What's new

India is our true friend: Palestinian Authority

guys please stop all this nonsense ask them DID PAKISTAN REJECT THE HUMANITARIAN AIR OF 150 CRORES GIVEN BY INDIA WHEN THE EARTHQUAKE TOOK A HEAVY TOLL IN PAKISTAN'S TRIBAL AREAS ...

guys please stop all this nonsense ask them DID PAKISTAN REJECT THE HUMANITARIAN AIR OF 150 CRORES GIVEN BY INDIA WHEN THE EARTHQUAKE TOOK A HEAVY TOLL IN PAKISTAN'S TRIBAL AREAS ...

In the aftermath of the earthquake, Pakistan accepted Indian corrugated metal sheets for roofing, BUT Pakistanis imposed the conditionality that these sheets not have any "MADE IN INDIA" markings because of "political sensitivities".

See Corrugated sheets sans "made in India" marking for Azad Kashmir

Pakistani Army wants to keep their population in a brainwashed condition, believing that India is an enemy - otherwise how will they be able to justify their vice-like grip over the state?

Jammu and Leh/Laddakh would overwhelmingly vote to stay with India. The question is and has always been about-The Valley. Make no mistake, both the sides know this.

Well both Jammu and Leh/Laddakh fall into the Kashmir territory, and if there is to be a plebiscite held, with free and fair elections deciding the fate and future of Kashmir specific cities cannot be allowed to attain independence. This will lead to further problems, disintegration, and will break up Kashmir, Kashmiris do not want their homeland in such a mess.

This means the total population of Kashmir must vote and decide the outcome.

But as we know the Hindu Indians your nation continues to empower radicals and extremist time after time and are hell bent against the ballot box to decide Kashmir's future, but you have no problems spending hundreds of millions of dollars to create the world's most dense and highly concentrated militarized zone in the World...What does this tell you about the nature of India?

First you Indians may go ahead and celebrate this phony achievement of yours "India is our true friend", but you bet that's totally bs and far from reality. If India was ever a true friend it would have come to support the Palestinians and the Arabs, or perhaps it would have sent fighter pilots to Syria and Jordan to help fight off Israeli aggression...

You are no true friend, in fact India you have no friends at all.

Last edited:
o my Indian bhaion spend all the Aid within India help the poors of India.. i think this thread should stop here...

please stick to the topic of ISRAEL & PALESTIAN & INDIA.....not pakistan & hindia

o my Indian bhaion spend all the Aid within India help the poors of India.. i think this thread should stop here...

why dont you stop begging the US and other countries for aid for fighiting your own war against home grown radicals?

you would not be able to fight if it was not for the aid isnt it?

now dont tell me that it is america s war .... coz it is nt .even if US had not invaded afganistan this would have been the case any way except that it would have taken some more time for the radicals to get bold ....

and we dont need any advice from people like you on how we should spend our money we have our own financial and foreign relations experts for that ......:agree:

and you come from a country whose financial experts have failed miserably......:tsk:

"The little we can" yeah right, Kashmir oppression, Tamils in Sri Lanka, human trafficking in Nepal & Bangladesh, supporting terrorism in Baluchistan and other areas...

And as far as spreading "terrorism around the world" is a bs simple minded belief. There have been many false flag operations led by Western agencies that black mail Pakistan. Also it is India that is actually a large supporter or terrorism, and Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghans, and China know this quite well.

Tamils in Srilanka are being killed by their Government in the name of war against LTTE, a close ally of Pakistan. But India doing it's best to help the Tamils in Srilanka. India repeatedly sending tons of relief materials to the people who suffering there and pressuring Srilanka to stop the war. What Pakistanis done so far for the mess happening in Srilanka? Selling weapons to Srilanka and help them to kill more innocent people there. Shame on Pakistanis. :angry:

Last edited:
Tamils in Srilanka are being killed by their Government in the name of war against LTTE, a close ally of Pakistan. But India doing it's best to help the Tamils in Srilanka. India repeatedly sending tons of relief materials to the people who suffering there and pressuring Srilanka to stop the war. What Pakistanis done so far for the mess happening in Srilanka? Selling weapons to Srilanka and help them to kill more innocent people there. Shame on Pakistanis. :angry:

Wow, Hold your horses Well already a small aid by India to Palestine has brought in all the countries having association with India. I think it is almost a non issue. Indian govt. halping out Palestine, why bring in Pakistan, Kashmir, Srilanka, Israel, US and all. Only one pissed off at India providing aid to Palestine should be Israel who are actually at war with them. India has good relations with Israel, Palestine, SriLanka as well as the arab countries. Whenever there is a crisis situation we should try to help the needy. If anyone is opposed to India supporting Palestine the come forward and provide his / her reasons for the same.

Wow, Hold your horses Well already a small aid by India to Palestine has brought in all the countries having association with India. I think it is almost a non issue. Indian govt. halping out Palestine, why bring in Pakistan, Kashmir, Srilanka, Israel, US and all. Only one pissed off at India providing aid to Palestine should be Israel who are actually at war with them. India has good relations with Israel, Palestine, SriLanka as well as the arab countries. Whenever there is a crisis situation we should try to help the needy. If anyone is opposed to India supporting Palestine the come forward and provide his / her reasons for the same.

I agree with you, it seems some guys are really pissed off, seeing India helping the needy..!!! They want india to send bombs and fighter planes to kill people rather than food and ration for the people who needs it..!! We are not war mongers buddy we want solution by peaceful means and not war... and we just try to help the needy as much as we can within our limitation..!!!

so it is justified to give the poor people AID from one side and buy ammunation from their enemies....great foreign policy....we should adopt this in ASSAM....give aid to india and at the sametime arm the NAXALS...!!! all in the name of foreign policy & help

so it is justified to give the poor people AID from one side and buy ammunation from their enemies....great foreign policy....we should adopt this in ASSAM....give aid to india and at the sametime arm the NAXALS...!!! all in the name of foreign policy & help

:woot:

By the way u are already doing it minus the aid

man you are one of he most funniest guys here . pakistan giving to india ? lol that damn right funny :lol::lol::lol:

see if you can stop asking others for aid .

ps . india gave aid to pakistan during the earth quake which you shamelessly accepted . and your imf bailout- india was one of the first countries to support it when your close friend china chose to remain quiet

:lol::lol::lol:man i still cant help laughing ... good one though rofl:rofl::rofl:

Palestinians enemies are not always indias enemy. Why dont you get that..??? Srilanka is doing business with you.. does that mean we should be hostile to lanka???? And please dont give the logic of give aid to india and arm assam crap.. you are in no position to do that.. ;) and i am sure given a chance isi wouldnt mind doing that.. and might be doing it right now ;) We want both palestine and israel to resolve their differences peacefully.. and both are our friends.. so we help those who needs it in a way we can and we do business with them be it palestine or israel at the same time as per our needs internally..!!!

hahaha india peace broker in the world :rofl::rofl: don't flatter yourself mate india is not a super power...YET...and might never be but ofcourse being an indian you would disagree....it is justified....as for india being trustworthy....well let me tell you something frankly...if the palestanians had a strong one sided stand i think all the arabs as well as muslims would have rallied to there cry for help...but the palestanians don't get along with anyone and there non resident palestanians disgrace the palestanians and their cause....so the arabs don't agree with the plaestanian stand and i guess the palestaninas amongst themselves are divided into FATAH and HAMAS....so yes currently it is a mess....

and as for ARAFAT that man was a good man however not a good leader...just before the gulf war he supported SADDAM HUSSAIN....hmmm..sadam,india....makes you question his decisions.....

glad you guys had a laugh....but this was Hypothetically speaking....let's not drag pakistan and INDIA into it...you indians are really good at getting off the topic...i am quoting myself here.....

i am sorry but hypocrisy is when you fund one side to develop weapons and you aid the other side when they get beaten up!!!

the thing with ISRAEL is its lobby....what makes a smal nation such as ISRAEL make the world dance at its tunes....when people like AHMEDNIDJAN says ISRAEL is RACIST....all the world leaders walk out...when israel kills palestanains the world "CONDEMNS" but when the POPE goes to PALESTIAN and says PLAESTANIAN's should refrain from terrorism....i mean why is the world scared to point at ISRAEL....what tactics do Israelis use to traumatize the world!! :undecided:

glad you guys had a laugh....but this was Hypothetically speaking....let's not drag pakistan and INDIA into it...you indians are really good at getting off the topic...i am quoting myself here.....

i am sorry but hypocrisy is when you fund one side to develop weapons and you aid the other side when they get beaten up!!!

the thing with ISRAEL is its lobby....what makes a smal nation such as ISRAEL make the world dance at its tunes....when people like AHMEDNIDJAN says ISRAEL is RACIST....all the world leaders walk out...when israel kills palestanains the world "CONDEMNS" but when the POPE goes to PALESTIAN and says PLAESTANIAN's should refrain from terrorism....i mean why is the world scared to point at ISRAEL....what tactics do Israelis use to traumatize the world!! :undecided:

Maintaining positive relations with two parties which are adversaries of each other is not known as Hypocracy but "diplomacy". International relations are not childishly simple friendship of a group of school students. It is not always with you or against you scenario. Pakista must learn diplomacy from China, it has always supported Palestine and has very strong relations with Israel, even before it officially recognized it in 1992. Currently Israel is second lagest weapons supplier for China after Russia. Very similar scinario to that of India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom