What's new

India Is Not Our Real Enemy,Extremists Are Our Real Enemy:- Corps Commander General Qamar Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dreams of Madressa kids. Gazwa-E-Hind...

While drones are flying overhead.
bhagngee midget i dont know why your *** is burning after statement of our general? We never considered you threat, but we can't take on Bharat because of them being 7 times bigger. As long as we left Bharat alone they womt dare to do anything, thats sad reality of your kind.

Pakistan will need to start war, and Bharat at best will defend it and go back to rat hole.

you accuse the whole Indian nation of cowardice, based on what evidence?
based on them being 7 times bigger. Do i need to remind you what will Pak do to Bangladesh in war? Now imagine Bharat divided in 7. It never was fair game to begin with, even then we tried to take as much kashmir as possible.

you accuse the whole Indian nation of cowardice, based on what evidence?

Did any of the Indian Hindu bomb our girls school?

Attack Malala

suicide bomb Aitizaz?

Please for god' sake do not argue with him. He is the same guy who expounds alll sorts of racial theories in here about Indians. Disparages Indians based on their skin colour.

You are just going to go around in circles arguing with him, and lose a lot of Brain cells too.

based on them being 7 times bigger. Do i need to remind you what will Pak do to Bangladesh in war? Now imagine Bharat divided in 7. It never was fair game to begin with, even then we tried to take as much kashmir as possible.

Life is not about imagining stuff

Life is about facing the reality. You can't say if America was just 1 state (instead of 50) then Khalifa Usmani would have defeated it.

people will laugh at your childish math and 5th grade level war theories.

Please for god' sake do not argue with him. He is the same guy who expounds alll sorts of racial theories in here about Indians. Disparages Indians based on their skin colour.

You are just going to go around in circles arguing with him, and lose a lot of Brain cells too.

Me? Im not the one claiming other people heritage. I only remind bhangees about their heritage, nothing to do with racism kid. Go and claim mexican heritage now. But dont accuse me of racism.

Life is about facing the reality. You can't say if America was just 1 state (instead of 50) then Khalifa Usmani would have defeated it.

Its a sad reality. You cant compare western nations with this theory. South Asian nations are similar in terms of resources per capita. Bharat divided in 7 will be roled over by Pak one by one.

The fun is yet to begin. Wait till he drags out Indians are aboriginals, dark ugly and weak.

Fun begins then.

The fun is yet to begin. Wait till he drags out Indians are aboriginals, dark ugly and weak.

Fun begins then.

Fun begins when bhangees start to claim egypt, mesopotami, mexican heritage and then i remind them of their real heritage. No need to get defensive.

bhagngee midget i dont know why your *** is burning after statement of our general? We never considered you threat, but we can't take on Bharat because of them being 7 times bigger. As long as we left Bharat alone they womt dare to do anything, thats sad reality of your kind.

Pakistan will need to start war, and Bharat at best will defend it and go back to rat hole.

Primitive cowardly convert, I don't give a damn to cowards like you as long as you are blowing up within Pakistan.

If you come here, we will fry you at our electric fences.

Me? Im not the one claiming other people heritage. I only remind bhangees about their heritage, nothing to do with racism kid. Go and claim mexican heritage now. But dont accuse me of racism.

Its a sad reality. You cant compare western nations with this theory. South Asian nations are similar in terms of resources per capita. Bharat divided in 7 will be roled over by Pak one by one.

OK General Shan, Let's see what you got.

Try to serve one forking day on Siachin if you are truly brave.

boasting on internet won't help your cause.

Not one bit.

Ok, I'll run with it. How exactly do you intend on dividing India into 7?

I dont and neither they should divide themselves, not even think about it because as i said Pak will fkcudc them one by one. This was just to remind how unfair Pakvsbharat is, nothing more.

Primitive convert, you are the lowest of the low in the race pyramid if one were to act racist.

Fun begins when bhangees start to claim egypt, mesopotami, mexican heritage and then i remind them of their real heritage. No need to get defensive.

Let them claim whatever they want.

We the Pakistanis are not incharge of correcting their heritage claim.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom