What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, don't know, why pakistan doesn't take whole jammu kashmir?:cool:

don't drag India in it.

tell me, dude, why pakistan does not take whole jammu kashmir? waiting!:pop:

Also in your last post, you said "which is that we defended our country and punched Indians back to delhi who were planning to have afternoon tea in Lahore gymkhana"

r u sure, you guys were defending?:rolleyes:

or was it India that was defending!!;)

do not try to change history for yourself! just a advice!:)

Keep your advice to yourself kiddo .

i am not changing the history here is it.

On August 15, 1965, Indian forces crossed the border and launched an attack on the territory of Kashmir administered by Pakistan.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read for yourself and i do not have time for responding your "childish" views anymore .. bring something solid.

Result United Nations mandated ceasefire(who went to UNO?)[1]. No permanent territorial changes (See Tashkent Declaration).

On August 15, 1965, Indian forces crossed the border and launched an attack on the territory of Kashmir administered by Pakistan.

Read for yourself and i do not have time for responding your "childish" views anymore .. bring something solid.

Result United Nations mandated ceasefire(who went to UNO?)[1]. No permanent territorial changes (See Tashkent Declaration).

From same article:

The war began following Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India.

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am seeing this as a trend in discussion now. No matter what army chief say, his comments will be distorted, then in-spite of many members pointing at the mistake continue distortion. Then start virtual war with each other, I have this what do you have kind of. Grow up guys let's focus on topic and discuss what is published leave the distortion to media or we are planning to join one?

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously? After Mumbai drama your army didn't even had the guts to carry out "surgical strikes", all you could was cry and just managed to send 2 jets to carry out the "stirkes" :rofl: :rofl:

And here the brave army leader think he can take on Pakistan and China at a same time? Please ! He's making himself look like a fool by making such useless claims. Forget China & Pakistan Army, our ISI is enough to give whole Indian Army nightmares !

Remember, we are a nation who don't fear death and we live in "weapons world", by making such claims you are rather uniting us instead of scaring us. We don't want war but we are ready for war, any day, anytime.

What are you talking about, kid? NO ONE HERE said anything like that.

I'll summarise every war between pak and india in one sentence.

1947 - Ranjit Singh opts Kashmir for India. Pakistan invades, captures 35 percent. Ceasefire.

1965 - Alleged militants cross into Indian-administered Kashmir. India blames Pakistan for backing them. War starts. Aerial victory for Pakistan. Ground victory for India. Ceasefire. Tashkent Declaration.

1971 - Refugees pour into India due to genocide by Dictatorship. India backs militants. More refugees, India invades. War. Pak loses Dhaka. Finito.

and u expect me to believe your made history?
i believe you don't!

anyways, about 1971, u know why India invades, right?
so Bangladesh could get independence!:smokin:

This fact was known to one and all, India has to look at this way. Just that these words came from Kapoor and it sure has touched a raw nerve on the other side of the border. Amazing reactions!!!

as novice09 wrote:
From the same article:

The war began following Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India.

So what's up that?

wikipedia is not reliable source? lol

I did read it.

On August 15, 1965, Indian forces crossed the border and launched an attack on the territory of Kashmir administered by Pakistan. Pakistani reports cite this attack as unprovoked while assessments from India and neutral sources cite this as a response to Pakistan's infiltration into Jammu and Kashmir as part of Operation Gibraltar.

Then i went to the website that was supposed to the source for the Info.
Globalsecurity.org

Indo-Pakistan War of 1965

The second Indo-Pakistani conflict (1965) was also fought over Kashmir and started without a formal declaration of war. The war began in August 5, 1965 and was ended Sept 22, 1965.

The war was initiated by Pakistan who since the defeat of India by China in 1962 had come to believe that Indian military would be unable or unwilling to defend against a quick military campaign in Kashmir, and because the Pakistani government was becoming increasingly alarmed by Indian efforts to integrate Kashmir within India. There was also a perception that there was widespread popular support within for Pakistani rule and that the Kashmiri people were disatisfied with Indian rule.

On August 5, 1965 between 26,000 and 33,000 Pakistani soldiers crossed the Line of Control dressed as Kashmiri locals headed for various areas within Kashmir. Indian forces, tipped off by the local populace, crossed the cease fire line on August 15.

