What's new

India Is Making a Move on the South China Sea

I am saying its better to not choose any extreme side right now. Not untill we get permanent UNSC seat.
That means waiting till the stars start winking out signalling the end of the universe!

If China can claim Arunachal and screw around in Gilgit Baltistan with impunity which is a disputed are, why can't we do what we have to do in the SCS?

I don't see why we need to throw out morality in whatever we choose to do. As long as the decision to act in our best interest is taken, the path can be moral.

Morality helps us in the long run. US image as a saviour is built on sweat and blood, not on morality. THAT is why the people trust them.

India will act strategically in our best interest and not in US interest. At least with Modi I am sure.
Whichever government it is, India always had a stable foreign policy. It's not the government which makes foreign policy(thank god), it's the bureaucrats and that's probably the best mechanism in the Indian government.

As far as, SCS is concerned India should not jump but has to be involved because China too is involved in some the disputed territories where we have few claims. At the end it will us while negotiating.

We are not some chunu-munnu country where anybody will come and do whatever they want and we'll seat and watch.

Maybe our subs shall pay more visit to Indian Ocean if Indian can't make its mind clear.
I am still awaiting the renaming ceremony of Indian Ocean to Chinese Ocean.

South China Sea is not a Chinese property. We will explore all the trenches of it !!

US image as a saviour is built on sweat and blood, not on morality. THAT is why the people trust them.
The US propaganda has penetrated in Indian young minds so much that they can't even think against them.

Hindus are mass killing Muslims

American Taxi service Uber was banned in India, now women are 'forced to opt for dangerous public transport'. Propaganda at its best. They support their business everywhere :D.

In my opinion, US supports Congress in India because India with BJP government can possibly challenge US in future. Those Italians in Congress are western stooges uncluding their money hungry minnion army of Congress MPs who will never question their party for its policies. I maybe wrong.

Rare whistle blowing,
"The acts of intolerance would have shocked Gandhiji, the person who helped to liberate that nation" Obama visits India 2015.

That means waiting till the stars start winking out signalling the end of the universe!

If China can claim Arunachal and screw around in Gilgit Baltistan with impunity which is a disputed are, why can't we do what we have to do in the SCS?
Chinese are not attacking us, no shooting on border since long time. They think us of western stooges. If you want to negotiate with China on border you have to play with both sides. Stay neutral for now, ask for technology transfer if they really need us, don't let US dictate our policies. Simple. Not saying support China.

Why ? You are aware that China is building a highway through P-O-K. This is nowhere as provocative as that.
oos highway ka to KLPD ho jayega . it is south china sea or south china's sea ?

Forget inches of manhood.... your Army didn't even had the 'balls' to take back your slain army/jihadis from Kargil. Lesser said about your Manhood in East Pakistan, the better.

let these indians flaunt their 2 inches of manhood.........hehehe.....i see sino india 1962 redux.

let these indians flaunt their 2 inches of manhood.........hehehe.....i see sino india 1962 redux.
where is the land your army captured in 1962, why not the brave Chinese army re capture it now?
i need not say about noodles

China will shorten Indian Navy size for sure,if IN behaves like a stubborn kid..:lol::china::enjoy:.
ask your navy about that, ask what your naval captain felt when he visited & saw our old rajput class destroyer, keep imagining India to be Vietnam, and just now our new nuke sub is fully operationalised, and your nuke subs are always tailed by Americans and also our new radars and also our conventional subs, the signatures of the kilo subs you use is well known to Indian navy, you can visit our neighboring countries and we will patrol south china sea, our ocean sats are tracking your subs in the Malacca straights and we can choke Malacca straights, you can try that.

China will shorten Indian Navy size for sure,if IN behaves like a stubborn kid..:lol::china::enjoy:.

Soon after India destroyed the chinese tower they constructed in Ladak, pakistanis also said "" Wait tomorrow india will face the wrath of the dragon, in two days china will finish of india"" after two days the same guy said what's wrong with china why didn't they attack India... :lol::pakistan::enjoy:

Whichever government it is, India always had a stable foreign policy. It's not the government which makes foreign policy(thank god), it's the bureaucrats and that's probably the best mechanism in the Indian government.

As far as, SCS is concerned India should not jump but has to be involved because China too is involved in some the disputed territories where we have few claims. At the end it will us while negotiating.

We are not some chunu-munnu country where anybody will come and do whatever they want and we'll seat and watch.

Its the political leadership that provides the roadmap, the bureaucrats just implement them. The tail does not wag the dog.

Tomorrow the political leadership decides something else, the bureaucrats will implement that too.

We are not jumping into SCS, we are declaring our support for UN sanctioned freedom of movement in SCS. I see nothing wrong in that. We need to speak up if we have to be heard.

Maybe our subs shall pay more visit to Indian Ocean if Indian can't make its mind clear.
we are clear that china responds only to power and India is not Vietnam or Philippines or even japan which you bully, Chinese navy is visiting Indian ocean for a long time even your merchant ships pass through in thousands in Indian ocean, which doesn't rattle us, your visits to our neighbors doesn't rattle us but srilanka had some impact on us not because of your naval power but because srilanka played you, and the ruling govt lost because of that. now they have made an agreement with us to inform about any Chinese ship which docks or passes by its waters, we know your kilo subs very well, you can troll in international waters we are not worried, as for your nuke subs they have been tailed by Americans and they are already giving info about your nuke sub movement to Indian navy, India is also building its nuke subs and one is already operationally fit, and dont think that your subs are the ultimate subs in the world we can and are able to track your subs and we have the means, if you dont believe you can ask your navy, we have the power to choke the Malacca straights, hundreds of your merchant ships can be sunk easily, and no one can stop india to patrol south china sea, which is not china's property.

Well some years back intellectuals wrote article's about how US will play india to stop chinese might .. soooo it has started.. hmm :coffee:

The US propaganda has penetrated in Indian young minds so much that they can't even think against them.

That is US soft power. Siding with the US has its own benefits. It also has serious risks. People who are into risk assessment get it.

In my opinion, US supports Congress in India because India with BJP government can possibly challenge US in future. Those Italians in Congress are western stooges uncluding their money hungry minnion army of Congress MPs who will never question their party for its policies. I maybe wrong.

Rare whistle blowing,
"The acts of intolerance would have shocked Gandhiji, the person who helped to liberate that nation" Obama visits India 2015.

WHY they are supporting India is IRRELEVANT. They are free to have their own reason, it is none of our business.

They have their own agenda, we have our own.

Chinese are not attacking us, no shooting on border since long time. They think us of western stooges. If you want to negotiate with China on border you have to play with both sides. Stay neutral for now, ask for technology transfer if they really need us, don't let US dictate our policies. Simple. Not saying support China.

China has encroached into our strategic space and its time for payback.

I don't give a Fcuk about what THEY think of us. They are free to think whatever they want.

Our Negotiaions with them is going to be based on LEVERAGE, not "opinions". That is a very childish view. Engaging with the US increases our Leverage and provides us more space to maneuver our strategy.

I fail to see how this translate to US dictating our policy. We are just working together for mutual benefit and as long as our interests are not compromised it continues to be a win win.

oos highway ka to KLPD ho jayega . it is south china sea or south china's sea ?

Jo bhi hai, we have freedom of navigation there and we will exercise it. Let us just call it SCS for now :P

Last edited:
I don't give a Fcuk about what THEY think of us. They are free to think whatever they want.

Our Negotiaions with them is going to be based on LEVERAGE, not "opinions". That is a very childish view.
Americans on one side will hold your hand in hand and on other side keep kicking. This is American friendship.

Engaging with the US increases our Leverage and provides us more space to maneuver our strategy.
Yes engage with them, i never said don't. I am just saying just show solidarity with them in dimpolmacy only. And stay neutral on ground.

Americans on one side will hold your hand in hand and on other side keep kicking. This is American friendship..

That is not american friendship that is American Nature.

If you are going to make allies with a scorpion to win a battle with a snake, expect it to sting you too sometime. You only need to walk into this relationship with both your eyes and ears open.

Which is why we need to postpone it till we really have no other choice. But with an aggressive china looking to disturb the neighbourhood, we are really running out of options.

Yes engage with them, i never said don't. I am just saying just show solidarity with them in dimpolmacy only. And stay neutral on ground.

We are on neutral grounds. SCS has freedom of navigation and that is ratified by the UN.

Back
Top Bottom