What's new

India is taking 'holycow' to a whole new level, even killing for it.

Indians (humans) and Indian cows are both so puny for a reason.

They live in filth.

In a phuked up climate.

Genetically phuked.

On top of that, cherry on the cake ....

Phuked nutrition.

Try harder.

FYI to add up to your small GK about India Mr. False Flagger, it was puny because of people who have similar mentality like you. Do what ever you can, cry, shout, abuse, or jump off the cliff, but your ideology days are over, and India is going to lead in best quality milk production. Cry baby Cry!!

I feel pity for you that you will not enjoy the best quality of milk. Stay happy with artificial milk :).

Have you seen a European compared to us?

Even their chashma wala and twenty pens in top shirt/lab coat pocket academics, scientists, and nerds are fitter, more athletic, bigger, stronger, taller than us.

And so are their cows.

P.S. Than our cows I mean ....

FYI to add up to your small GK about India Mr. False Flagger, it was puny because of people who have similar mentality like you. Do what ever you can, cry, shout, abuse, or jump off the cliff, but your ideology days are over, and India is going to lead in best quality milk production. Cry baby Cry!!

I feel pity for you that you will not enjoy the best quality of milk. Stay happy with artificial milk :).

Don't be a resoled joker.

Yup. Your intellect and sparkling wit just took all my words away.

Indeed, you said the milk you get in western countries are creamier, oh well I exposed your bluff by giving you details of fat content in them. You remain exposed, you have no authentic data and you claim it's creamier.

Get yourself some knowledge before you make claims! Don't show off!!

Gee! I found that most of europeans seek the kind of climate that India has. Warm and sunny! Why do you think places like Florida in US, Goldcoast in Australia are so much of a retirement places.

Shajida ji, please.

Have you actually lived in India?

Warm and sunny it is? Try burning tandoor, with dust and filth and smog and free radicals and chemicals.

Shajida ji, please.

Have you actually lived in India?

Warm and sunny it is? Try burning tandoor, with dust and filth and smog and free radicals and chemicals.

Where have you lived in India? Thar desert?

Indian attitude is good for us since they are making hard efforts to make aware minoriries especially Muslims that Mr. Jinnah was and is right no one can live with fanatic Hindus who prefer Cow over human.

Goons are patrolling streets to protect Cow while your own women being rapes on moving cars.
I dont understand the attraction of Pakistani and chinese posters towards RAPE incidents in India. Is it something invented by India? It is world over, only thing is we want to eradicate it that is why our media is highlighting it at national level. it is good, that these critical news are coming out, this will make everyone aware of the wrongs and rights. Obviously we are not expecting things to go good from bad in one day or month or year. It will take few years if not decade before any visible change. BTW from statistics, US has the highest rape incidents with India being distant far.

Indeed, you said the milk you get in western countries are creamier, oh well I exposed your bluff by giving you details of fat content in them. You remain exposed, you have no authentic data and you claim it's creamier.

Get yourself some knowledge before you make claims! Don't show off!!

Boss, you get all types of milk there.

Not just whole fat and skimmed but various percentages in between.

I was sharing my personal opinion. Taste. Thickness. Creamy texture.

You were the one whose butt spontaneously ignited and started flapping around.

Look at Indians who live abroad. Look at second and third generation Indians in the US and the UK and Europe. Even Australia.

Why are they bigger, taller, why are the girls stacked better?

Boss, you get all types of milk there.

Not just whole fat and skimmed but various percentages in between.

I was sharing my personal opinion. Taste. Thickness. Creamy texture.

You were the one whose butt spontaneously ignited and started flapping around.

Look at Indians who live abroad. Look at second and third generation Indians in the US and the UK and Europe. Even Australia.

Why are they bigger, taller, why are the girls stacked better?

you have not seen whole of India. Stop comparing!

Secondly people like you are responsible for such condition of India and when government is taking initiative to supply best quality of milk and milk products for better health, you are creating trouble.

you have not seen whole of India. Stop comparing!

Secondly people like you are responsible for such condition of India and when government is taking initiative to supply best quality of milk and milk products for better health, you are creating trouble.

I have seen a lot more of India than you have kiddo. Trust me.

What trouble am I creating by saying I find milk abroad tastier and thicker? Don't be a butthurt wafer thin egoed sanghee please.

First of all stop making personal comments. I am from delhi and I know how to revert back in Maa behen better than you. So behave yourself kid!

I have seen a lot more of India than you have kiddo. Trust me.

What trouble am I creating by saying I find milk abroad tastier and thicker? Don't be a butthurt wafer thin egoed sanghee please.

Secondly, I am giving you details about milk, the quality of content, even NZ has banned import of beef and rather looking forward to import Indian milk!
Finding of life sciences has proved that milk of Indian cows contain an amino acid PROLINE which is strongly bonded to another amino acid ISOLEUCINE. Such milk, called as A2 milk has the capability to fight against diseases and disorders of human body like obesity, joint pain, asthma, mental problems etc. A2 milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels. Cerebrosides present in A2 milk increases brain power. Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body Immunity and protect it from harmful radiation.

Thirdly, you may find whatever tasty, the debate is not on your taste, the debate is about what is healthy for Indian population. You may carry on having powder milk we don't care. But the government has duty to inform its citizen what is best available for health.

So? You say it like its supposed to mean something.

You (Delhiites) are the laughing stock of the country bro. Just so you know.

Looks like you are not interested to remain on topic. When you are then quote me. Because

1)out of just a long post which gives details of Nutrition of desi Cow milk, you ignored that content and just focused on me being from delhi, explains your intentions.
2) You remain exposed after failing in debate related to the topic.
3) You have failed to produce any data supporting your claims
4) you are wasting your time and mine too.
5) FO!

Back
Top Bottom