What's new

“India is Seven Times less Relevant than China in the World Economy’

look guys its not worth comparing India and china . they have an economy 4 times our size . they implemented reforms 20 yrs before us . and have no problems which the Indian diaspora keeps coming up with .
so instead of feeding these guys with more fuel . just ignore these threads . as of late they seem very common on PDF lately .:)
But most people don't realize this that in absolute terms we're not that far behind ! The rupee has depreciated to nearly a third of its value since 1991, then the Yuan has continually appreciated due to strong exports for the last 40 yrs so in essence whilst the gap may seem enormous in dollar terms but relatively speaking we've done better with our current A/C & budget deficits. e.g.
The drop in the value of rupee to the tune of ~20% this year takes our GDP figure down by a corresponding number but in rupee terms we're not that far off in terms of growth since 2008. Hence that four times the GDP of IND thing should be taken with a huge grain of salt !

that is incredible and sad for those with superpower pretentions. India should compare itself to smaller countries like nepal etc and then they will feel better

wel u jst recieved more than 1 billion thanks for wooing ur chinese frnds...u suggested us to compare ourself with small country like Nepal to feel gud but u guyz dont even have this optiön availabe for felling gud mate..Nepal is way peaceful and happier than päkí$täñ that too without nuclear weapons..
I suggest u somalia..an islamic country ruled by warlords and fundamentalist..i just showed u a mirror..i hope u feeling better now .

No I have not ! Everyone knows that the world probably will fall into recession the next year except the diehard Chinese, the first step towards curing an ailment is to admit that you're sick but since you guys won't admit it that'll only lead to extreme Paranoia & then Schizophrenia overtime :coffee:

I suggest you go take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Stop trolling. In the article even "bric" is considered a complete nonsense.

Russia needs to forget India.

Insh'Allah Pakistan, China, and Russia will form a grand alliance.

hahhaha..:hitwall: har jagah..apne great pakistan ko kaha ghusa dete ho...yaar..."grand alliance" lol joke of the day

Hahaha, you thought I was a humanist, then a liberal... now a closet Communist? :lol:

What a big swing in opinion. And all without having asked me my opinion on any specific matter. :P

Actually I'm none of the above. And I have no interest in boasting about China, only in showing Indians the reality about their own condition when they bash China.

Do you remember this: In 5 year, the world will talk about Mumbai, forget about Shanghai.—Indian PM.

Does he know what Shanghai is? - Who cares.

Does he know how Shanghai becomes from? – Who cares.

Does he know what’s going on in Shanghai? – Who cares.

when he gets a rush of impuse to open of the big mouth, he only knows his abstract and arbitrary 5 year expiration. And thus his expirationis doomed to be turned into a laughing stock for the world.

This is not his personal fault. It is their culture and tradition: a culture and tradition that give birth to so many great religions: … about abstractions of after life matters, after life worlds, after life universes, … etc. Ground reality in present is perhaps less important.

Thus, their voices can be typified by wild swings connected with no rationality in between as perhaps heavily influenced by those abstract thinking. Their opinions jump from one extreme to another extreme with no logic amongst the transition due to missing sense of reality.

Having that said, there are some down-to-the-earth Indians, but their voices are too weak because of the lack of pleasing sensations to the ears of the uneducated or under-educated mass.

Do you remember this: In 5 year, the world will talk about Mumbai, forget about Shanghai.—Indian PM.

Does he know what Shanghai is? - Who cares.

Does he know how Shanghai becomes from? – Who cares.

Does he know what’s going on in Shanghai? – Who cares.

when he gets a rush of impuse to open of the big mouth, he only knows his abstract and arbitrary 5 year expiration. And thus his expirationis doomed to be turned into a laughing stock for the world.

This is not his personal fault. It is their culture and tradition: a culture and tradition that give birth to so many great religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism… about abstractions of after life matters, after life worlds, after life universes, … etc. Ground reality in present is perhaps less important. Thus, their voices can be typified by wild swings connected with no rationality in between as perhaps heavily influenced by those abstract thinking. Their opinions jump from one extreme to another extreme with no logic amongst the transition due to missing sense of reality.

Having that said, there are some down-to-the-earth Indians, but their voices are too weak because of the lack of pleasing sensations to the ears of the uneducated or under-educated mass.
Brother do you think that bold part is necessary to describe the spritual thinking that is supported for more over 5000 years.
I don't think you wrote that because you know India or its culture well, as your understanding of spritual fulfilment is abstract, please refrain from rediculing a culture, we Indians do not do that to any religion thats the reason there are over n number of people with x number of faith living under one banner India.
I feel that you have a pitora of urgue to redicule us and our culture, I accept that there are a lot of fan boys here in PDF from my country but when respected senior member like you provoke others, what can i say?

No I have not ! Everyone knows that the world probably will fall into recession the next year except the diehard Chinese, the first step towards curing an ailment is to admit that you're sick but since you guys won't admit it that'll only lead to extreme Paranoia & then Schizophrenia overtime :coffee:

This shows your deep lack of understanding China.

Unlike many Indians who have a hunky-dory think about democracy, many Chinese have a deep sense of crises. Many Chinese leaders admit the weak points of their system and attempt to evolutionize it. Meanwhile, the Chinese don’t wait for some miracle to happen such as some countries collapse, but keep working hard, incredibly hard.

Hahaha, you guys have been predicting China's collapse for over 20 years now. :lol:

Meanwhile, India's economic growth is sinking to 6%, and their inflation is near double-digits. This is despite India being so far behind already.

Genius, would you mind posting any Indian article predicting China's collapse from the said past 20 years period? If not, then I would consider it as another piece of $hit coming from your mouth which you actually seem to profess in..

Most of those articles have appeared in International media and none being originating in India.. so much for us predicting your collapse for past 20 years..

Take a look at one from Gordan Chang (the name suggests he might be more Chinese then Indian)

The Wheels Are Coming Off China

You guys are such a funny lot, on one moment you will fight over why India compares itself with China and the very next moment you will state some thing like this. Are you that fickle-minded?

Make up your mind; what do you want to fight us on? Following your growth strategies/comparing with you or predicting your collaspse..

Genius, would you mind posting any Indian article predicting China's collapse from the said past 20 years period? If not, then I would consider it as another piece of $hit coming from your mouth which you actually seem to profess in..

Most of those articles have appeared in International media and none being originating in India so much for us predicting your collapse for past 20 years..

Take a look at one from Gordan Chang (the name suggests he might be more Chinese then Indian)

The Wheels Are Coming Off China

You guys are such a funny lot, on one moment you will fight over why India compares itself with China and the very next moment you will state some thing like this. Are you that fickle-minded?

Make up your mind; what do you want to fight us on? Following your growth strategies/comparing with you or predicting your collaspse..

Are you not agreed India is Seven Times less Relevant than China in the World Economy ?

This shows your deep lack of understanding China.

Unlike many Indians who have a hunky-dory think about democracy, many Chinese have a deep sense of crises. Many Chinese leaders admit the weak points of their system and attempt to evolutionize it. Meanwhile, the Chinese don’t wait for some miracle to happen such as some countries collapse, but keep working hard, incredibly hard.

Whoa.. that goes on to prove, how much you know India/Indians (apart from your usual poverty/IQ crap)? BTW, the article you are posting on is written by an Indian born.. look at the point its trying to drive.. Yeah I can very well see that he is predicting China's collapse just like all the imaginary articles by so called Indians do.. Height of hallucination..

Dude, you are living deep deep inside a well.. It's about time to get out to see the real world..

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Are you not agreed India is Seven Times less Relevant than China in the World Economy ?

I agree.. So what?? We may be seven time less relevant than China but that does not mean that we are irrelevant.. Hope you got the point.. :)

Brother do you think that bold part is necessary to describe the spritual thinking that is supported for more over 5000 years.
I don't think you wrote that because you know India or its culture well, as your understanding of spritual fulfilment is abstract, please refrain from rediculing a culture, we Indians do not do that to any religion thats the reason there are over n number of people with x number of faith living under one banner India.
I feel that you have a pitora of urgue to redicule us and our culture, I accept that there are a lot of fan boys here in PDF from my country but when respected senior member like you provoke others, what can i say?

Maybe I don’t have enough space/time to dig it deeper or to explain it in more amicable way.

I am in no capacity to judge religions. I’m nobody. And I fully believe each has its own merits to exist. I profoundly respect each and every religion. I condemn any form of crusade.

In fact, I always think culturally, India and China are the closest among big but different cultures. Thus, the people of the two share a lot of same “weakness”. This is probably why they shared similar history of being humiliated by westerns around the similar time frame.

Every culture has its bright side and “dark” side.

For instance, if talking about religion impact on culture, in general, it seems agreed that polytheism is more tolerant but less disciplined and less united, monotheism is less tolerant but more disciplined and more united.

I fully believe there is a connection between the way of thinking and what history/culture is. And India culture and history is, among others, a culture and history that many religions originated from.

Believe me, I condemn the dark side of Chinese culture in Chinese forums as well.

Sorry, I have to go now…

Maybe I don’t have enough space/time to dig it deeper or to explain it in more amicable way.

I am in no capacity to judge religions. I’m nobody. And I fully believe each has its own merits to exist. I profoundly respect each and every religion. I condemn any form of crusade.

In fact, I always think culturally, India and China are the closest among big but different cultures. Thus, the people of the two share a lot of same “weakness”. This is probably why they shared similar history of being humiliated by westerns around the similar time frame.

Every culture has its bright side and “dark” side.

For instance, if talking about religion impact on culture, in general, it seems agreed that polytheism is more tolerant but less disciplined and less united, monotheism is less tolerant but more disciplined and more united.

I fully believe there is a connection between the way of thinking and what history/culture is. And India culture and history is, among others, a culture and history that many religions originated from.

Believe me, I condemn the dark side of Chinese culture in Chinese forums as well.

Sorry, I have to go now…
Good Day borther, we will have our constructive dialog some other day.
Bye and Happy X - mas in advance.

this thread has gone long enough.

Where are the fanboys? We need another India-China troll fest.

Post some new finding guys.

Back
Top Bottom