What's new

India is more Islamic than your country: Rajnath Singh tells chief of Pakistan Rangers

He says as they ban muslims from eating beef,

Try to erase muslim history and emperors

Cancel Eid holiday for muslim workers

The DG should have slapped him right there and then

If DG would have said that than Rajnath would have reminded him of What is happening with Shias and ahemadias, Christians and Hindus in Pakistan.

And then he merge the politics and his knowledge of India .!!

The rise in Muslim Populations tells the truth . Nothing more to reply you .

Lol @ Pakistanis they talk like minorities of Pakistan live in Heaven while reality is well known with decrease in Population and increase of Migration issue in Pakistan ...

While in India Muslim ( Example of Minortiy class) works at top most position of civil authority to entrtainment Industry to Business tycoon ... And PS - Biggest slap Increase in Population of Muslim .

That India has more Muslims than Pakistan, and also that all the 72sects are present in India.

Lol Indians are so happy about 72 sects and these idiots dont even know that these sects represent hell fire in Islam...

THis is what Prophet mohammed pbuh has said.... (My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one.)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

So India is going to Hell....

Was going thru the report in "The Hindu" and feel i got was the discussion very cordial....unlike the trolling in PDF..... Hope this momentum continues......

The most important point of the article was " India will not fire the first bullet" This is a good Sign.............

What Muslim history ? Muslim history in India is a shame except for few good genuine rulers.

Ha ha had it happened your DG would have returned to Pakistan in an ash tray.

InshAllah,we will help you india become even more muslim

That may not happen in your life time.

Lol Indians are so happy about 72 sects and these idiots dont even know that these sects represent hell fire in Islam...

THis is what Prophet mohammed pbuh has said.... (My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one.)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

No. According to your argument Indian muslims are going to hell.

This bloody Indian media is not getting enough stories to malign Pakistan.So thats why we see kind of juvinille reports by Indian media reporting out of context as well as pure BS......
As far as this ganja minister is concerned,I'd say who gives a shit to what he says....

You gave and you have replied to this thread. :)

Ignoring your dumb logic, Please do tell this forum, the following:

1) How many Afghanis in India?
2) How many Indians in Afghanistan?
Questioning your dumb logic..... what has number of Non Residents got to do with Number of consulates?

One of end of time prophecy

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one?)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

So India may have more muslims but they are not worthy enough in Islam...
Right now all we see is that almost entire Ummah is burning like hell.... what say....

Sorry to say but none of the Pakistani member took home minister's comment in positive way. They just started firing all the guns. Don't you guys think this is the core of indo pak rivalry...

Reality Check-
You can't say with authority whether you have more muslims than India or not. You guys have not conducted a damn census in your country for past 17 Years!!

There was a preliminary census done which showed Pakistani population to be around 193 millions a decade ago. They put it away in some dark corner I guess. Given their TFR, which again is not based on any actual scientific data, I have never heard of a Pakistani family having less than 4-5 children, it would be more accurate to guess Pakistani population is around 240-250 million today.

Sorry to say but none of the Pakistani member took home minister's comment in positive way. They just started firing all the guns. Don't you guys think this is the core of indo pak rivalry...

Well come gupta saheb. Suswagatam.

What you say is 100% correct. They are so obsessed with india. Even they made loose comment of appearance of Rajnath sing. Actually Mr. sing has said that India shall not fire first bullet. This is a very positive statement and it should be well comed by Pakistanis. However this radical lot failed to recognize and appreciate it.

These Pakistanis are a racist lot. Time and again you can see them commenting about other's looks. A person's qualities and knowledge is secondary for them.

They would happily settle for a bimbo as PM instead of an ugly but seasoned Diplomat! :o:
Well come gupta saheb. Suswagatam.

What you say is 100% correct. They are so obsessed with india. Even they made loose comment of appearance of Rajnath sing. Actually Mr. sing has said that India shall not fire first bullet. This is a very positive statement and it should be well comed by Pakistanis. However this radical lot failed to recognize and appreciate it.

Mere bhai, 86% of Indians don't believe in this 72 bullsh!t.... Why would we go to hell for the crap of 14% :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom