What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you are saying that you defeated us in all these wars?? :azn:

NO i am not saying that but we met our objective , which is that we defended our country and punched Indians back to delhi who were planning to have afternoon tea in Lahore gymkhana , for us This is a Victory bro :pakistan:

Self defence is all we want , we have no intentions of conquering India :no:

@Seiko Bro i am showing some realities to the kiddo who is playing around with his keyboard .

I dont know what the fuss is all about..A nation trying to prepare herself to defend when it is attacked by her two neighbors..Is this the job of evry Army in this world??to defend its own territory??How many of the members posted here actually read that article and commented?I mean by reading most of the postings by posters indicate that India is preparing to attack both China and Pakistan..The Army Chief only said his troops are preparing to counter both Pakistan and China "if" attacked by them..as far as a civilian like me its a natural statement.its his duty to prepare the military to counter any attack against his country and he is doing that..I dont know intellectuals think about it :disagree:

i am not one of those , i have been closing in on this news and yet haven't concluded my opinion

The thing is they can win a war with a country 5 times smaller than it but when it comes to a country their own size, they get their a$$ handed back to them.

this sentence does not make any sense. So u mean if a country is small in size, they have less power? :pop:

that mean, Pakistan is weaker than India!:azn:

NO i am not saying that but we met our objective , which is that we defended our country and punched Indians back to delhi who were planning to have afternoon tea in Lahore gymkhana , for us This is a Victory bro :pakistan:

Self defence is all we want , we have no intentions of conquering India :no:

So if Pakistan won these wars, why jammu Kashmir is still part of India??:sniper:

Why not take all jammu Kashmir?:pop:

oh, wait, your government is waiting for the right time, just like they are waiting to disclose India hand in attacks, in pakistan!!!:rofl:

this sentence does not make any sense. So u mean if a country is small in size, they have less power? :pop:

that mean, Pakistan is weaker than India!:azn:

No one said Pakistan is stronger than India. Also, they can be small and powerful, take a look at Israel. India having a strong economy and endless amounts of money to spend on weaponry, we're outnumbered fair and square. :smokin:

No one said Pakistan is stronger than India. Also, they can be small and powerful, take a look at Israel. India having a strong economy and endless amounts of money to spend on weaponry, we're outnumbered fair and square. :smokin:

:rofl::rofl:

you guys change colors in seconds just like other people.

Most of the times, i hear from Pakistan people, about how Pakistan can beat India, and stuff , about forgeting 1962,1971 wars! BUT do you know the results of these wars?
just visit Pakistandefence.com and you will see.
and now you are saying, "No one said Pakistan is stronger than India.":rolleyes:

Its nothing wrong for a country to plan against the worst scenario,

The main point about this article news should be kept to yourself

instead of making it all out in public by your high official.

Honestly ask youself, if this was from China or Pakistan, how will you

be reacting ? "provoking" news article at best !!

A provoking thread thus deserved aggressive reply, plain and simple.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

@desi guys I dont know about what you guys think about wars , but all i know is Where 100+ Nukes exist in hand India cant "dare" come into a full scale war with Pakistan , conventional capabilities have huge differences as ever .

But if a full war started it will turn to Nuclear war for sure !

Again i do not support war and your "pathetic" attempt to provoke us on JK has been put down .

Dunno, why doesnt India?:coffee:

yea, don't know, why pakistan doesn't take whole jammu kashmir?:cool:

don't drag India in it.

tell me, dude, why pakistan does not take whole jammu kashmir? waiting!:pop:

Also in your last post, you said "which is that we defended our country and punched Indians back to delhi who were planning to have afternoon tea in Lahore gymkhana"

r u sure, you guys were defending?:rolleyes:

or was it India that was defending!!;)

do not try to change history for yourself! just a advice!:)

:rofl::rofl:

you guys change colors in seconds just like other people.

Most of the times, i hear from Pakistan people, about how Pakistan can beat India, and stuff , about forgeting 1962,1971 wars! BUT do you know the results of these wars?
just visit Pakistandefence.com and you will see.
and now you are saying, "No one said Pakistan is stronger than India.":rolleyes:

What are you talking about, kid? NO ONE HERE said anything like that.

I'll summarise every war between pak and india in one sentence.

1947 - Ranjit Singh opts Kashmir for India. Pakistan invades, captures 35 percent. Ceasefire.

1965 - Alleged militants cross into Indian-administered Kashmir. India blames Pakistan for backing them. War starts. Aerial victory for Pakistan. Ground victory for India. Ceasefire. Tashkent Declaration.

1971 - Refugees pour into India due to genocide by Dictatorship. India backs militants. More refugees, India invades. War. Pak loses Dhaka. Finito.

india preparin for a war against china and pakistan simultaneously makes gud sense. its part of armies job.

but i find those claims of victory in 96 hrs (against china) and 48 hrs (against pakistan) quite empty.
have they planned something for if this war continues for a week or more? knowing that they will give in all wat they have got in first 3 days, will there be much left in reserves for a long war with china?

Big whoop. You took out a country surrounded by the enemy and water.

Let me add few more points:

- Killing their own countrymen

On 25 March 1971, rising political discontent and cultural nationalism in East Pakistan was met by brutal suppressive force from the ruling elite of the West Pakistan establishment in what came to be termed Operation Searchlight.
Operation Searchlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The violent crackdown by West Pakistan forces led to East Pakistan declaring its independence as the state of Bangladesh and to the start of civil war. The war led to a sea of refugees (estimated at the time to be about 10 million) flooding into the eastern provinces of India. Facing a mounting humanitarian and economic crisis, India started actively aiding and organizing the Bangladeshi resistance army known as the Mukti Bahini.

- A weak army which was unable to defend their territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom