about Pakistan that he equates Pakistan to North Korea and its mad men, what image ordinary Americans holds about Pakistan
The way I see it, the presidential campaign has become another kind of television "reality show". The Americans don't have any serious problems right now. Unemployment is lowest ever, one of the few countries in the rich world to be growing, worlds only super power, peace, prosperity and some nice summer weather....so time for silly season.

The reason Trump is doing so well is the same as why the baddy gets to stay on longer in reality shows. Eventually about 2 episodes from the finale the baddy is "fired" but till then everyone switches on the show mainly to watch him.

Other than that, the Americans are doing so well, that there is little of a serious nature they need to fix....except Ofcourse the role of money in elections. Surely two Koch brothers can't be worth 200 million ordinary folk....and that issue is not being discussed because the billionaires have everyone (except Trump) in their back pockets.

Seriously it is going like this..
USA: India is check to pak
China: pak is check to India
Russia: ummm let me check who will buy my weapons....
you should get a positive rating,
you pretty much explained the whole Scenario of Subcontinent with just 3 lines.

I agree with you that he has very less knowledge on international affairs, but don't you think Pakistan failed to project itself as a responsible state. If this is what a Presidential aspirant understands about Pakistan that he equates Pakistan to North Korea and its mad men, what image ordinary Americans holds about Pakistan

As long as we are perceived to be a fighting and violent people who are not to be messed with, that's what really matters. Being a weak, passive and feeble race who uses soft power to portray a so called "positive" national image that is reasonable and good is not the answer. Brown nosing and worshipping the West will never help you. The Iraqis and Afghans will tell you that from their experiences from being invaded by the americans.

As long as we are perceived to be a fighting and violent people who are not to be messed with, that's what really matters. Being a weak, passive and feeble race who uses soft power to portray a so called "positive" national image that is reasonable and good is not the answer. Brown nosing and worshipping the West will never help you. The Iraqis and Afghans will tell you that from their experiences from being invaded by the americans.

What has violence and fighting given you? Tell me one Muslim country that is a world leader in any area? If Muslims are perceived as violent people and terrorists it is because of people like you.

Now tell me did violence and fighting given you Kashmir?? Instead Pakistan lost half its country in 1971. Since last 15 years 1000's of people are dying every year in Pakistan. Is this what you call violence and fighting?

woah, Pakistan has become an election winning card at the International level

What has violence and fighting given you? Tell me one Muslim country that is a world leader in any area? If Muslims are perceived as violent people and terrorists it is because of people like you.

Now tell me did violence and fighting given you Kashmir?? Instead Pakistan lost half its country in 1971. Since last 15 years 1000's of people are dying every year in Pakistan. Is this what you call violence and fighting?

And india is the world's most scientifically and technologically advanced nation on the planet. More advanced and powerful than america. The living standard of each indian surpasses that of the citizens of Germany. indians invented the plane, submarine, computers, the radio, TV and internet to name a few. india is heaven on earth. 40% of the world's most poor and severely malnourished live in Pakistan. The Gulf Arab Muslims come in their millions to work in india as labourers, doctors and super ugly people.

Highly educated Iraqis could never save their nation. The Iraqis couldn't use their wealth and PHds to fight the americans. Unless they should have used indian PHds to fire powerful lasers at the invading american military. The Iraqis suffered one of the worst modern genocides between 2003-08 at the hands of the american military. When the Iraqi people realised what the true nature of the americans were, they became slightly radicalised and anti-american. They fought back and inflicted quite heavy casualties on the invaders. In 2007 alone, the americans suffered nearly 1000 dead troops OFFICIALLY. This was not seen since the Vietnam war.These "terrorists" AKA Iraqi resistance were the only ones fighting for Iraqi freedom.

I do not want the fate of the Pakistan race to be that of the Iraqis. We are not cowards or super ugly people. We will fight nations bigger and more powerful than us and we will survive. Pakistanis are already more radicalised and anti-American. Much more than the Iraqis ever were and ready to fight till the death. Pakistan is also many times more militarily advanced, powerful and bigger than the Iraqi military ever were.If they think Iraq 2007-08 was bad they ain't seen nothing yet if they enter Pakistani territory and attempt an invasion. The american and indian military high command know this very well and are reluctant to invade Pakistan despite everything.

So YES, having a violent, hard man, aggressive extremist image is great for us as it keeps our enemies at bay to some extent. If Pakistan did not have this image and its nuclear weapons, the americans would be doing a lot more than just drone strikes.

Whatever happened to Pakistan in the last 14 years due to WOT pales in comparison and is miniscule compared to what happened to Iraq and Afghanistan. It could have been much, much worst for the Pakistani people.

1971 was inevitable. It didn't matter if it happened in 1951, 1991 or 2001. The bengalis are a completely different race to the Pakistanis and have a vastly different culture as well. It was wrong for my people to rule over them. They don't understand us and we don't understand them. I have never considered them a loss to Pakistan or as a part of our nation. Many Pakistanis think this but will not publicly admit it.

Considering how many times india is bigger than Pakistan and is allegedly a superpower as stated by many indian posters, Pakistan has done extremely well to have such a large part of Kashmir for so long.

Last edited:
I am sorry Mr Trump...Please do not include us in any of your war plans...We have difficult relation with Pakistan...That does not mean, we really anything seriously bad for Pakistan...Whatever difficult situation is Pakistan today, your GOv shares major responsibility for it....Rather than making India as a pawn, you deal with your friends and enemeys..We do not want to be your friend just because we have to be a pawn for your war games...Good luck with you and your thoughts..

Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump isn't known for pulling any punches—even when it comes to international diplomacy, it appears.
On an American radio show on Monday, Trump called Pakistan "probably the most dangerous" country in the world today, adding that the only country that can "check" Pakistan is India.
Pakistan is "a serious problem" because they have nuclear weapons that work and "a lot of them," just like North Korea and its "mad man," Trump explained.
It wasn't enough that he clubbed Pakistan with North Korea. "India is the check to Pakistan," continued Trump, adding insult to Pakistan's injury. "You have to get India involved... They have their own nukes and have a very powerful army. They seem to be the real check.... "I think we have to deal very closely with India to deal with it (Pakistan)," said Trump, about his foreign policy goals.

Trump has been criticized by some for lacking depth or being ignorant about national and international issues. When he didn't answer a question about whether he would send troops to Pakistan to take their nukes he quickly defended himself. "This is nothing to do with lack of knowledge, by the way, I know as much about Pakistan as other people," he said. The real reason he wouldn't answer, he said, is because he doesn't want people to know his intentions. "You want to have a little bit of guess work for the enemy."
Alongside Pakistan, North Korea's Kim Jong-un also came in for special mention by Trump. "You have a mad man over in North Korea who actually has nukes and says he's going to use them; he pops up every two weeks and he says he's going to use them," Trump said.

India is the check to Pakistan, Donald Trump declares - The Times of India

Hope this man will not be US President. They used Pakistan to check Afghanistan , Now planning check India to check Pakistan. We are not available for hiring---Sorry

................................................................................
948313-CartoonSabirNazarthSeptember-1443107310-332-640x480.JPG

I am sorry Mr Trump...Please do not include us in any of your war plans...We have difficult relation with Pakistan...That does not mean, we really anything seriously bad for Pakistan...Whatever difficult situation is Pakistan today, your GOv shares major responsibility for it....Rather than making India as a pawn, you deal with your friends and enemeys..We do not want to be your friend just because we have to be a pawn for your war games...Good luck with you and your thoughts..

I have been on PDF for a few months now and as much as I hate the indian nation and people, your post is the 1st indian post I completely agree with. I respect you for that and wish more indians were like you. Especially the indian political elite and those in the indian military high command. There would be so much peace and prosperity if there were.

I have been on PDF for a few months now and as much as I hate the Indian nation and people, your post is the 1st indian post I completely agree with. I respect you for that and wish more Indians were like you. Especially the indian political elite and those in the indian military high command. There would be so much peace and prosperity if there were.

I think i was like you when i started in the pdf...Blind Pakistan haters..But you know...Its almost long time in PDF, which informed me so many things, which changed my stance from hating Pakistan to not liking certain aspect of Pakistan...Hate is a very strong work my friend...I always use it judiciously.....Trust me, there are many more like Indian like me, in pdf itself who does not hate Pakistan..But yes, they may not like it.....I understand that we have issues from both sides...But before any thing between India and Pakistan to haopen from relation level, we do not understand each others perception in a correct way...I believe, of late, i started understanding the perception and feeling of why Pakistani people have complains about India...Again, i really do not care what Pakistan military thinks...rather what exactly the ordinary people of Pakistan feels why they get upset with India....There are some reasons....which may be not true, but there are of course certain reason, which i think i agree with view point of from Pakistan which is not in Indian media too...

So it is a learning process, i hope , PDF, from becoming just trolling forum to just kick out each other between 2 nations, should be a platform where both side of the people listen to each other...

Thanks for the compliments...

I have been on PDF for a few months now and as much as I hate the indian nation and people, your post is the 1st indian post I completely agree with. I respect you for that and wish more indians were like you. Especially the indian political elite and those in the indian military high command. There would be so much peace and prosperity if there were.
You wont find them because you dont have such people on Pakistani side either. After all, it takes 2 to tango

You wont find them because you dont have such people on Pakistani side either. After all, it takes 2 to tango

I think your statement is quite a blanket statement...There are people from both India and Pakistan in this forum, who are reasonably well argues with some points in the post which makes sense...

I think your statement is quite a blanket statement...There are people from both India and Pakistan in this forum, who are reasonably well argues with some points in the post which makes sense...
Fair.. I meant in majority

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom