What's new

India is second most ignorant nation of World.

Thanks for the negative ratings. Would post similar posts in the future too. :lol: ;) @MilSpec
:tup:, wouldn't expect anything better from either.
I am quite surprised at @Khafee , you did not see any forum violations on the forum and were quite selective about your ratings.

Come on guyzz let the failure state citizens have some moment of laugh for the report posted by their media.
Otherwise they only get news about drone strikes and or Kashmir and what not.
Let them have it.

Ab besharam ko kya bolon?,jo chal nikal be iddhar se bolne par bhi bhi baar baar aye aur bole,Hum Bharat ki Damage kar rahe hai.

No can get lower than this in Self Esteem,Hats off!:cheers::cheers:

I own a 50 acre Farmhouse and a 20 room house, My bathroom is big enough for a Neighouring countrys family to live in with Jacuzzi,Sauna and shower.:cheesy:

Now stop quoting me im off to drink some whiskey.

Hard to believe that where 50% of people live under poverty and slums, where toilet is considered a luxury and you are declaring a 50 acre farmhouse. :undecided: weird.

Yeah significant countries like Peru, Mexico, New Zealand. Good work bharati. You have a strong logic here. :haha:
More significant than Pakistan to the World in almost every aspect other than terrorism.

Hard to believe that where 50% of people live under poverty and slums, where toilet is considered a luxury and you are declaring a 50 acre farmhouse. :undecided: weird.
Hard to believe ? You checked your own stats ?

Hard to believe that? i already posted pics of my farm with cats,cowshed and Dogs.on this forum 50 acres is just a small bit.

isnt it too obvious``:lol:

delusion+lack of connectivity+feudal era mind control+primitive society structure=Indian's sheer ignorance

Yes lungi No.2 in ignorant and you seem to be very happy. But ignorant about what...definitely you have no clue. No wonder Bangladesh wasn't surveyed.
Look, the dhootis trying to insult us by calling lungis. Only cheap people wear dhootis, and that's why it isn't popular in Bangladesh, not among the Hindus either.

At least you abandoned your shithole to live in a mass shooting hole. :)
I only replied to the unnecessary rant!... But You live in a shit hole and a blow hole...When you troll you will be trolled back....and no way I have abandoned India....(I am sure you will be the first one to abandon your milk and honey land given a chance)

I only replied to the unnecessary rant!... But You live in a shit hole and a blow hole...When you troll you will be trolled back....and no way I have abandoned India....(I am sure you will be the first one to abandon your milk and honey land given a chance)

Yes you have abandoned your shithole. That land of filth doesn't deserve any human to live on it. ;)

:tup:, wouldn't expect anything better from either.
I am quite surprised at @Khafee , you did not see any forum violations on the forum and were quite selective about your ratings.

May be he is not a hypocrite like you and is fed up of the filth you and your countrymen spread on this forum. Stop whining now please. :lol:

More significant than Pakistan to the World in almost every aspect other than terrorism.

Hi hijrai. How are you? :lol:

Yes you have abandoned your shithole. That land of filth doesn't deserve any human to live on it. ;)
Well as a matter of Fact!..You are the only shithole that does not deserve to live at all...(I will not stoop to you level and say anything about Pakistan)...."I would like to hear your understanding of the word "Abandoned".... and please dont blow up while replying...:usflag:

Well as a matter of Fact!..You are the only shithole that does not deserve to live at all...(I will not stoop to you level and say anything about Pakistan)...."I would like to hear your understanding of the word "Abandoned".... and please dont blow up while replying...:usflag:

But I am still living in my country while you ran away from your cunt-ry with your tail between your legs. What happened? Shithole too stinky for you? :lol:

But I am still living in my country while you ran away from your cunt-ry with your tail between your legs. What happened? Shithole too stinky for you? :lol:
Hahaha!..I had an option..you did not...and FYI!...If you were in my shoes....and wanted to visit your country today....you will be under the scanner...Think about that and find out what a shithole/blowhole that must be .....Dont bother responding...may be you need to get out of the blowhole and see the world, it might help your mental state...MAYBE!

Hahaha!..I had an option..you did not...and FYI!...If you were in my shoes....and wanted to visit your country today....you will be under the scanner...Think about that and find out what a shithole/blowhole that must be .....Dont bother responding...may be you need to get out of the blowhole and see the world, it might help your mental state...MAYBE!

Yes you got a chance and availed it. You abandoned your shithole and took your filthy existence to a new land. You are not alone many other bharatis are doing the same too.

More illegal immigrants from India crossing border - USATODAY.com

Enjoy your miserable existence in your newly adopted home. :lol:

Yes you got a chance and availed it. You abandoned your shithole and took your filthy existence to a new land. You are not alone many other bharatis are doing the same too.

Enjoy your miserable existence in your newly adopted home. :lol:[/QUOT

Enjoy your miserable existence in your newly adopted home. :lol:

Will do ...I am actually enjoying the benefits of a "Good education"..Whereas you are enjoying the benefits of your Karma and Madrassa education.....Now go and blow ur self!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom