What's new

India is not a global power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate I will not assist in going off topic. Thread is about India is not a global power

Pakistanis & Chinese already derailed the thread..then why hold back.

mate they are trying to get you off topic. This is about some Indians waking up and realising India is not a global power

I was not answering you.

You don't even know Chinese, how did you know there is no voice to criticize the Chinese government?

There is plenty of them. :coffee:

I know Chinese people in PDF...they are the biggest trolls and lowest in IQ...and show me one newspaper where it is critical about China or its gov...i bet u...show me some newspaper which says that lets say Chinese gov should change policy in Tibet or Xinjiang..

u r rite...but for Pakistanis commenting on India whose country cannot run if America does not provide aid..this is hilarious...apna ghar to Chalane ka aukat nahi hai..par hamare ghar ko Chalana sikhane ayein...
may be u should use ur expert commentry in service of ur nation perhaps then may be we can say that Pakistan deserves to be called a country...

Why? you Indians do not have an issue sticking your nose where it is not wanted in neighbours issues. Maybe now that some Indians are realising that India is not a global power you will stop putting your noses where they are not wanted. Anyway last time I looked there were no forum rules that only Indians can comment on this thread

Inside the party..thats all. You as a common citizen has no say on how CCP runs things.

Of course, i know most of their tricks, these CCP guys may not be some good people, and they want to maintain ruling power.

Meanwhile, a completely ruined China is not good for them either, no ruler wants his country and his people to get screwed.

You guys all think that CCP is just random tyrant ruler that killing people for fun, it is not true all, since all rulers do understand that keep pissing its people off is not going to be good for its ruling power.

mate they are trying to get you off topic. This is about some Indians waking up and realising India is not a global power

this is about some Indians waking up and reminding the gov and people not to be complacent and get back on track...

But why am i telling some guy whose country cant even make a decent underwear for its people but have the temerity to whine in an anti-indian thread..

Why? you Indians do not have an issue sticking your nose where it is not wanted in neighbours issues. Maybe now that some Indians are realising that India is not a global power you will stop putting your noses where they are not wanted. Anyway last time I looked there were no forum rules that only Indians can comment on this thread
stay on topic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom