What's new

India is more Islamic than your country: Rajnath Singh tells chief of Pakistan Rangers

We do not need to get NOC from Pakistan. Even if there was just 1 Consulate in UAE, it won't affect us much. Geographically too UAE is a small country.

Consulates in Afghanistan helps us in maintaining micro level people to people contact. Afghanistan is a special country for us. We have our commercial assets there. We need to have a pulse of the ground situation in Afghanistan. It must not again go to Talibani dogs nurtured by your country.

Yeah right!

Indians who number 2.6m +/- in the UAE and are some of the richest outside India, have been crying for more consulates. But all they get is One Embassy and One Consulate.

And in Afghanistan One Embassy and 4 Consulates! and you want the world to believe your BS!!!

Rajnath Singh just another Indian with his head in his A$$. This is the reality of how Muslims are treated in India. No need to talk about Gujarat or Babri.

I remember indian members boasting about doing this to evil indian muslims...

We not fire the first bullet but ensure no infiltration takes place...okay so next time they fire we should ask them for infiltration evidence because they have made their firing explicitly conditional to infiltration....

We do not need to get NOC from Pakistan. Even if there was just 1 Consulate in UAE, it won't affect us much. Geographically too UAE is a small country.

Consulates in Afghanistan helps us in maintaining micro level people to people contact. Afghanistan is a special country for us. We have our commercial assets there. We need to have a pulse of the ground situation in Afghanistan. It must not again go to Talibani dogs nurtured by your country.

The more you talk, the more stupid you look.

1) Does the UAE have more trade with India, than Afghanistan? NO
2) Does Afghanistan have more Indians living there, than the UAE? NO

Do keep it up. Just showing the world how dumb you are!

Btw Thank you for admitting your nefarious activities!

Last edited:
Hahaha....

I can not help but laugh at your insecurity. Pakistanis are suffering from jail mentality. Always thinking that whole world is planning against them all the time. That has converted your country to a security state.

If you have such undeniable proofsof India's nefarious activities then go and show proof to the whole world. Who is stopping you?

By your countrymen's own admission, Afghan government controls only Kabul region. Rest is under the control of Taliban. Why dont you ask your Talibani assets to keep an eye on us instead of crying on this forum!

The more you talk, the more stupid you look.

1) Does the UAE have more trade with India, than Afghanistan? NO
2) Does Afghanistan have more Indians living there, than the UAE? NO

Do keep it up. Just showing the world how dumb you are!

Btw Thank you for admitting your nefarious activities!

So India may have more muslims but they are not worthy enough in Islam...
Am I supposed to believe you??
Your post doesn't makes sense, if Islam thrives in India then it's because India is worth it.

What exactly is hard to digest about it? get off your high horse aunty jee
aunty jee knew that few baudets like you have a digestion problem. :lol:
Kidding! Next time post something more sensible.

Hahaha....

I can not help but laugh at your insecurity. Pakistanis are suffering from jail mentality. Always thinking that whole world is planning against them all the time. That has converted your country to a security state.

If you have such undeniable proofsof India's nefarious activities then go and show proof to the whole world. Who is stopping you?

By your countrymen's own admission, Afghan government controls only Kabul region. Rest is under the control of Taliban. Why dont you ask your Talibani assets to keep an eye on us instead of crying on this forum!
You're banging your head against a wall. :)

Last edited:
Hahaha....

When you get caught with your pants down, this is crap you come up with. We are used to it.

One thing really gives satisfaction to every Pakistani on this forum i.e. how you indians flock here, to hide your insecurities and feed your delusions of grandeur!

aunty jee knew that few baudets like you have a digestion problem. :lol:
Kidding! Next time post something more sensible.
Not my fault that you decided to shift your focus entirely on that part of my comment

When you get caught with your pants down, this is crap you come up with. We are used to it.

One thing really gives satisfaction to every Pakistani on this forum i.e. how you indians flock here, to hide your insecurities and feed your delusions of grandeur!
I have a better example of insecurities that is Paksitnies starting threads requsting to ban all the Indians.

On topic,the main reason for cross border firing is Infiltration.
Pakistan's neighbours
1)India:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side
2)Iran:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side
3)Afghanistan:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side

And only other country left
4)China:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side(though directly,but tells pakistan to curb chinese terrorists in Pakistan)

Now figure out who is at fault.

Or you can do the easiest thing that is what ostrich does :)

Not my fault that you decided to shift your focus entirely on that part of my comment
Well you did not tell me where to concentrate sooo.. :)
Let's not waste time posting one liners. If you don't have anything substantial to post then....Ciao!

I have a better example of insecurities that is Paksitnies starting threads requsting to ban all the Indians.

On topic,the main reason for cross border firing is Infiltration.
Pakistan's neighbours
1)India:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side
2)Iran:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side
3)Afghanistan:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side

And only other country left
4)China:accuses Pakistan of terrorist infiltration from its side(though directly,but tells pakistan to curb chinese terrorists in Pakistan)

Now figure out who is at fault.

Or you can do the easiest thing that is what ostrich does :)
Machuuu kalayuu, verude pani vangikalle. Angoruku swalpam vattu Indu.

cheese dude relax and by the way is that the best you got to throw at Pakistan
better luck next time
come up with something better

Back
Top Bottom