What's new

India Is Making a Move on the South China Sea

Solve border dispute and stop building stuff in *** (pakistan occupied Kashmir). That would be a good start.
Instead of calling it (pakistan occupied Kashmir) why not hold a referendum in whole of Kashmir including IOK as well... why do you guys always run from referendum everytime ???

Instead of calling it (pakistan occupied Kashmir) why not hold a referendum in whole of Kashmir including IOK as well... why do you guys always run from referendum everytime ???
Go read what referendum says then come here and talk. First you have to remove forces from it (until that clauses done we all are stuck)

So I am up for it are you?

Go read what referendum says then come here and talk. First you have to remove forces from it (until that clauses done we all are stuck)

So I am up for it are you?
remove forces means both of us do that IND and PAK
your not even ready to leave Siachen where you lost so many of your soldiers :D and your saying your ready LOL what a joke INDIA always act as an ostrich whenever it came to Kashmir... :)

Last edited:
remove forces means both of us do that IND and PAK
your not even ready to leave Siachen where you lost so many of your soldiers :D and your saying your ready LOL what a joke INDIA always act as an ostrich whenever it came to Kashmir... :)
U.N.Resolution on J&K August 13, 1948

Read it

screenshot_21.png

Complete the Clause A then talk to us.

because this is not the thread to discuss this on i have made another thread regarding to this topic
which achieve total sum of zero and there is no solution using UN as you guys won't vacate so have fun and enjoy life.

Back
Top Bottom