What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

Well it works both ways. How many Indians are there in the Chinese forums?

how many chinese,pakistanis,americans,canadians,turkish,iranians are on indian forums? even though most of them speak english.

The bolded part is Perfect , this is what India wants too

I am always been appreciative of the Chinese who have believed in trading with countries which have been perceived as its rivals

That's how we got to this position in the first place. :cheesy:

Even now, our biggest trading partners are America and Japan. Business and politics should not be mixed, in my opinion anyway.

The past 30 years of keeping a low profile (Tao guang yang hui), bought us a lot of time to get the development process going.

you are wrong.Majority of the pakistanis dont have time for kashmir like issues due to mess in their country.
Even on kashmir day,they rarely discuss about it in their channels.This forum is of ultra nationalist paksitanis who are ready to nuke each and every country.

Dont get lessons from this forum,it doesnt reflect paksitanis here.Go there and see.
Majority of paksitanis believe in conspiracy theories and it reflects their frustration now..leave kashmir issue even.
They know that they cant get anything from there if india dont give them.

Yes i agree with the view that the view expressed by average Pakistani citizen is not the same os the one in this forum , since the members in this forum would view most things from a different perspective ,

Thats the more reason that moderates like Ayaz Amir should be given importance and Hawkish ppls views from both sides should be neglected

That's how we got to this position in the first place. :cheesy:

Even now, our biggest trading partners are America and Japan. Business and politics should not be mixed, in my opinion anyway.

Yes no harm at all , in fact i will be proud if India and Pakistan achieve a similar kind of relation that India china has in spite of having so much differences

Well it's true that the majority of the Pakistani population doesn't see it the same way as the author in the OP. According to the Pew Global Research polls anyway.

But like I always say... you don't need to like someone, in order to have peace with them. :cheesy:

Peace = Stable regional environment = Healthy economies = Profit.

It's impossible to change the way people think in short time. But governments can change the thinking. It's hardly matter what people think in Forgin policies. If government is determinant for peace there will be peace. People's thinking will change with time and experience.

Stable and peaceful Asia :)

It's impossible to change the way people think in short time. But governments can change the thinking. It's hardly matter what people think in Forgin policies. If government is determinant for peace there will be peace. People's thinking will change with time and experience.

Stable and peaceful Asia :)

We need a peace bomb. :woot:

ENTIRE HOEDRE ???? Nop some people like me were waiting for our Chinese friends to come to help him. As usual you let him down so he got frustrated and left . :D :D

BTW did you mean gang bang by your comment

You want me to flame Indians on behalf of RazPak?

Challenge accepted!

Yes i agree with the view that the view expressed by average Pakistani citizen is not the same os the one in this forum , since the members in this forum would view most things from a different perspective ,

Thats the more reason that moderates like Ayaz Amir should be given importance and Hawkish ppls views from both sides should be neglected
Yes no harm at all , in fact i will be proud if India and Pakistan achieve a similar kind of relation that India china has in spite of having so much differences

Pakistani army is trapped in front of their own public.why??
People are proud of army and patriotic towards it ;).They cant hear a single word against their army ;)
Their generals have feeded them with fake stories of victories :rofl:.I have self observed in various channels on tv.
Now the same army is not in position to tell their ppl that they cant do shitt on kashmir and even on siachin.
Why paksitanis dont mark positions on siachin??Accepting positions or not..leave aside it..
Look at example of troops withdrawal from siachin,whole tv channels stormed against this and zardari had to change the stance with in minutes and same went by kiyani.

Lets watch this game :lol:,paksitanis are great mess and chinese knows it.Even in recent years,there have been good initiatives took place b/w india and china and china have avoided to bring paksitan b/w india and china.
even paksitani generals knows that china is not going to do anything for them agaisnt india.
even U.S is going to leave them in 2-4 years,so now they are looking for russia :rofl:.

paksitanis are completely isolated and will be more in future ;)

For Peace !!:tup:
Hmmm....Considering the India bashing by most of my Pakistani friend here on this forum, it looks like the twain shall never meet! I wonder if this reflects the attitude of the majority in Pakistan?

Then there's Pakistan bashing too by Indians here, many of whom take vicarious pleasure at the multiple problems being faced by Pakistan.

'Aman ki Asha' and all those back channel stuff is fine but without a paradigm shift in the psyche of most people in the subcontinent, this so called peace process will be elusive and remain a non starter. We need to take out the strong and entrenched vested interests that are averse to a detente between our two countries, and neutralize them. But that is easier said than done.

However, it seems the people of Pakistan are a world apart from most Pakistani members on PDF!! The friendly attitude of the ordinary people I met whilst on a trip to Lahore including the taxi drivers and kababwalas was an eye opening experience! Friendly and hospitable, they had a special affinity to Indians in particular.

So why this 'Kolaveri di' on PDF?? I even tried a 'friendship' thread here some days ago but was beaten, bruised and hauled over the coals especially by my Pakistani friends here for even thinking of friendship!! Jeeez! That really sucked! :tdown:

Can Indo-Pak friendship become reality in the near future? An inveterate optimist that I am, I do think so. There's always light at the end of the tunnel however long it may be!

India&PakistanMonch%20Aug%2002.jpg

Cheers!

If my country was threatened, every Pakistani including myself would head for the border.

A Pakistani afraid of an Indian?

Not possible.

If Indians allow Kashmiris to choose their future.

Thats not happeing Razpak,

Book your tickets to Wagah.

Pakistanis are only liberators to the colonized people of India. We mean peace, even if the the obstacle is bloodshed.

Your nation was broken in three pieces as far as I can remember. :coffee:

Hamara toh ungliyaan gye,aapka toh ek peyr,ik haath gyein.

Independence for Kashmir is the only step to make peace.

warna?

Kya hoyega?

You realize that Kashmiris also include Hindu Pandits and Buddhists in ladak.

dude,u r wasting time seriously,what r u replying to Razpak for?

Yes, those are for us. :cheesy:

You guys want bigger enemies? Fair enough.

Our enemies keep shrinking though. During the Cold War, the USA and the USSR were our main enemies.

Today.. the USSR is gone of course, and now the USA wants some kind of "G-2" with us. :rofl:
What are you doing here?And Why are you bringing China into it?Off topic troll..go open a new thread.

I don't follow Zaid Hamid. All I know is he gives Indians nightmares.

Now he gives best entertainment, I and most of my Indian friends always laugh tooooo much when I watch his shows.
Kya comedy karta hai, Banda lambi umar jiye aur aise hi hum Indians ka apni comedy se time pass karta rahe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom