What's new

India is more Islamic than your country: Rajnath Singh tells chief of Pakistan Rangers

India has Consulates in Herat, Kandhar, Jalalabad & Mazar e Sharif.

Surprise..... Pakistan too has consulates in these four towns. So, Pakistan should reduce itself to just 1 Consulate before lecturing India.

Forget what Pakistani media says, you tell me why do you have 4 consulates in a small country like Afghanistan?
View attachment 255824 View attachment 255825

India has Consulates in Herat, Kandhar, Jalalabad & Mazar e Sharif.

Surprise..... Pakistan too has consulates in these four towns. So, Pakistan should reduce itself to just 1 Consulate before lecturing India.
And how many Afghanis LIVE in Pakistan, compared to India?

Shows the chutya Mr Rajnath Singh in reality is. DG Rangers is a military officer not some masjid ka maulvi that you are discussing this BS with him.

Reality Check: And no India doesn't have more Muslims than Pakistan.
Reality check :Total Muslim Population in India as on 2015: 180 Million.

Well if number of home country people living in guest country is a measure.... Pakistan should close 90% consulate offices inIndia and vice versa.

Well if number of home country people living in guest country is a measure.... Pakistan should close 90% consulate offices inIndia and vice versa.

Ignoring your dumb logic, Please do tell this forum, the following:

1) How many Afghanis in India?
2) How many Indians in Afghanistan?

Why do Pakistani members care about how many consulates, restaurants, tea shops India has in Afghanistan or anywhere else? That's between Afghanistan and India to decide

Whata logic... India is more Islamic because in india more muslims than Pakistan.. hahahha yani India may ziada chutye hian isliye we are more a********* than you hahahhahahahah
infact by that logic they r more islamic because they have more muslims in numbers then even saudia arabia and even they r more shia because they have more shias then iran.:omghaha:

I knew someone would ask this. Lots of Afghan students come to India to study and for medical reasons etc. Since Pak backed Talibunnies have virtually routed whole of Afghanistan and its public amenities, it is India, which provides hope and care to them.

We are there for humanitarian reasons and to safeguard our investments in Hospitals, roads, institutions etc.

infact by that logic they r more islamic because they have more muslims in numbers then even saudia arabia and even they r more shia because they have more shias then iran.:omghaha:
Yea and most of them are getting killed in riots. Sponsored by Modi Ji's very own BJP.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1442023495.791973.jpg

I knew someone would ask this. Lots of Afghan students come to India to study and for medical reasons etc. Since Pak backed Talibunnies have virtually routed whole of Afghanistan and its public amenities, it is India, which provides hope and care to them.

We are there for humanitarian reasons and to safeguard our investments in Hospitals, roads, institutions etc.
Yeah right!

Indians who number 2.6m +/- in the UAE and are some of the richest outside India, have been crying for more consulates. But all they get is One Embassy and One Consulate.

And in Afghanistan One Embassy and 4 Consulates! and you want the world to believe your BS!!!

Makes sense.
India has a higher muslim population than 'em and is also home to all the 72 'firkas' (sects) of Muslims, which no other country has. Wow!
I bet some on the other side of border might find it hard to digest. :lol:

For those who only read the headlines, pld dont miss this...

One of end of time prophecy

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one?)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

So India may have more muslims but they are not worthy enough in Islam...

Makes sense.
India has a higher muslim population than 'em and is also home to all the 72 'firkas' (sects) of Muslims, which no other country has. Wow!
I bet some on the other side of border might find it hard to digest. :lol:

For those who only read the headlines, pld dont miss this...

I find your post ironic... Hardline hindu nationalist posters who whine n moan about muslims,sikulars,kaangressi,minority appeasement,cow mata,modi mahan etc... Come here and boast about something -- which is absolutely not true..... Nor even worth of cry about...
Muslims make what?13% of india? Compare that to PAKISTAN ? Really.

Also the DG Rangers was on a visit to discuss the exchange of fire on the IB & LOC.. Not to hear bs (We have more muslims... We are islamic "baaaaashan" from a bharti neeeeta belonging to a hindu nationalist party accused of anti muslim massacres...

But if you are so concerned about indian muslims... Than Atleast do something for that (indias) poorest and least representated community ... Instead of just banning beef,holidays etc... Do Somerhing for em instead of running your mouth infront of us.

Back
Top Bottom