This is the same source you gave us.

Last edited:
Indian Military ready to fight China and Pakistan at the same time
Special Correspondent

Dec. 30, 2009

Shimla-based Indian Army Training Command, headed by Lt-General A S Lamba is getting ready for something Indian Military never was ready before. Indian Air Force, Navy, and Army is ready to face Pakistan and China at the same time.

India抯 1.13-million strong Military is now panning to handle two major war fronts at the same time. India considers Pakistan and China as part of the same camp. India knows the next war will be between India and 揚akistan +China.� India will get indirect support from America and Russia, but Indian Military will have to fight the two war at the same time.

Indian Military has been training for the mini giant war against two nuclear powered nations at the same time. China has used Pakistan for a long time to keep India busy. Now time has come for India to recognize a massive threat from China and Pakistan at the same time.

Indian Army chief General Deepak Kapoor emphasizes that India is ready for a 搕he successful firming-up of the cold start strategy (to be able to go to war promptly) in the multiple fronts against multiple different militias at the same time.�

The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India will launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

India plans to end the war decisively within the first 96 hours forcing the other sides into a fast submission of ceasefire.
:woot::woot:
People抯 Liberation Army is aware of the capacities of Indian Army and Air Force. It will be exactly opposite of 1962 war. That is why they are busy building massive infrastructure in the Indian border areas especially in Aksai Chin and Tibet.

he real war in that scenario will be between India and China while Pakistan will be used by China to create adequate disturbance for Indian Military.

That is the reason why Lt-General A S Lamba of Indian Army is so keen a massive thrust into Rawalpindi to quiet Pakistanis within 48 hours of the start of assault.

India抯 biggest advantage is the its software capabilities in integrating signal intelligence with ground intelligence. India will use algorithmic seek and scan technology to counter the Chinese threats in the North and possible Pakistani nuclear threat in the West.

India is focused on integrating its Navy, Army and Air Force into an integrated command and Control system completely controlled and dominated by the superior software algorithms that can prove deadly in the war front.

Last edited:
and u expect me to believe your made history?
i believe you don't!

anyways, about 1971, u know why India invades, right?
so Bangladesh could get independence!:smokin:
:disagree:
Excuse me, but there is nothing wrong with the explanation I gave.

And no, thats not why India invaded. India invaded because of the genocide of the Bengali's and Bengali refugees were running into India.

And you say i'm making up history?

India plans to end the war decisively within the first 96 hours forcing the other sides into a fast submission of ceasefire.

HaHaHa, a damn funny rant from someone with a sore A@S from

1962. Hope he still sane enough to tell the difference between FACTS

and FICTIONS. Incredible Indians in full display.:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously? After Mumbai drama your army didn't even had the guts to carry out "surgical strikes", all you could was cry and just managed to send 2 jets to carry out the "stirkes" :rofl: :rofl:

And here the brave army leader think he can take on Pakistan and China at a same time? Please ! He's making himself look like a fool by making such useless claims. Forget China & Pakistan Army, our ISI is enough to give whole Indian Army nightmares !

Remember, we are a nation who don't fear death and we live in "weapons world", by making such claims you are rather uniting us instead of scaring us. We don't want war but we are ready for war, any day, anytime.

Do you really know why India didn't attack on pak after mumbai attack. If yes then you are a great journalist of this world.

It looks like Indian army chief wanted to win the great award of "Joke of The Year":chilli:

you are very right,
when I was a child,I knew that India would made the LCA fight and tank and so many many "advanced" weapons ,but untill I have child ,he haven't see the LCA and their tank,then I know they are all made for a military review

This is not even there in the news. I read two newspapers; even then I couldn't find anything in it. Who said this is a news. We all created a 7 page thread based on some blog post...............

:disagree:
Excuse me, but there is nothing wrong with the explanation I gave.

maybe for you. not for all others!:pop:

And no, that's not why India invaded. India invaded because of the genocide of the Bengali's and Bengali refugees were running into India.

Genocide. OK, can you put little more light on it?
in simple, words India invaded, So Pakistan forces can stop conquering Bangladesh. :coffee:

:usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom