What's new

INDIA is NOT our enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sinoindus friendship

the topic is India is Not our enemy not compassionate people and human suffering. We all know that there is a lot of human suffering all around us and that it is human nature to sympathize but human also by nature tend to ignore the very suffering you are pointing out.

The tension between the Chinese and Indians is a topic yet to be discussed and compassion has nothing to do with it.

@ thread starter,

there is a reason for masses of poor people in India.
For 1000`s of centuries India was a richest civilization on the planet.
And a famed french scolar also said that,"If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India!"
after looking at this quote many invaded india for its riches in the so called brits who still own Hong-Kong.

they robbed us.they looted every single house.

and left India leaving millions in poverty.But still GOI is trying its best to give better life to those poor.While India is doing its bets for the upliftment of its poor ,China is intruding into Indian land mass and is waging wars and occupying Indian territory and making India divert its funds into defence.

If there is no border between India and china,as used to be in the past ,then there is no need for Indian to spend billions on denfences.It can be spend more on poor.

If you really showing ur doomed heart to the cries of poor in India , then you better go and protest at the gates of ur CCP to stop intruding into India. No foul cries please.period.:tdown::tdown::tdown:

this same thing is also true for chinese. They have also been invaded from foreign powers. China and india have same recent background so i think we can be good friends.:angel::angel:

2 tell u the truth india has a better air force than china riteee?? there su-30 are mor better than our blk-52

So many threads pitting India against China/Pakistan. Let me put an end to this useless banter:

This is the FACT. These people are NOT anyone's enemies. This is the reality for over 95% of Indians! No, I am not exaggerating as these photos are of the "lucky ones" who still manage to hang on to life. There is no such thing as an Indian "middle class", it is only abject poverty and a few families with billions net worth you can count on your hands and feet.

Do you think the common Indian cares for Sino-Indo issues??? NO.

Knowing this fact, India is NOT a threat to China. Nor should we view Indians as our enemies. Why would these people be our enemies????? THEY ARE NOT.

:angel::angel:

That prompts me the name of a movie I watched recently. "Inglorious Bastard", may be one more adjective fits in "Ignorant". That's what I have to say on this pathetic attempt of flame bait.

I am thinking why people have to answer to such a thread..Ok.. i just did the mistake of replying but this is more towards Indian guys.

Many people need growing up and guys if you are sure India is not like that -
why you have to prove otherwise to someone who either knows the facts but just wants to piss you off or just isn't interested in facts and enjoys imagining what gives him pleasure.

I think this is part of a long futile exercise. Ignoring such threads is difficult but possible. So guys give it a try. It has just become our habit to fight with people trying to prove our point but you can never drive your point with someone already pre-programmed.

BTW the fact is Some of our population (Our some is more than entire population of countries)does live in extreme poverty and we need to work towards improving their condition so that outsiders do not get a chance to point at those areas and make a mockery of us.

Last edited:
Where have I made fun of poor people?! I too know what it is like to be poor (though not as extreme), as I have been through a lot in my past (so let's not assume I don't know).

Furthermore, I am not speaking out of ignorance nor CCP propaganda (as a few Indians alluded to). This is the fact. That is why I said Indians are not our enemies, rather we need to be compassionate towards them.

This is the truth we need not shy away from. That is why I said India is not our enemy. It is too easy to get emotional when someone tries to get the world's two largest and oldest civilizations to view each other as enemies --- when in fact, for thousands of years this has not been the case!

It is also a message to Chinese members to CALM DOWN, and not get confrontational when mocked. Most Chinese people have never had the opportunity to experience and witnessed the REAL INDIA. This is the real India. Don't be tricked by the India Shining hype -- it's just untrue. If Chinese members knew this is fact-of-life for over 95% of Indians, then they would no longer view Indians as enemies and we can easier mend fences and work together.

Seems many people misunderstood this message (even though I spelled it out clearly in the first post). This is not about "bashing India", it is about KNOWING INDIA CANNOT BE OUR ENEMY, regardless of the media hype. :angel:

poor propaganda training will result in this type of posts :D

Where have I made fun of poor people?! I too know what it is like to be poor (though not as extreme), as I have been through a lot in my past (so let's not assume I don't know).

Furthermore, I am not speaking out of ignorance nor CCP propaganda (as a few Indians alluded to). This is the fact. That is why I said Indians are not our enemies, rather we need to be compassionate towards them.

It is also a message to Chinese members to CALM DOWN, and not get confrontational when mocked. Most Chinese people have never had the opportunity to experience and witnessed the REAL INDIA. This is the real India. Don't be tricked by the India Shining hype -- it's just untrue. If Chinese members knew this is fact-of-life for over 95% of Indians, then they would no longer view Indians as enemies and we can easier mend fences and work together.

Seems many people misunderstood this message (even though I spelled it out clearly in the first post). This is not about "bashing India", it is about KNOWING INDIA CANNOT BE OUR ENEMY, regardless of the media hype. :angel:

why only 95%?

Lets say "this is fact-of-life for over 100% of Indians"...happy now.

PS:Even so u wont get an inch of Arunachal Pradesh...now lets be good friends.

Sino,

This is in very poor taste.
As a Pakistani, we support China but making fun of poor people is not cool. :tdown:

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
Seconded.Poor Indians and Pakistanis are also humans :cheers:

why only 95%?

Lets say "this is fact-of-life for over 100% of Indians"...happy now.

PS:Even so u wont get an inch of Arunachal Pradesh...now lets be good friends.

If I ,a supper power, negotiating my territory (according to my perception) with a country of 95% poor , I am not doing a good job of it.

on a serious note. are you sane?

have seen this in this forum many times.
1. chinese and indians always get into this "my dick is bigger than yours" fight.
2. chinese post some photos of poor indians and indians post some photos poor chinese. thread becomes poor thread. all this because posters want to satisfy their egos.

@Sino: Get well soon

:lol: I think he feels better now.

I've seen the first three pictures so many times here that I might actually recognize these people if I saw them in real life. :lol:

I wonder how shocked they'll be to learn that they've become internet celebrities (on PDF of course)

why do the trolls always post the SAME pictures? come on guys, India has something like 1.1 billion people, and 99.9987% of them are starving/dying/dead, so why keep posting the same old pictures over and over again, show some variety yaara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom