What's new

“India is Seven Times less Relevant than China in the World Economy’

There is another reason why I posted the article.

Even educated Indians think bric is a complete nonsense and useless.

Like I said Pakistan, China, and Russia should form a grand alliance.

I agree completely. :lol:

Interesting point.... In the BRIC's, India's economy is smaller than that of Brazil's alone.

Yet when was the last time you heard Brazilians boasting about "Brazil Superpower!!"? :rofl:

Brazilians do have quite a bit superpower ambition; it is just that they don't talk about it. Brazilians are quietly extending their economic grip on Latin American countries, and is getting increasing vocal in international affairs. They are putting up quite a resistance to the US influence in South America.

I agree completely. :lol:

Interesting point.... In the BRIC's, India's economy is smaller than that of Brazil's alone.

Yet when was the last time you heard Brazilians boasting about "Brazil Superpower!!"? :rofl:

I suggest you go take a look at yourself in the mirror.
I think you should first learn the meaning of a simple word collapse ! Even in 2008 the world economy didn't collapse so there ain't nothing out there that suggests otherwise for CN, the only incident which comes even close to that phenomenon is the great depression of the 1930's which many believe was one of the reasons for WW2 hence before bending over backwards to push an agenda you should correct that hyperbole in the way !

I think you should first learn the meaning of a simple word collapse ! Even in 2008 the world economy didn't collapse so there ain't nothing out there that suggests otherwise for CN, the only incident which comes even close to that phenomenon is the great depression of the 1930's which many believe was one of the reasons for WW2 hence before bending over backwards to push an agenda you should correct that hyperbole in the way !

Check out this article from an Indian "think tank".

They predicted that China would collapse during the 2008 Credit Crunch.

The Fall of the Dragon - IDR

There is another reason why I posted the article.

Even educated Indians think bric is a complete nonsense and useless.

Like I said Pakistan, China, and Russia should form a grand alliance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When you ay India with the economy of US$ 1700 billion is less Relevant to world economy but when it comes to pakistan a economy of US$ 174 billion becomes relevant and grand alliance :woot: woot: :rofl:

Hippocrasy and illusion i must say. :angel:

When you ay India with the economy of US$ 1700 billion is less Relevant to world economy but when it comes to pakistan a economy of US$ 174 billion becomes relevant and grand alliance :woot: woot: :rofl:

Hippocrasy and illusion i must say. :angel:

Pakistan has far more geostrategic importance to the world than India does.

Pakistan is the geostrategic pivot point between Central Asia, South Asia, East Asia and the Middle East.

Pakistan is the geostrategic pivot point between Central Asia, South Asia, East Asia and the Middle East.

Agreed. At least we are not much of a braggart nation, not even a modest one.

Brazilians do have quite a bit superpower ambition; it is just that they don't talk about it. Brazilians are quietly extending their economic grip on Latin American countries, and is getting increasing vocal in international affairs. They are putting up quite a resistance to the US influence in South America.

Brazil is a decent nation which has always been US counterweight, together with it's neighbors, Brazil not guard the basic respect of Latina bloc, but also speak for the oppressed world.

It's even a shame bring flattery India with such a respected nation.

actually ur right , also Pakistan has more geostrategic importance than china ..

Brazil is a decent nation which has always been US counterweight, together with it's neighbors, Brazil not guard the basic respect of Latina bloc, but also speak for the oppressed world.

It's even a shame bring flattery India with such a respected nation.
Nothing more flatterry and shameless than self proclaimed call for new block formation between Russia,Pakistan,Russia

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

You are more than welcomed if you can move away from the so called BRICS and form a block with so called geo strategically important ally Pakistan....but wait a minute your Government thinks otherwise so it seems.....

Your understanding of GeoStragegic matters impresses me.
Care to explain how useful this pivot point when compared to any other country?

Back
Top Bottom